Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can some fag tell lia to turn on BGM for the love of God it's too quiet!

Edit: Finally!

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Mooms privated her Holocure stream from last night, I think it's because she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to keep it.
I found an archive and in the first 4 minutes she does her best Joe Biden impression, "reading chat 'Are you having a stroke?' Yes. Umm, and yes, so, uh hi, I'm Mumei. What? I'm not, mmm. No, I..I am, sorry. Pretend I didn't say that I'm not. I am. *cough cough* Mm. Yes, if you didn't know, um....wait...*giggle* I'm so sorry I shouldn't be streaming."

So I guess I'll segue that into something I have thought about before: Scuff is hilarious and cute, but vtubers are content creators; creative people who have a vision for the things they would like to make. Obviously they appreciate the support, but do you ever think it bothers them that some people are too accepting of their flaws? Take this Mumei stream; she privated it because she was unhappy with it and it wasn't up to her standards of what a stream should be, but here I am seeking out a copy and thinking it's cute when she has a brain fart and can't even string together a sentence. Would she just be thinking about me, ""You idiot, what are you doing? That was garbage, don't laugh at that."
Note: On the other hand, if anyone is too critical of their own performance, it would definitely be Mumei.
Yeah, at then end of the stream she said she was going to private it because she thought the whole thing was just shit overall. Looks like she's taking another crack at it tonight.

Her pinned message on it says: "This may be my last public stream for a little while
pien
I will try my best !"

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
If Vesper becomes any more based he's gonna start dethroning some of the hologirls.

As a lurker turned newfag I offer something vtuber adjacent and mildly interesting.

I like to browse some korean variety shows from time to time. Mostly to look up what old kpop stars are doing after their primetime spotlight fades away.
There's an old K-POP boy group called Super Junior. If they sound familiar it's because they debuted and were semi-paired with Girls' Generation debut. There's one member of Super Junior in particular called Kim Heechul. Now Heechul is well known to be a bit of a weirdo in the korean scene and imagine my surprise when he shows up and recorded a network tv show wearing a Botan t-shirt.(not official merch though clearly a fake fan)

You can see it timestamped here:

In fact he loves the LaLaion so much he made a WoW character for her

Now what does all this mean? Other than Hag supremacy and good taste not that much.
:holohag::hololove:

LMAO I remember this guy playing starcraft brood war in the backstage of a concert

Another trivia for people that didn't follow kpop back in the days: all of these dapper looking guys are 40 years old men.

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I don’t really know anything about Alban’s past life. So like. Any particular reason they chose him?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has run Phase Connect for less than an hour and she's already talking about selling her talents out to make money.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lia has run Phase Connect for less than an hour and she's already talking about selling her talents out to make money.
Time for Panko-Manko to incline

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

That Zaion Anti is at it again with a new account

Looks like they'll all have these tiers. Here's Kilia's.
View attachment 16234
I love that last ones pun
Ollie is having a collab right now with this guy who I remember seeing around:
They were just talking about 'homochromia' (eyes that are the same color) and 'the gays'.
Ollie: "Yeah, kissing penises!" (2 penises touching tips, not the other potential meaning)

I played it right as they were ending and Ollie refused an Uber back home and opted to jump out the 3rd story window complete with splash to which Joel responded by putting together an alibi for the disappearance of Kureiji Ollie
:loading::inahungryl::yagoocry::nehgah::inanerdy::ponrys::confusedshuba:

View attachment 16243
I demand to know why you are all so boring and

View attachment 16244
First off the meds are for you dreaming about members here it's a joke on how you odd it is that you dreamt about 2 specific members doing a podcast it's just odd
Secondly complaining about stickers only encourages more of the one you are complaining about justified or not

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1678583814754.png

Everything about this image is perfect.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

this shit

fuck it
Guys I think Kotoka might be having problems playing Sekiro

Senza titolo.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
GET DISSAPOINTED IN ORANGE WOMAN TODAY!!! She smashes anything with a tongue.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Guys I think Kotoka might be having problems playing Sekiro
That's usually how the first playthrough of Sekiro goes, yeah. If memory serves me right she's at Genichiro (Going off based on that image), so she still has some suffering to endure. Maybe I'll give her a look, I enjoy watching people play through it for their first time.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That Zaion Anti is at it again with a new account

“new account”

Wait so they’ve been banned before?

these creeps are disturbingly dedicated to their stalking, 188 of their tweets are Zaion’s dox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom