"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Oh yea Sena's live working on her new model:

But forget about that because, *drumroll* Marie Mehlo is gonna stream later!

Edit: Also hey @Mumberthrax I see you in her chat, if you have time to mod her chat you have time to shill her here when she goes live!

I already feel a little bad about the times I do post about her on here because I don't want to annoy people. It's one thing if it's something particularly interesting going on or an occasional FlaVR roundup, but its another if I'm always posting every time she goes live. I appreciate when people do post it here, like @God's Strongest Sanalite often does for example. The thread moves so fast that it's basically impossible for me to keep up with already, so I also don't want to contribute to that and have it turn into noise that drowns out other interesting things.

Also, you should join the Senacord. A few non-FlaVR vtubers are on there (though mostly idle) and a lot of the other FlaVR talents - so having a Phase Connect member join would probably make her happy. I'll bonk anyone that bothers you.

hololive ruined /jp/

"Trash-bear" is streaming melodyne and her daw. Admittedly I'm not super familiar with the other phase-connect girls, but I feel like I should be, I like watching music prod.

i hate how she pitch shifts her voice up.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
1678257793798.png

1678257812377.png

based akasupa chad
:whatastory:

EDIT: This fuckin' guy lmao
1678258503397.png

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230308-015653-525.png
Erina seems to be doing well with viewer count tonight, hope it's the sign of an incline

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I already feel a little bad about the times I do post about her on here because I don't want to annoy people. It's one thing if it's something particularly interesting going on or an occasional FlaVR roundup, but its another if I'm always posting every time she goes live. I appreciate when people do post it here, like @God's Strongest Sanalite often does for example. The thread moves so fast that it's basically impossible for me to keep up with already, so I also don't want to contribute to that and have it turn into noise that drowns out other interesting things.

Also, you should join the Senacord. A few non-FlaVR vtubers are on there (though mostly idle) and a lot of the other FlaVR talents - so having a Phase Connect member join would probably make her happy. I'll bonk anyone that bothers you.
#ad

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

wrp

Please post it on the homeland so I can see all the posts written by illiterate retards who don't know anything about vtubers try to sound smart, and then snort those posts like crack cocaine.

:shiinawangy:
What's going on with the homeland anyway? It's redirecting me to this:

image.png

Are they shitting themselves over the confirmation that Pippa watches MATI?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Axel is a genius.

Edit: Wait what? Who's Axel? I don't remember posting this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina isnt really 100% chink. she's a gook-chink hapa. her grandad is a gook.
I'm curious, did she mention this on stream? I seen Randoms say she's this or that, but never any source or reason. I could easily be missing clues in her stories though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not making a discord alt just to out myself as a vtuber fag. The only reason I ever downloaded that stupid app was to communicate with some friends during the pandemic. I don't use social media other than this site. I browse for information but I will NEVER join the faggy trend.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
What's going on with the homeland anyway? It's redirecting me to this:

image.png

Are they shitting themselves over the confirmation that Pippa watches MATI?
Thhrang posted it. Response "Wise Rabbit".

I'm getting on the homelands, sometimes I have to refresh. Might just be busy.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I'm not making a discord alt just to out myself as a vtuber fag. The only reason I ever downloaded that stupid app was to communicate with some friends during the pandemic. I don't use social media other than this site. I browse for information but I will NEVER join the faggy trend.
Yes Null we totally believe you don't watch vtubers and aren't just as mad as the rest of us about Pikamee retiring.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

wrp

First I'm Henri, then I'm Rie, now I'm Null. Next I'm gonna be Yuni.
Just Yuni though. The spirit of her dead alt and dead marriage come back to haunt Pippa.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
People are kicking up trouble in the JP chinchilla's chat, I'm disappointed. :annoyedpippa::annoyedpippa::annoyedpippa: She doesn't need to know about Ram Ranch, scum

E: "I will study that Ram Ranch later, thank you very much!" :painpeko: Well, maybe she'll get a kick out of it, maybe. NND did spearhead Aniki....

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The Yuko KSP stream was excellent, I might even re-up my membership. She says she wants to stream VTOL as well, and I'm definitely looking forward to the chaos. Will she learn how to fly a jet? Only one way to find out.

Her next stream's all about Lovecraft, pray nobody tells her about the Kitty-Man. How many superchats will allude to it? Place your bets now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom