Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Same here, skimmed through the entire video and nothing popped up. Now, This might've been erased from the VOD, or, and I might be jumping the gun here, but could @TheMonkeyMan be.... Making shit up...?

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I only recently learned what "kami oshi" even means and somehow it's even more cringe when Karen says it
:guh:
wait until nerds start overusing that one and someone needs to specify an even more important adjective to tack onto it
we'll enter the age of "shin kami oshi"

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
All I saw myself was Flayon making joke excuses for stealing shit (the system is corrupt, rich people bad, it's okay to steal, clearly a bit) and calling people "comrade," so I thought I missed something.

Thanks, y'all.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
All I saw myself was Flayon making joke excuses for stealing shit (the system is corrupt, rich people bad, it's okay to steal, clearly a bit) and calling people "comrade," so I thought I missed something.

Thanks, y'all.

Timestamped 28:58 in case anyone wants to hear it themselves while minimizing the amount of time they need to spend listening to this guy's voice. (This seems to line up with when that post on the Farms was made.)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I can't access Kiwi Farms because the site never gets past the "checking your browser" screen so can anyone verify this?
image.png
Oh yeah, checked /mans/ couldn't find anything about it at all, other than faggets lusting for Flayon's boipussy, so I had to bail.

So I think I found what he is talking about:

In usual Internet fashion he is is kinda exagerating it a little bit but basically, Flyon was attacked by guard unprovoked and he started taliking about how dumb is that the punishments for Pickpocketing it dead, he then started talking about how this happens in real life and he hates it, because the system makes it harder for people doing bad stuff to get out it, and how specially hates how people will go to people having a rough time and tell "You should have done better in life" like is just that easy to fix you problems.

The only thing about trans was at 54:51 he ask one of his viewers what the flag in his icon is, he know is a LGBTQ flag but doesn't remember which.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Huh. Kay Yu was an animator for Onimai. Whaddaya know.

Checked his twitter and it's true.

I knew the guy was an animator, he's done a ton of high quality hololive fan animations and also did the video for Calli and Gura's [Q], but didn't know he worked on Onimai.

Should have been obvious from some of the clips I've seen, really.

EDIT:
I can't access Kiwi Farms because the site never gets past the "checking your browser" screen so can anyone verify this?
image.png

So I listed for a little bit and this about sums it up.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Ironmouse won. Thoughts?
The nominations were all shit, this shit atleast stinks less

edit:

Yea, she knows what shes doing

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rie's second member stream started, now it's the real karaoke, almost missed it because Pippa Pip'n hard :smugpipi:
Edit: it's just a normal stream I'm retarded

Perfect soundtrack for some rantkin ragekin.

Last edited:

Jacks Wasted Life

Ironmouse won. Thoughts?

Edit : fuck you reinigen

All awards shows are massive circle jerks. The fact that Vtubers were their own category, as if they weren't "real" streamers shows how out of touch this award was on top of that.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
All awards shows are massive circle jerks. The fact that Vtubers were their own category, as if they weren't "real" streamers shows how out of touch this award was on top of that.
Don't they have to nominate themselves? That alone is a fucking joke.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

In usual Internet fashion he is is kinda exagerating it a little bit but basically, Flyon was attacked by guard unprovoked and he started taliking about how dumb is that the punishments for Pickpocketing it dead, he then started talking about how this happens in real life and he hates it, because the system makes it harder for people doing bad stuff to get out it, and how specially hates how people will go to people having a rough time and tell "You should have done better in life" like is just that easy to fix you problems.

The only thing about trans was at 54:51 he ask one of his viewers what the flag in his icon is, he know is a LGBTQ flag but doesn't remember which.

I mean Calli has joked about "eating the rich" but that quieted down when her and Kiara started chatting about having to hire accountants to do their taxes cus it is.. complicated. How very fancy rich person-like.

It's nothing new, the whole commie phase disappears once people start making decent money. The Flayon clips are a nothingburger to me, your mileage may vary. He probably is an alphabet person, dgaf since I don't watch him anyways besides collabs and he isn't annoyingly open about it yet.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:
:pippasquish:TEMPUS WAS A MISTAKE:pippasquish:
:pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish::pippasquish:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
At a glance I thought that was Rikka, and I was going to congratulate my lad for obliterating a second fanbase's unicorn infestation, but that isn't real Rikka.
The dude's model is a poor trace of Rikka's and Izuru's default model so I can't fault you for mistaking it there
It doesn't get as much traction since the guy was never popular to begin with and the fans who pointed it out decide to just ignore him away

reff sheet of his full model if anyone wants to do a comparison
FkocgfRWIAAZ-8x.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The dude's model is a poor trace of Rikka's and Izuru's default model so I can't fault you for mistaking it there
It doesn't get as much traction since the guy was never popular to begin with and the fans who pointed it out decide to just ignore him away

reff sheet of his full model if anyone wants to do a comparison
View attachment 16291
I ended up looking him up earlier and had a good giggle at bootleg Rikka coming out two months after Rikka Prime, especially since his name is Rimmu.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
ATTENTION

My daily Lia affirmation will return soon.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Apparently this was a thing that happened.

Tldr: Mario removed Zaion's name from the title of their cover song.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ironmouse won. Thoughts?

Edit : fuck you reinigen

Nothing against Mouse she is fantastic but this son of a bitch won something and that just tells you that this awards are shit and meaningless

Jacks Wasted Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom