"ねねがちゅーして吸い取ってやるね 'I'm going to suck you off with a little nappy-sucking'"Momosuzu Nene

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
His soundcloud mixtape (I give it a 10/10):
Holy shit that's probably the most autistic voice I've ever heard on a human being lmfao

High pitch, weird overly formal cadence, pronouncing "r" as "w", if it wasn't for the advent of AI-generated voice clips you could make an excellent Chris-Chan impersonator, Nolan

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Holy shit that's probably the most autistic voice I've ever heard on a human being lmfao

High pitch, weird overly formal cadence, pronouncing "r" as "w", if it wasn't for the advent of AI-generated voice clips you could make an excellent Chris-Chan impersonator, Nolan
I might sound better now. You guys keep forgetting this 5 years ago. Doesn’t apply today

of the things listed in the info dump; I definitely regret that cover

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I don't give a shit about who he is unless someone has audio of him fucking a horse
Hes a brony, give it a week and someones gonna find something. If not genuine horse fucking atleast a pony hot glue.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

So uhhh we got more Hex Haywire drama I guess. Somebody made a document trying to cancel him, Kuri Rinji made a vid about it.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
One of the terminally online fucks I know linked me to this https://rentry.org/exx63 as it's apparently an exhaustive list of the various rats/drama surrounding nijen. I figured id link it here as well.
Most of that was posted here, but it's nice to have all the information consolidated in one place for easy reference.

Since she replied to your tweet that means she likes you, can you ask her how she feels about the horse audio and if she liked it

I don't give a shit about who he is unless someone has audio of him fucking a horse
You should check out Riifu's old ASMR vids. She likes to jerk off dog and horse dildos for funsies. Might be up your alley.

Simp

Bald Kiara soon?

quite a vew very nice guesses under#newkiwawa on twitter, lets see if the real deal is as good.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wonder if the sudden Graduation of the 2 Nexstage talents yesterday has anything to do with Fishman announcing that Gen3 has been picked. Was Phase auditioning only female vtubers or males as well?

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I wonder if the sudden Graduation of the 2 Nexstage talents yesterday has anything to do with Fishman announcing that Gen3 has been picked. Was Phase auditioning only female vtubers or males as well?
I'm pretty sure the funny bunny said no males before but I guess it could have changed? I doubt it though. It is a sad GIRL company after all.

Besides: sad girls are cute. Sad boys are pathetic.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lumi said the next wave of Invaders were coming before Gen 3 and I've heard both Lumi and Tenma talk on stream about hanging out with them on the company discord over the last couple of weeks so they might not be too far away.
I wonder if that's in the context of "They know they're an invader", or "we already hang out, they just don't know they've been selected yet".
I'm pretty sure the funny bunny said no males before but I guess it could have changed? I doubt it though. It is a sad GIRL company after all.
Fishman had said no males too at some point as well.

niggaphil

Fishman had said no males too at some point as well.
Found from phase connect website. No homos are allowed.
Screenshot_20230316-205505_Chrome.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
New song just dropped with sora bae iofi axel and rio
I believe this is the first song with every current branch in hololive

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Updated my post about VSaikyo teams, Rikka and Gamma from Holostars joined Pakael and Shinomiya Runa's teams respectively.

Right now Towa is playing Apex with Vspo's Tachibana Hinano and Nekota Tsuna which is a good time to drop this clip of Hinano commenting on morning Towa.

If you're M, you're repelling Iroha.

Also some clips relating to Astel's team.
Shibuya Hal and Astel on the team

When Ars Almal met Asumi Sena for the first time

Some sort of baby play with Fubuki and Marine is happening right now.

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
1678973456172.png

We got our third for Axel/Selen's VSaikyo team! Axel having a JP zatsu rn, discussing it (I'm a ESL at most, nihongo no jouzu):

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I thought Ironmouse was the only Vshojo mem who could sing. Huh.

that rap segment though. ehh...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina knows we're broke :shiinastare:

View attachment 16754
Holy shit the cookies have actually groomed her into maternal instincts wtf WRONG WAY ABORT ABORT ABORT

Is Nolan's sticker a negative sticker, because it should be.

Also, Shiina is Pipregnant and excited to give birth to gen 3:

Lol poor gen 3 recruits probably feel like the biggest hurdle is over but now they have to survive 6 months in sakanas basement eating washed beef spaghetti, the hunger games are upon them.
View attachment 16789

I feel like this anon got it basically right as far as genderspecial twitter is concerned.
Lmao a literal, bonafide virtue signal. If I didn't think Froot was a vapid evil cunt I'd be laughing, but I can always appreciate troons being fleeced of their hrt money

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
@DrStupid did you make a clip of this? I remember it but I'm not sure when she talked about it. If only Rie would have listened to her friends good advice :smugpipi:
This was back in august so I hope by now everyone at PC has fallowed this good advice and gotten rid of thier Linkedin, don't be a Hime.
Nah, never got around to it. Gotta say I completely forgot about it and the thing I was supposed to clip.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bald Kiara soon?

quite a vew very nice guesses under#newkiwawa on twitter, lets see if the real deal is as good.

Goddamn, her new hairstyle is great.
foto_no_exif (4).pngfoto_no_exif (5).png

View attachment 16793
We got our third for Axel/Selen's VSaikyo team! Axel having a JP zatsu rn, discussing it (I'm a ESL at most, nihongo no jouzu):

Isn't Altare cracked at FPS? Is he really only 3 points?

Edit: had to wait for the stream to end to grab this one. It was my favorite combination.
foto_no_exif (6).png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Isn't Altare cracked at FPS? Is he really only 3 points?
I Dont think he ever was an apex grinder but hes still pretty decent

Mehk

Collab for that game with the retarded helper AI Kelvin? I think was the name of the AI. The collab consists of chickun sammich enjoyer and her only friends are herself Aletta, the crazy rabbit who appears to be some form of a SCP from PRISM Non Anon, Miori who will be taking a year off after the summer for last year of uni, the other french dommy mommy who is a dungeon boss from now defunct cyberlive Oumiya Emma, Peony Aeria, and....Ophelia.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom