"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
A jar of jizz and a MLP figure...

Good luck dude, Yuko is gonna raid your bunker :whatastory:
Who says Yuko isn't part of the compound already? It's quite the exclusive club, and you might just not be in it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She almost crippled herself by sitting down to long at the computer :shiinastare:
She was just... Just... Data maxxing. Yea, that's right, she knows things you don't.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Autist slapfight? Someone fetch the popcorn maker and and paper bags from storage, 25 cents a bag folks!
Pippa was the third-highest earning vtuber last week, in terms of superchats. She had both her birthday stream and the Harry Potter stream last week, which were really high earners for her, and all up, she made about $14,700 in donos (before Fishman and Neal took their cuts).

View attachment 15829
Youtube
She couldn't beat besto wife, but she did beat milord which is quite the achievement

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Who says Yuko isn't part of the compound already? It's quite the exclusive club, and you might just not be in it.

View attachment 15832
If you're in the same compound as Yuko, all I have to say is I'm sorry, and I hope you enjoy life as an ERP slave with some random capipis for their amusement

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you're in the same compound as Yuko, all I have to say is I'm sorry, and I hope you enjoy life as an ERP slave with some random capipis for their amusement
You have some weird fantasies bro.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You have some weird fantasies bro.
You must've missed it. Yuko made a Roblox world and made the boo bros ERP in it.
Don't drop the soap
:smugselen:

Meemaw is a classical music lover.... Be still my decrepit heart.

Edit - in non-meemaw news, BaseMa continues her streak
Screenshot_20230307-030925-660.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You must've missed it. Yuko made a Roblox world and made the boo bros ERP in it.
Don't drop the soap
:smugselen:

Meemaw is a classical music lover.... Be still my decrepit heart.
I'm happy for you and your ERP thing, but I'll just enjoy Pippa without all of whatever that was you just said.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She was just... Just... Data maxxing. Yea, that's right, she knows things you don't.
You aint gonna fix her by lying to yourself brother dont take my advice im scared of women

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit - in non-meemaw news, BaseMa continues her streak
Screenshot_20230307-030925-660.png

I take it from one of her other recent tweets that she intends to stream it again in the future. Maybe Fish didn't put the kibosh on wizard game after all, at least not permanently.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The way Shiina does taxes it's a wonder she's not in idol EN :smugpipi:

Shiina considers not eating beef tongue or tripe boring...
I... I can fix her, right?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bettel did anything special last week to be in the top earners?
I don't know, but I think he screwed up a schedule, and it made people donate like crazy because he was in chat 17 hours early and they wanted to bully him Just read the mod chat window in this stream: https://holodex.net/watch/C80-LPBgPh0
Sample:
1678176608677.png
And I decided to look it up on Hololyzer, 398k yen from SC's, and 458 memberships (~310k yen) if I am reading this right, which is a good chunk of the 1.5 million, but I dunno where the rest came from.

Lots of "Love you"s from IRyS tonight, as if I wasn't parasocial enough already!
My bratty little nephilim can't possibly be this cute, with chat begging for an encore. (2:10:56)

She dropped 4 more L-words after this, big events make her really emotional I think.
1678177883114.png

And similar to that autistically compiled 45 minute 'yoisho' clip, someone else made an IRyS soundboard with over 2000 quotes. https://irysoundboard.com/

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I got an "I love you" from my oshi. This was worth staying up till 3:40.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This is a very specific number of macarons. Is there a special occasion?
Looks like they're from Propro's Valentine Day promo and she got delivered some boxes from staff. Number probably doesn't have any meaning since she had already eaten some during a fanicon stream before the Youtube one. Seems like a lot of boxes since she still has 180 more to go.

Saw this clip title and immediately thought of Monty Python, unfortunately didn't go that way though.
WHAT...is your name?
WHAT...is your wish?
WHAT...is your pantsu colour?

Speaking of merch, Utako-neesan's would be just normal Japanese handwriting on white T-shirt unless whoever saw you knows Japanese

From last night's drinking stream, explaining Takodachi and bonk to Lamy

Today is the fifth consecutive day for Usuwa Suu's singing stream, 6PM JST.

Also if you like denpa songs, Patra's original MV premiere at 10PM JST

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have no doubt that her know-how regarding a bunch of dead MMOs and stuffed bear plushies will certainly help in a life-or-death survival scenario. That expertise is crucial.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I have no doubt that her know-how regarding a bunch of dead MMOs and stuffed bear plushies will certainly help in a life-or-death survival scenario. That expertise is crucial.
Idk, Pippa does strike me as the type to have a few Ragnar Benson books downloaded if I'm being honest

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why do you think so low of her? Those dead MMOs taught her about economics and loss, and those plushies, well let me ask you this, how many build a bears stuffed into your coat pocket will stop a hollow point from a Glock 17? You don't know, do you? Trick question nerd, such luxuries aren't for bullet prevention stuffing, they're for Pippa to enjoy in the post apocalypse.

Truly you don't understand the value of her knowledge.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I find it fascinating that in the homelandthread, dear feederleader has been more frequent poster.
Bets that he already has an oshi?

A Japanese oshi?

Peak normie Subaru? Caring Hag Mio? Mature and heavily built Botan or Polka?

Or maybe he is a man of true culture and desperately searching youtube for remaining clips of Kagami Kira, wishing fervently for his return?
View attachment 15821

Yuri, what the actual fuck
Next up, a live reading of Nana's Everyday Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom