"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The instructions to summon Rie and have her beat the shit out of you should be handy for superduper. After the shoutout he got the other day I figure he's into the abuse.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna karaoke about to start.

She's so bad at singing, but so cute. Love Fauna, man.

Also, Mooms and Bae playing MC together in under an hour.

Wonder if Mumei is coming back soon or she just had some time now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope holofes sweeps away all of the political bullshit that's floating around the chuubaverse rn, i joined this hobby to get away from politics dammit!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Are you retarded or did you not watch Rie's debut? I believe she mentioned having a lot of friends who spoke different languages so she learned and practiced them.
Ok Rie.

:lolcalmdown:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Lia starts Silent Hill.
  • Skips intro and does not believe chat when pointed out.
  • No sound (sound still fucked up).
  • Infinite struggle with tank controls.
  • Doesn't know how to install a controller.
  • Falls for Alt+F4.
Great stream so far.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So in summary only Hina is leaving right now all the other post are for long graduated WACTOR members stating they left the company a long while ago and have been in legal dispute with the company since, seems they are all coming with this statements simultaneously as some form of solidarity or to call out the company, a while ago there was supposed leaks of the terms of the wactors girls contract and they were insane on top of the already know no compete clause that forced the girls to stop activities in any past life, there where yers long NDA after the end of the contract and multiple really vague clauses giving the company power to declare a breach of contract and sue you for the damages, about the favoritism thing, long has been rumored that one the girls Mitsurugi Lia is either wife/girlfriend/cocksleve of the CEO and she get favored treatment because of it, she did a livestream about the accusation recently where she didn't deny nor confirm any of it.

The height of the current drama started because the 2 biggest members (Hina and Luna) went on hiatus without much word from them and then their pl where found and people saw hints that the hiatus might not be voluntary, eventually the information spreaded to twitter and one of the girls (Luna) closed her pl account do to many tourist flooding in, there was apparently a lot of infighting between the fans about this whole situation due to people on twitter and some dramatubers/twitters also reporting on it got a lot of hate for it, some people want the girls that are left to leave but most people point out the current 4th gen has 2 year contract and are pretty much trap some people tried to target the hate toward the CEO but the Lia stream redirecting a lot of hate towards her and the whole drama about the girls pl being "doxxed" pretty much killed all the steam this had.

This is my limited understanding of the situation I know Spanish but the information is being pass around in so many different places that I cant really know the whole context, this is only what I could gather by reading the VT threads from a couple weeks ago, if someone if more up to date or know more of the whole picture feels free to share or correct me.
So, this is an old post, but something has happened on this front. Mitsurugi Lia has graduated WACTOR today after attempting suicide due to constant harassment from rumors of her causing other talents' graduations. All her accounts will be deleted on the 15th.

Archive

FqskTsYaYAAKnV2.png

DeepL:
Notice of Termination of Mitsurugiriya Activities
Thank you for your past support of Mitsurugiriya.
On behalf of Mitsurugiriya himself, his relatives would like to in form you of the termination of his activities.
Mitsurugiriya has been repeatedly slandered by people who have made false accusations against her, and recently she attempted to commit suicide.
Fortunately, it was an unsuccessful attempt, and she is now under the protection of her relatives.
As a result of discussions with the person in question, we have decided that we can no longer perform any further activities and have decided to terminate our activities as Mitsurugiria.
We will be suspending our fan club site ci-en and our YouTube membership.
Refunds for any remaining YouTube memberships will be issued automatically at the time of suspension.
For ci-en, we would appreciate it if you could send us a message on the ci-en service by 3/15 to request a refund.
We would be grateful if you could do so.
All Mitsurugiriya accounts will be deleted and made private in due course.
We would like to thank all of you again for your support.
Thank you again for your support.
March 8, 2023 Mitsurugiriya Relatives

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This has unironically been known for a long time. Look in the chat of this stream / this clip below approximately 37 seconds in:

View attachment 15908View attachment 15909
VOD with the interactable live chat replay is obviously long gone at this point so you can't go and double-check the account anymore, but I'm 99% certain that I checked the account when it happened and it was indeed her.

Welp, its confirmed, she is LITERALLY HITLER.

I am forever hoping that any agency vtuber who leaves on bad terms just starts spilling the beans about the way their company operates. I'm so tired of just having little disparate pieces of info. I want some full blown inner workings type stuff.
Zaion would be the one to do that I would assume.

View attachment 15934
I feel your pain, sometimes it feels like Katta's gonna cough up a lung or two, though I think smoking is much more common in other parts of the world than the US these days
Nothing more disgusting than smokers. I dont even know whats the point. Smells bad, doesnt get you high, costs a shitload and it fucks up your throat and lungs. Shiina mentioned smoking a pack a day back when she was in her early 20's.

Random question, but is there any vtubers that you don't like yet you still checks his/her content for whatever reasons?
Why the fuck would I waste time watching vtubers I dont like. I dont even have time to watch the ones I like.

Clip tax because im down bad.

Interesting fact, the unofficial name for her fans is Riitards.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Edit: just in case you are wondering - no, there was no context, she just randomly sidelined into on a persona fusion screen unprompted
The context:
:youroshiisawhore:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's always the ones you least expect lol

Watching Shiina play this weird Final Fantasy game has me wondering, are there any chuubas out there who play Total War games? I wanna see some anime girl conquering Jerusalem on Medieval 2 damnit!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Watching Shiina play this weird Final Fantasy game has me wondering, are there any chuubas out there who play Total War games? I wanna see some anime girl conquering Jerusalem on Medieval 2 damnit!
Lumi is a strategy game fan. She was playing a total war game just 15 days ago, and I know she's played tons of those types of games.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Welp, its confirmed, she is LITERALLY HITLER.

Zaion would be the one to do that I would assume.

Nothing more disgusting than smokers. I dont even know whats the point. Smells bad, doesnt get you high, costs a shitload and it fucks up your throat and lungs. Shiina mentioned smoking a pack a day back when she was in her early 20's.

Why the fuck would I waste time watching vtubers I dont like. I dont even have time to watch the ones I like.

Clip tax because im down bad.

Interesting fact, the unofficial name for her fans is Riitards.

Imagine hating vshojo but then watching this shit

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia starts Silent Hill.
  • Skips intro and does not believe chat when pointed out.
  • No sound (sound still fucked up).
  • Infinite struggle with tank controls.
  • Doesn't know how to install a controller.
  • Falls for Alt+F4.
Great stream so far.

- Has some sort of annoying frame counter or something in the corner of the screen
- Died to the first enemy twice

Lumi does but I don't know if she's played that particular one.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Imagine hating vshojo but then watching this shit
She rubberbands really hard. Vshojo girls are serious about it. Maybe its cope, maybe its the accent.

Also she's constantly talking about LotR and older games n shit.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Lumi has played Total War before.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hope holofes sweeps away all of the political bullshit that's floating around the chuubaverse rn, i joined this hobby to get away from politics dammit!
Stop lying. You joined because youre horny for anime women

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom