"Nobody makes me bleed my blood without my consent"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Skye from EIEN is drawing Riifu right now, and briefly tangeted to her own preferences. And outright said her preferred size for tits is yea big.
View attachment 15818
I really like her.

FYI "nigeru zo" means "Run away!" or "Let's the fuck outta here!", which I suppose one would do if one saw a nigeruzo.
Pretty sure a japanese Apex player got banned for saying "nigero"

Don't think it was mentioned yet but Boogey Voxx had their last youtube 3D live yesterday.

They officially separated after this but announced that they're doing a final event together in May. I'm assuming this will be a paid event since they specified that yesterday's live was the last one on youtube.

Ci's already rebranded:

And here's her youtube channel. Nothing uploaded as of yet:
https://youtube.com/@cichanofficial

I never bothered to get into them before this but Calli's 3D got me more emotional than I thought and their own 3D live was pretty good. Already subbed to Ci's channel and will probably do the same for Fra whenever he announces his rebranding.

I really hope she goes hard on karaoke and original songs. That fucking performance on the 3d was top tier.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This reminds me, I decided to give Rie another chance to impress me last night by watching the Phase Weekly. It was horrible. Despite the amazing clips (including the recent 30 minute Wemi asmr) she was just so dull and boring and annoying. She really has no chemistry collabing at all with Airi who actually carried this Phase Weekly in terms of humor and commentary and the best moments were where she literally muted Rie just due to how annoying she was being.
I liked Airi's handling of Rie. It's very hard to tell if Airi is serious because of her general straightforward and naïve manner. It's hard to think of Airi as being mean to anyone, but it's lot of Rieyona in that phase weekly :SelenHAHAhere:
Edit: And Pippa in the chat
femalehatewatchers.PNG

airi and shiina.PNG

pipn.PNG

Notice: Airi and Shiina are excempt, Not Rie, Rie hates Pippa confirmed:beataniyab:

Last edited:

Limkin

This is actually a fantastic idea that should be standardized across the industry. 99% of all the problem children and the problems themselves come from massive unofficial dickswords with no mods or mods that act antithetically to what the company represents. Like how holocords were banning discussion of Pippa, or all the shit I've heard emanating from the nijicords.
Note that there's obviously a server too small for them to give a shit about too. So if you want to organize something that's more small open forum than organized community, that would probably be fine, they just claim the right to shut it down if it starts getting too big or causing problems. And they absolutely should have that.
I think people are fine with what they are doing because the only example of non-official we have is filled with depravity beyond reason that spills into stream chat, and because none of the talents have really done anything to "deserve" a lot of criticism before, so the non-degen positive-vibes official option seems ok. And if it stays this way sure, who cares. But their policy does affect instances where people may just not want to hang out on the same server as talents, but don't feel like giving their full irl credentials to random jew. And if the company fails to enforce their policy it will just look like clowns and actively encourage degens to act even worse, because now they would know nothing could be done to stop it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
AAAAAAHHHHH Marie Mehlo finally streamed and I was still sleeping! Mehlo love but for the love of God woman either have a consistent schedule or post waiting rooms ahead of time so I can shill you!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230307-164647-242.png
Missed the Panko stream. Ringos, explain.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Missed the Panko stream. Ringos, explain.

Probably just a shit post based on this. I still didn't get an answer about the "I like Elden ring reddit mods but just today" tweets she made.
@ 2:42:38 don't know what time stamp didn't take

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lmao she just called out some retard posting "it's my birthday" in everyone's chats.... Dare I say, based. Went into some more detail about her health issues as well, sounds like at least it's manageable for now.

"Some days the testosterone is kicking, an some days it isn't there"
What did Scot Fauna mean by this?

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
"Wolfgirl in the woods" why do they have to be like this. :fishmandispair:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Based Shondo from her stream yesterday.

Calls them out as transtrenders. I fucking kneel.
Unironically one of the best girls in the game.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko "broke her ASMR mic" so the catgirl ASMR got pushed back

Yuko, you don't have to lie, just say "no strem kitty hort" and we'll understand
:smugrys:

Kalion

:)

kestraline

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spirelord

Hello.
Bets that he already has an oshi?
I'm betting on a black horse and saying he found, like, Otogibara clips or something and wrote other VTuber channels off after realizing he was too late to watch a streamer he would've liked.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
For the sake of my blood pressure, I will just simply not watch that video.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

See, Mouse, there is such a thing as too much unity. Hasan and his fans are not people who have a place in vtubing. They shouldn't be acknowledged at all, it will only lead to bad things. Please, please stop talking about him and namedropping him in your streams. :panik:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom