"Do you know how hard it is to be positively affirmative... to fruits?"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Here's a couple to get you started (also don't forget idol EN gen 2 auditions closed just over a month ago as well).

And out of curiosity does anyone know if Aozora Kurumi, the Air Asia vtuber ever reincarnated anywhere? She was friends with Remi if I remember correctly.

Lumi said the next wave of Invaders were coming before Gen 3 and I've heard both Lumi and Tenma talk on stream about hanging out with them on the company discord over the last couple of weeks so they might not be too far away.
Just don't expect any Tsunderia members yet, I don't know the exact source but apparently as part of the agreement that the talents made to keep their models they promised to not resign to another agency for 6 months (how a now defunct entity can even uphold this I don't know). If it is true I wouldn't be surprised if they did another Invader wave later in the year if any of them wanted to join.

Rrats were being passes around that the AirAsia chick is this one.
I don't think it's been confirmed though

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I am so done.

WHAT THE FUCK! Are they even allowed to just pull from Pippa's streams without permission?

Clarification: Pulling from people's streams is fine but making a person sound like they endorse a product like this without permission when it could damage their reputation is bad.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
ANYCOLOR inc. stock update that will probably bore you: they've applied to be moved from the Tokyo Stock Exchange's Growth Market to the Prime Market.

Notice Regarding Application to Change ANYCOLOR’s TSE Listing Market Segment to the Prime Market

ANYCOLOR Inc. (the “Company”) would like to announce that as of May 15, 2023, it has submitted an application to change its listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (“TSE”) to the Prime Market segment. There is no approval date specified for the application, and said application may not be approved by the TSE if circumstances prevent the Company from meeting all requirements for this change in listing status.

The Company was listed on the Growth Market of the TSE on June 8, 2022. Since the Company’s listing, the Company has been striving to improve the Company’s corporate value with the support of our shareholders, clients, and many other stakeholders.

In order to further advance the Company’s social credibility and name recognition, and to realize further enhancement of the Company’s corporate value, the Company believes that it is important to change the market to the Prime Market of the TSE, and has applied for a market chang

Going forward, the Company will immediately share any future updates regarding this matter that require disclosure
Statement / Archive

The "May 15" date is likely a typo or translation error as the document was originally written in Japanese.

Essentially this means they're aiming to move from the entry market to the largest market comprised of larger, global companies. If you're interested, this article from when the TSE restructured into this system last year explains it better than I could.

The main reason I post this is because I've seen rrats stemming from some share price trackers not currently providing updates. If there's any disruption it's likely because of this; there's nothing suggest any foul play is occurring.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
With luck, Phase gen 3 will make Shiina even more parasocial
:shiinastare:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
One of the terminally online fucks I know linked me to this https://rentry.org/exx63 as it's apparently an exhaustive list of the various rats/drama surrounding nijen. I figured id link it here as well.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It is an absolute wonder to me how the rest of Niji ID haven't picked up and left at this point. Sure some of them stream as an aside an/or aren't in it for the grandiose glory like Bonnivier, Riksa, Amicia, Nagisa, Layla or even Zea, but the ones that have been "favored" like HaNym Macchia, Mika and Siska should most likely know by now where things are headed.
I joke about the whole unity thing, but it's mainly because of that. ID is super close, close enough to raid each other's house in the middle of the night because someone lost their internet, and I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck around because of each other. They love their fans as well, I'm not going to pretend they don't like their audience, but they've mostly stuck around because no one else felt the need to leave. You can also point to the fact that before the merger, things weren't half bad. They had a management that looked over them and tried to promote them as much as they could, and there were even auditions and a new wave was supposed to come. They don't have that now, and one of them has finally left. If Niji does decide that there's no need to create new waves for ex-ID, or even spare them a glance, then I'm not surprised that they've only now decided to jump ship.
I'm really not trying to defend a corporation here but I also don't have an answer for what could be done from the corporate side. Mika, Bon, Nara, Siska and Derem have shown the rest of them that an audience IS waiting for them if they adapt and branch out. Layla is starting to do that with EN and it's showing results, but most of them aren't.
My endless grip with the Nijisanji ID/KR merge is that how it basically bared the ex-IDs from all of their on-going projects and exposure because they had no specific management helping them out anymore (the canceled wave despite having its initial model designed shown for the public, lack of local PR in events, barely any group-wide projects) and were just basically left alone, people might argue that them being "too local" and unwilling to be involved in EN scene is what makes some of them get pushed even further but keep in mind that for the most part, the IDs have no qualms about having a small fanbase and felt like they've hit the sweet spot during the early year.
Now it might be a problem in corpo lens as they need to generate positive revenues over time and I guess the so-called local fanbase magic would eventually wear out but again, niji should've taken this into consideration when they were planning the whole merge stuff ahead. I know the merge gave ex-KRs peace of mind because of how fucked up their internal management used to be, but in regards to ex-IDs and their members, it feels like they're just being hanged on a thin thread because niji doesn't want to face a backlash for graduating an entire branch.

The rest is probably keeping it hidden, or probably not working at all (Layla, if the rumour was right, is already married, while Nara is still having to deal with her injured legs EDIT: how the fuck did I typo'd leg as let wth), but either way, some of ex-ID, if they decided to jump ship, can still do fine if they focuses on doing what they're doing aside of vtuber gigs. And if that doesn't work, there are still local vtuber corpos like MAHA5 that could take them in if it was possible.
+ Etna being possibly in local underground idol stuff
With Zea's graduation in near future and possibly one more ex-ID (if my source is right, Hyona talked about this on her member stream around last month or so), the possibility of them jumping ships is more likely to happen anytime soon, especially when they've been trying to build audiences on their respective alts

2. UPROAR was announced during SuperExpo2023 despite it barely a Stars-focused event.
1. I honestly couldn't remember if uproar was announced at the expo proper, through it was announced like ID3 around the expo time but not a the event itself, still would say a StarJP being announced and the HoloExpo in japan makes more sense that EN.
This is true but they were also teased as silhouettes back in Holostars 1st act live (December 2021) so having a proper announcement during expo time is a pretty normal progression because it would take longer time if they're holding it for Holostars anniversary instead

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
WHAT THE FUCK! Are they even allowed to just pull from Pippa's streams without permission?
It's hilarious that they put Pippa and Metokur back-to-back.

I made a post on the Homeland with the archive of the full ad video, just in case Phase decides they don't want one of their biggest streamers seen being used to promote ball-related sex toys and takes action.

e:
Rekieta responds.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Man the Enna is a real life shotacon rrat has arrived here too, we're just taking /vt/ leftovers now? She's probably the one that talked the most about wanting to be a mother I guess that's a red flag too?
I mean, you can't get them younger than fresh out of the womb.
Wasn't there that rrat about EN3 being 'Villains'?
That'd just be Holo X: EN edition.

But that's actually not a bad idea. Holo X has two hags, EN has none.

Fuck, even Niji EN has a hag.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
One of the terminally online fucks I know linked me to this https://rentry.org/exx63 as it's apparently an exhaustive list of the various rats/drama surrounding nijen. I figured id link it here as well.
i gave it a read, theres a ton of juicy shit that is fairly geniune yab material compared to most retarded pastebins that get thrown about, although all the posts about Enna at the end sound schizophrenic as fuck and anything labeled as a "meltdown" is hyperbolic as shit from what i saw

But still, didnt know Hex Haywire namesearched and liked randy selfies, he deadass does the groomer schitck too well

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
And here we have another political person shouting out Pippa, stating she is similar to Nick Fluentes. Bio states they are some sort of nationalist.

Someone send him the clip of her calling Fuentes a glowie.

Maybe there's a fair use argument, but when it's an advertisement like this I think they need to tread carefully lest it look like Pippa and Metokur are endorsing the product, which they obviously do not.

Anyway, March 16 marks one month since Froot pledged over $57,000 in support of 2SLGBTQIA+ youth. There haven't been any updates about this, at least not on her Twitter feed, but I'm sure she just wants to make sure those who haven't got their likes in yet get the chance to do so before she cuts the check. Thank you for your care and support of troubled children, Froot! Putting real money behind your Twitter advocacy will save countless lives.

UberSoldat

Stolen from /vt/, even down to the wording for some of the yabs

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Definitely not going to be a top donor; Raffle gang let's go!

Not an oil baron by any means but I should soon be making enough money to be able to afford to put my hat in the ring
Shiina knows we're broke :shiinastare:
batches.PNG

superequal.PNG

togive.PNG

broke.PNG

Also more about the bad news/ bad interaction with some people
So, she mentioned on stream IIRC a mixer for her music wanted her to growl, and she can't and the person couldn't understand (mentioned language barrier IIRC) this and kept trying to explain what they wanted and such. I wonder if this got out of hand? Could they just cancel a project or something if they got mad at her?
All I know is somebody out there mad Shiina cry for 2 days and deprive us of at least 1 Shiina stream :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Attachments

• tadoff.PNG
    tadoff.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Sorry if it feels like I'm piling these on, I'm really not trying to, but I feel like there's more Nijiyab landmines than there are actual landmines on the Bosnian border, and if I have to see them, so do you sometimes.

View attachment 16698

Stream this happened in has been privated, his twitter tag is getting spammed with it, and all of a sudden the twitter portion of the Niji fanbase is worried about their posts hurting someone.
Can we agree Hex singlehandedly took over the throne of the worst NijiEN, if not the worst EN corpo overall? Uki's whole crime was just having no personality other than being gay and being a black hole of entertainment, and Kyo is just an impulsive retard although an interesting one -- Hex intentionally gathered the toxic fujoshis Vox pretty much stumbled into (Traditional Chinese subtitles in his debut, etc.), at least tried to monetize his fans' desire to vent ("please don't sadpost, but if you submit it to my Streamlabs I'll hear you out :smugpipi:), and his whole ordeal at least seems to be discount Vox but without the top-tier wit and charisma that makes Vox a genuinely solid collab Vtuber, just a Corpse-esque voice. The dude gives off a slimy vibe to a level that I can't see in any other current corpo, maybe except VShojo.

hololive ruined /jp/

Disagree. Regardless of if the collab would've either been with Old Rackets or New-Age Hedonism 2 Rackets, it still would've probably made for good content.

nick: "So Pippa, you're a, uh, vtuber. How do you get started with that? Like, where do you get your anime model?"

pippa: "yeah, I...yeah"

Nick: *funny face* "..."

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Do really not grasp the difference drawn shoto doujin, and a real life picture of an actual underage boy that Aka Split pointed out the other girls reacted poorly to.
Regarding Matsuri you may not have seen this clip from last year's VSaikyo training as part of the NijiHoloVSpo menhera team

Four minutes in they talking about whether they want to marry and she went from "I don't want to outlive him" to "let me go to a hospital and claim one newborn". Also in this clip, three girls talking about periods and phantom pregnancy while a man younger than all of them had to listen in silence (coach Pinky was 18 at the time).

So uh, that clip of Enna being a pedophile that /vt/ likes to keep throwing around without context?
@Airless (on the homeland) found the full stream. It gets worse with context.

Probably will stay a /vt/ rrat. The Nijisanji+Oneshota tags returned nothing from her (checked for research purposes). If anyone's interested, the niji with the highest oneshota content is Utako-neesan.

Kaga Sumire talks about why she chose Chihiro and La+ for her team. In the comments there are some worried about holo fans acting up like Aqua's last year, also rumour about rpr being their coach (unconfirmed).

Somehow AZKi got covered by Yahoo News JP highlighting her Geoguessr streams

Kulaku Lie from Re:AcT will be singing at 6PM JST. Her singing is generally SOVL but this is pretty much warming up for her 3D live on Saturday.

She usually sings regularly on Sunday afternoons and sometimes not the usual songs. One time I remember she talks about wanting to sing songs from BL anime, also talks on whether a story with gender bender male is BL. Last Sunday she sang AIR's Tori no Uta and was surprised when chat said AIR was originally eroge (true) and shocked when someone also mentioned CLANNAD being originally eroge as well (false).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
nick: "So Pippa, you're a, uh, vtuber. How do you get started with that? Like, where do you get your anime model?"

pippa: "yeah, I...yeah"

Nick: *funny face* "..."
I was thinking more like she would turn a collab stream into grilling him about his hedonism like some kind of entertaining mini-intervention or something, lol.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I was thinking more like she would turn a collab stream into grilling him about his hedonism like some kind of entertaining mini-intervention or something, lol.
Yah that sounds about right. It would be a keno stream to as her interviews are hands down the best content she produces.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

soap suds

Anyway, March 16 marks one month since Froot pledged over $57,000 in support of 2SLGBTQIA+ youth. There haven't been any updates about this, at least not on her Twitter feed, but I'm sure she just wants to make sure those who haven't got their likes in yet get the chance to do so before she cuts the check. Thank you for your care and support of troubled children, Froot! Putting real money behind your Twitter advocacy will save countless lives.

I wonder if people are going to start complaining soon if she doesn't show receipts. We all knew this was just for attention, but I wonder if that small blip of twitter fame will make up for the (supposed) outrage it will generate if she doesn't pull through.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yes, what about it?

I thought you didn't want to talk about this anymore? The more you respond, the more shall we, choose wisely and don't cry about it afterwards.
Ima be perfectly honest here, if you were just a bit weirder nolan, you'd probably be a cow yourself. Just because you don't know and have never known when to let things go and you keep having to respond to everyone instead of A. ignoring them or B. Taking their words to mind and acting accordingly. This is a quality that I have always believed makes cows, their inability to not respond to being poked. You may claim otherwise but I'm sure you will prove me right.

Idk, I always feel dumb for even responding. I probably shouldn't. This whole charade we are having isn't a new thing, and nolan doesn't listen, we have already been over these things many, MANY times in the homeland. But I'm not up my own ass enough to claim I'm trying to "help him", it's more like smacking the sped in the back of the class before he pours acid on his own face.
At this point all there is to be done is:
•Point and laugh at his retarded shit.
•Tell him to kill himself out of shame for his inability to not be a sperg ("POGGGGGG").
•Give him negrate stickers.
•Call him a fag for his TMI posting (we don't care or need to know you're "joining" a stream); especially for that whole thing about being bisexual and then his Vox homolusting.

I don't know dude. :zaionwhatsgoingon:

Basically the retarded chimp is going to continue smearing his shit all over the walls, annoying you and I; others will excuse his shit-smearing when you state that this is annoying. Literally just do any/all of the above and continue with your day.

Maybe this is some big-brain 4D shogi play to groom his ego/Idea Guys him like Chris, and him telling the Internet about his jizz Fanta result will make every time you've seen him breaking containment in your oshii's chat worth it.

In not-retarded news, here's a clip that warms the heart and melts the ice cream you forgot about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom