General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it

niggaphil

>Your mom could've swallowed and you wouldn't exist
HOW DO WE FIX THE TIMELINES?
Well, one fact we know is Lia's mom didnt swallow and she is regretting and would like to fix the timeline.

RiverBear

what's this one?
In Kiara's stream, the girls were talking about receiving their confirmation emails that they got in Hololive.
Ina shared that while waiting for the emails, she was having second thoughts citing that she didn't know if she could juggle 2 jobs, and was about to send an email rescinding her application; but while she was making said email, she got her confirmation email saying "Congratulations for getting into Holo" and went "Shit, guess it's too late now"
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/201...prank-set-pigs-loose-rumors-flying-on-campus/ ?

I'm sure the dox already knows for sure if this is the right school, but this was just from a quick google.
Edit: Wait, is 2010 too early?
1678157293428.png

musical.jpg

You can probably guess which one of these is Karen It's the one in front with the blue shirt
Says she's an alumni of Class of 2014, so if this happened in 2010, she was likely a freshman at that point

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Trying to look for mentions of Pippa on twitter, and every third tweet is literally this person at best. At worst it's 3 of their posts in a row!
Terminally online much?
Isn't it easier to get a collab with your senpai by asking her directly instead of this bullshit? It'd be a boring collab because you're in it but at least it's the dignified way, Rie.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh yea Sena's live working on her new model:

But forget about that because, *drumroll* Marie Mehlo is gonna stream later!

Edit: Also hey @Mumberthrax I see you in her chat, if you have time to mod her chat you have time to shill her here when she goes live!

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LOOOOOOL! Wait wtf. Float out to see, wtf is Ame’s childhood

Horo7618

No one in particular

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
In Kiara's stream, the girls were talking about receiving their confirmation emails that they got in Hololive.
Ina shared that while waiting for the emails, she was having second thoughts citing that she didn't know if she could juggle 2 jobs, and was about to send an email rescinding her application; but while she was making said email, she got her confirmation email saying "Congratulations for getting into Holo" and went "Shit, guess it's too late now"

View attachment 15803
View attachment 15804
You can probably guess which one of these is Karen It's the one in front with the blue shirt
Says she's an alumni of Class of 2014, so if this happened in 2010, she was likely a freshman at that point
Confirmed done but happened before she entered

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Minna is rated M for mature:
1678158187333.png
Sleepy's reaction:
1678158233804.png
Correction:
1678158264034.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Regardless of his apparently extremely shit take on the controversy. I have to give him credit for being professional in reporting and not being biased during it.

Honestly what I like about him is I've never seen him biased sure he highlights OTHER people's opinions but I don't ever see him give his own which is a rare good thing in news

View attachment 15803
View attachment 15804
Sasuga Calli

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Imagine the alternate universe. Who would @Takodachi be without Ina?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly what I like about him is I've never seen him biased sure he highlights OTHER people's opinions but I don't ever see him give his own which is a rare good thing in news

Sasuga Calli
His spergout on Kyho was ass and his coverage of Nousagi drama was pretty dogshit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RiverBear

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
hope.png

Hope is having trouble with descending.

UPDATE: Stream has finally begun.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Definitely not out of context clip of Orange Woman asking @Takodachi's oshi a question.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom