"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Granpire was kicked out of three different high schools per his interview with mecha shota.. I was definitely bamboozled by his debut lol

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
ninja'd: More details. Vesper was a delinquent. Got kicked out of three high schools. Good college prep high school where his siblings graduated (near the top of the class), a local high school where he got expelled for fighting, and the last for ditching so many classes (addicted to Dota, CS, Diablo 2 at the local PC cafes). Last school was scary enough that he straightened up.
Timestamp:
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
ninja'd: More details. Vesper was a delinquent. Got kicked out of three high schools. Probably a private one where his siblings graduated, a local high school where he got expelled for fighting, and the last for ditching so many classes. Last school was scary enough that he straightened up.
reject society
become delinquent bike hobo

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Vesper was kicked out of 109 schools and the schools were the problem

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Gave a quick listen since i never heard her sing before. Yeah shes professionally trained probably going on longer then 4ish years i would recon notice how she quickly sucks up air when the song pauses thats something all singers do to some extent but only professionals know how to do it without fucking up the next few notes that you can audibly hear it indicates that shes not trained for singing in a booth to record a song.

Choir? maybe though if i were to go full on RATT i suspect she might be operatically trained Ironmouse does the same thing hits similar notes and it lines up with what little I know about the spider.
hopefully someone with more knowledge can add on to this.

As a choir singer myself I get what you mean. Her voice is beautiful, and unlike a ton of singers her breathing pattern doesn't interfere with the mic. Though that could just be because she's technical enough to comprehend decent singing filter presets. A lot of great singers turn me off very quickly because they breathe constantly into the mic and it feels like somebody rubbing two sheets of silk together next to my ears.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pikamee might be collabing with Nux soon

Given the timing, I think it might be Yfu instead of Pikamee (unless his Discord server says otherwise... not joining that shit).

How would you know the texture to begin with?

Also I fail to grasp the Bits system of Twitch. When people cheer, are they literally giving the streamer money like a dono?
Bits are a more pure form of donation where the person donating pays an extra fee up-front which goes to Twitch so that the streamer can get the full total of the donation. Compare to superchats where Youtube takes a cut durectly from the total donated.

Gave a quick listen since i never heard her sing before. Yeah shes professionally trained probably going on longer then 4ish years i would recon notice how she quickly sucks up air when the song pauses thats something all singers do to some extent but only professionals know how to do it without fucking up the next few notes that you can audibly hear it indicates that shes not trained for singing in a booth to record a song.

Choir? maybe though if i were to go full on RATT i suspect she might be operatically trained Ironmouse does the same thing hits similar notes and it lines up with what little I know about the spider.
hopefully someone with more knowledge can add on to this.
Similar to Enna she has a bit of a goofy normal voice but once she gets into singing mode she ttransforms into a siren.

Yesterday she mentioned not really looking forward to 3d because she has a mild form of tourrettes and has physical tics.

Lewd-Fauna got herself an Oil Baron. Dropped around 370 gifted Memberships.
1678578208264.png

She's sucking at Fall Guys but then again she downloaded it yesterday for the first time so she barely has any experience with it. Honestly when it comes to gaming she is not terrible. Wanted to win and started getting very salty because no one was letting her win. Pretty funny overall. She's doing Crab Game and Apex later.

Clip tax

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
@God's Strongest Sanalite may know this already, but Sena and Nyaru have a collab tomorrow to maximize your caramelization.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Given the timing, I think it might be Yfu instead of Pikamee (unless his Discord server says otherwise... not joining that shit).

Bits are a more pure form of donation where the person donating pays an extra fee up-front which goes to Twitch so that the streamer can get the full total of the donation. Compare to superchats where Youtube takes a cut durectly from the total donated.

Similar to Enna she has a bit of a goofy normal voice but once she gets into singing mode she ttransforms into a siren.

Yesterday she mentioned not really looking forward to 3d because she has a mild form of tourrettes and has physical tics.

Lewd-Fauna got herself an Oil Baron. Dropped around 370 gifted Memberships.
View attachment 16239

She's sucking at Fall Guys but then again she downloaded it yesterday for the first time so she barely has any experience with it. Honestly when it comes to gaming she is not terrible. Wanted to win and started getting very salty because no one was letting her win. Pretty funny overall. She's doing Crab Game and Apex later.
The memberships he's dropping are all the $2.99 tier though so none of them will be able to watch her member streams unless they upgrade :whatastory:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Possible but unlikely Yfu took offense during the Digi situation and tried to claim he hate mobbed her during the Vshitshow fiasco I don't have any reason to believe they are on good terms

That said what happened to Yfu?
Never mind found it

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia's about to take Sakana's role as a talent manager with a mod of Idol Manager. There should be plenty of meme potential here.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ollie is having a collab right now with this guy who I remember seeing around:
They were just talking about 'homochromia' (eyes that are the same color) and 'the gays'.
Ollie: "Yeah, kissing penises!" (2 penises touching tips, not the other potential meaning)

Edit: and in honor of Mumei, I tied her best timed Holocure run:
1678580303112.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone needs to explain the joke to Pippa:

Lia's about to take Sakana's role as a talent manager with a mod of Idol Manager. There should be plenty of meme potential here.

I think Lia just got balldoed! Curse you RACKETS!
Edit: Balldo ad audio played LIVE ON STREAM!

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Lia discovers the balldo (fucker ninjad me)

I forgot how retarded this zoomer actually is, love it.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It happens to everyone Lia :shiinastare:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If anyone missed how unhinged Neuro-Sama used to be before she got filtered to protect her from being banned here you go

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
ninja'd: More details. Vesper was a delinquent. Got kicked out of three high schools.
If Vesper becomes any more based he's gonna start dethroning some of the hologirls.

As a lurker turned newfag I offer something vtuber adjacent and mildly interesting.

I like to browse some korean variety shows from time to time. Mostly to look up what old kpop stars are doing after their primetime spotlight fades away.
There's an old K-POP boy group called Super Junior. If they sound familiar it's because they debuted and were semi-paired with Girls' Generation debut. There's one member of Super Junior in particular called Kim Heechul. Now Heechul is well known to be a bit of a weirdo in the korean scene and imagine my surprise when he shows up and recorded a network tv show wearing a Botan t-shirt.(not official merch though clearly a fake fan)

You can see it timestamped here:

In fact he loves the LaLaion so much he made a WoW character for her

Now what does all this mean? Other than Hag supremacy and good taste not that much.
:holohag::hololove:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Wasn't going to watch this. Clicked on it out of curiosity and laughed my ass off at the balldo reaction. Now I can't stop watching. I had plans, someone help.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuko penis-haver collab when to finally put the Idol-EN unicorns out of their misery
Come one Aveil, hook Glocko up with a model and finish them off for good 🦄 :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom