"OK... I don't like to touch myself"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Skye is pretty good just chatting. This was a highlight from the stream other than her school crush stories.

A short she did a couple days before; can't wait for Thursdays Vocaloid karaoke.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why do you think so low of her? Those dead MMOs taught her about economics and loss, and those plushies, well let me ask you this, how many build a bears stuffed into your coat pocket will stop a hollow point from a Glock 17? You don't know, do you? Trick question nerd, such luxuries aren't for bullet prevention stuffing, they're for Pippa to enjoy in the post apocalypse.

Truly you don't understand the value of her knowledge.
I wasn't being sarcastic when I said that. I really meant it!
:pippasadl:

Limkin

Reimu keeps going on and on about wanting to have a boyfriend going full delusional menhera about it both on streams and twitter. You have a female friend who cooks for you, drives to your place when you get sick to take care of you, begs you to move to a new apartment and live together etc. Stop being homophobic and just start dating already and be happy.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>Sees Airi ad, watches the entire thing and precedes to watch the video
>Sees Rie ad, immediately backs out and refuses to watch the video
Many such cases. But why must Fishman only make ads for his least subbed EN's? I wanna see a Wemi ad.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina considers not eating beef tongue or tripe boring...
I... I can fix her, right?
No, Shiina is the one who does the fixing, you eat the beef tongue and the river eel and the duck hearts and the Mc Donald's :annoyedpippa: If we survive we move on to phase 2 we have to steal Memaw a Stradivarius this will increase her powers 10 fold

UberSoldat

Reimu keeps going on and on about wanting to have a boyfriend going full delusional menhera about it both on streams and twitter. You have a female friend who cooks for you, drives to your place when you get sick to take care of you, begs you to move to a new apartment and live together etc. Stop being homophobic and just start dating already and be happy.
The tweet looks like it's a joke

Archive just in case

Not sure where she went menhara on stream, got a timestamp?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>Sees Airtai ad, watches the entire thing and precedes to watch the video
>Sees Rie ad, immediately backs out and refuses to watch the vides
Many such cases. But why must Fishman only make ads for his least subbed EN's? I wanna see a Wemi ad.
At a guess, the more successful talents are, and the more Fishman shows that he's willing to invest in his talents, the less likely they are to want to graduate the company. That prevents loss of talents and abilities and hiring a talent takes a lot of time and resources, not least of which includes a model and associated artwork. It's also a good morale boost.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
No, Shiina is the one who does the fixing, you eat the beef tongue and the river eel and the duck hearts and the Mc Donald's :annoyedpippa: If we survive we move on to phase 2 we have to steal Memaw a Stradivarius this will increase her powers 10 fold
The curse of loving a Chinese girl..God damnit why couldn't she have been Latina so I could get fajitas

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
At a guess, the more successful talents are, and the more Fishman shows that he's willing to invest in his talents, the less likely they are to want to graduate the company. That prevents loss of talents and abilities and hiring a talent takes a lot of time and resources, not least of which includes a model and associated artwork. It's also a good morale boost.
Not to mention perspective applicants will look at this and say, "Hey, this looks like a company that cares about it's vtubers. This isn't some black company that will abandon me if I'm not doing the best numbers at the start. Just look at how much he's supporting the weakest non JP talents, and since I'm not a Jap, I'll probably have a good future here!" Applications for Gen 3 might be over, but there's always room for more in the future if Phase becomes REALLY big.

Limkin

The tweet looks like it's a joke

Archive just in case

Not sure where she went menhara on stream, got a timestamp?

I know she does it as a joke and she makes a bit about chat being supportive of her relationship every other stream (she just really likes Octane from Apex). But if you don't know it already you can get easily confused and think the girl is off her meds. I thought it was obvious I didn't mean the post to be serious when calling homophobic a girl who was gushing about being kissed by Elira and calls Petra her wife

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Rrats incoming. Remember there was some rrats about reimu and vox dating in the past? And she is latina. That must mean she is the crazy ex girlfriend. Vox went into hiding after some crazy fan found out where he lived. That crazy fan is reimu. Now she cant find him since hes in the middle of nowhere in the US. She suddently start talking about penises and all that shit. Vox give her you cock ffs you want her to graduate before zaion you dumb motherfucker???

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The curse of loving a Chinese girl..God damnit why couldn't she have been Latina so I could get fajitas
You get cockroach soup and you will like it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not to mention perspective applicants will look at this and say, "Hey, this looks like a company that cares about it's vtubers. This isn't some black company that will abandon me if I'm not doing the best numbers at the start. Just look at how much he's supporting the weakest non JP talents, and since I'm not a Jap, I'll probably have a good future here!"
One more thing - all of the talents have extra skills that might not necessarily be apparent from their streams and would still be a loss to Phase Connect if they left. For example, I do believe Rie has experience in the music industry, and I'm sure that comes in handy in a company that wants to make vtuber music videos.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Sometimes when I feel down I come here and read what you guys are saying and I feel better about myself, I’m comforted by the fact that even though I did jizz on a Pomu plush I’ll never be as hopeless as you guys ❤️

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
One more thing - all of the talents have extra skills that might not necessarily be apparent from their streams and would still be a loss to Phase Connect if they left. For example, I do believe Rie has experience in the music industry, and I'm sure that comes in handy in a company that wants to make vtuber music videos.
I personally don't think Rie has any music industry experience as it's not listed anywhere on her linkedin. And she absolutely would list it on there as she will list anything on there that makes her look good including tearing Harry Potter books when she was 6. She knows how to play guitar and to sing and is a graphic designer, but I haven't seen anything that would make me believe she has music industry knowledge.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Sometimes when I feel down I come here and read what you guys are saying and I feel better about myself, I’m comforted by the fact that even though I did jizz on a Pomu plush I’ll never be as hopeless as you guys ❤️
Man, I want whatever copium you are huffing.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ravenclaw on the Shiina train now

Edit:
Pekora NOOO

1678193186930.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

furaibou