General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Waiting room for IRyS's Birthday stream:

Bloom and Gloom... she's still here :sanasmile:

She did a short twitter space earlier today too. Archive stolen from vt: https://files.catbox.moe/aqvupl.m4a. It sounds like she might be doing something with hand-cam or 3d, because she says her room is a mess and she had tons of stuff to setup and still wasn't done. She needs earphones with an earphone jack for the bday stream and luckily she'd been saving a pair for 7 years, I think that leans towards 3d (using earphones as opposed to headphones). And new emotes very very soon she says!
JeAKyQ6toChlOZ7ndz_hoRU8llhV5_ITvhXPUa08owYi7Lz7-p6C2j3gJBMV7U7buPHH7Ntwwu0=w24-h24-c-k-nd

Also stolen from vt, someone was speculating about the absurd shipping price like I posted about earlier:
1678137502247.png
Just because someone brought up this clip during her space:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Enna, I love you, but you’re being an idiot. Let the man criticize your friend. He wasn’t even being an asshole,
Also I like this account but man are the replies braindead a lot of times

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fruit is a scam? What?
fruit is expensive on japan, from a google search:
According to data from Japan's Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, in the six months to 30 June 2020, the average price of fruit per household in Japan was ¥518 (US$4.86) per kilogram. In comparison, the average price of fruit over the same period since 2011 was ¥463 (US$4.34) per kilogram.
With 5 usd you can buy 4 to 5 kilos of most fruits in latin america.
And if you understand ñ (hina used to live in japan, then she may have been kicked out when she got older).

hololive ruined /jp/

Tweets indicate violent tendencies proceed with caution.

I think this is about other vTubers like Pippa, but it could just be a random violent tweet.

This is about why people are finding themselves blocked.
View attachment 15761View attachment 15762
Emberonmain played harry potter and the sorcerer's stone on feb 19,2023.

his linkedtree which was already saved:
uses emberonmain for everything. including deleted internet archive account:https://archive.is/KECjw

bridedudeemberonmain.png
uploaded video Under the name "emberbroadcasts":

@brinedude is a deleted account. found two twtexts :
complaining about aoc calling jeremy corbyn an anti-semite

@brinedude in a list of tranny communists that's been deleted
Searching "@brinedude" on google leads to Emberonmain.

looks the dude is dfe'ing everything .

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

uses emberonmain for everything. including deleted internet archive account:

View attachment 15767

It seems he deleted a bunch of shit, restored his twitter, blocked probably 20k people, because he blocked everyone that followes VtuberCringe and some other twitter pages, and then put up the "Pikamee is a pedophile" post, like nothing happened, while sperging out how people on KF are terminally online. While his twitter is protected, so nobody can see it other than his fellow troons.

Oh hey, did anyone bring up the fact that StoneToss followed Pippa?

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Enna, I love you, but you’re being an idiot. Let the man criticize your friend. He wasn’t even being an asshole,

Enna is my favourite in Ethyria but she can be a little...like that sometimes. On an unrelated note, I used to like Kyo on his own but after the Zaion incident I can't really see him the same way anymore - not that I don't want him to succeed, I just think he could use quite some character development.

EDIT: Though Hff201 is right about it being sent with money instead of a normal comment, which puts the streamer on the spot and makes things awkward.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I can see why people would agree or disagree with the sentiment here. On one hand a streamer who is heavily dependent on someone else won't have much of an identity of their own, and fans of one but not the other might tire of seeing someone they don't care for showing up all the time; on the other, from the clips I've seen they do seem to have a genuinely entertaining dynamic together so I imagine a lot of their fans want them to collaborate as often as possible.

My contention with the comment isn't so much what it's saying, but that it's sent as a superchat. Money being attached puts more pressure on the streamer to acknowledge it in the moment, and seeing it highlighted live can bring down the mood for other viewers who're enjoying the stream. It's more tactful to leave critical feedback as a comment on the VoD after the stream's over, so they can choose whether to take it into account and/or address it in their own time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

And if you understand ñ (hina used to live in japan, then she may have been kicked out when she got older).

I can confirm, a lot of families here have huge plots of land in the countryside and get so much fruit that they have to give it away or it will go bad. Fruit is seen similarly to potatoes or onions, you can buy it in huge quantities for essentially nothing, specially if it's in season and not imported.

Shit like cherries, blueberries, strawberries and pomegranates is really fucking expensive though.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
At least on /vt/, seems like the Pippa shitflinging has already calmed down and is now back to the usual bait threads.
Whoever was behind all the catalog spam gave up pretty quick.
Yet to check twitter but last I saw it was a handful of groyper bait accounts trying to keep anger going.

How bad of a take does he have?
Will he blame all of PC?

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Is this a Randy Stair groupie? Their avatar has the same basic character design and she's even named Ember.
View attachment 15758

uses emberonmain for everything. including deleted internet archive account:https://archive.is/KECjw

View attachment 15767

At this point he probably needs his own drama thread. I noticed multiple archives of his Twitter account on archive.today, like this one: https://archive.is/gC9nG where he mentions that he knows about Randy and claims he is "reclaiming" Ember. (Riiight.)

Something like 10 K tweets saved on the Wayback Machine if anyone wants to sift through one man's psychotic obsessions: https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/EmberOnMain/status/*

Edit:
Well, this explains a lot... https://archive.ph/EzClC
1678142469968.png

Autistically digging through this lunatic's old tweets has already yielded gold! If I were his father, I wouldn't love him either.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
At least on /vt/, seems like the Pippa shitflinging has already calmed down and is now back to the usual bait threads.
Whoever was behind all the catalog spam gave up pretty quick.
Yet to check twitter but last I saw it was a handful of groyper bait accounts trying to keep anger going.

How bad of a take does he have?
Will he blame all of PC?
Looks like he just started, so time will tell. Idk enough about the guy to guess what side of it he'll fall on but I hope he at least did some research instead of just hopping on the shit train.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 15690View attachment 15691
and here's some new ones Sellis was experimenting with after the conversation earlier on stream about her dad being a psycho about her being too provocative wearing the clothes she was given as a teen - Sellis was trying to put her in a burqa:
View attachment 15693View attachment 15692View attachment 15694
See what I mean about it being trained on hentai? Even these he said was a struggle to get it to not make her lewder.
e.g. this was an early attempt - turned her into ninja sena:
View attachment 15695
Burka Sena is pretty cute.

So in his segment on Pika and Pippa Vaush called Pippa a “nazi”. (it’s strange a man who has debated literal Nazis can’t the difference between an edgy comedian and a nazi btw) I assume the segment will be uploaded later.

Ngl I have to wonder if Phase has any recourse to ho after him. I know if this was Cover or Anycolor they could become they have hundreds of millions of dollars. But PC is a lot smaller, so idk.
Unless he iw pushing for a huge hate campaign that actually makes the company look bad, someone saying that Pippa is a "nazi" is a nothingburger. Especially after the word has lost all of its meaning.

I wouldn't be too surprised if he tries to go after Vaush. I mean he was willing to contact Josh to try to remove Lia's dox from the homeland thread.
I think Josh mentioned that Lia was underage in those photos.

Greetings from Nippon.
View attachment 15705View attachment 15704
I got a job in Japan, so I've been busy moving for the last week. Also my apartment doesn't have internet yet so I have to go to an internet cafe or a coffee shop just to get online. You wouldn't believe what no shitposting does to a nigga. I missed you guys.

Anyway, I thought I should share some vtuber related photos to keep my post on topic.
View attachment 15708View attachment 15709View attachment 15710View attachment 15711
Interesting to note that outside of Calli, there wasn't any HoloEN merch. Not even for Gura. Also no HoloID

View attachment 15712View attachment 15713View attachment 15714View attachment 15715View attachment 15716
The Nijisanji stand did a better overall job showcasing all of their streams, but the Hololive stand had more variety in products. And in case you are wondering, the Niji merch was more popular than the Holo merch. But most of the people who were checking out the Niji merch were little girls and most of the people who were checking out the Holo merch were adults. Make of that what you will.

View attachment 15717
Use this to write down your plans to backstab your "friends."

View attachment 15719View attachment 15720View attachment 15721

View attachment 15718
Not vtuber related. I just like Bocchi.

View attachment 15722View attachment 15724
No, I didn't win my Subaru figurine from the crane game. I just bought it at the store for 1600 yen.
I hate you a little. Good shit though. Weeb away.

Bit of a dick move to superchat shit like that but he aint wrong.

Here you can stop on the side of the road and pick mangos of the ground. Most just fall hit the ground, break open and rot away.

Enna is my favourite in Ethyria but she can be a little...like that sometimes. On an unrelated note, I used to like Kyo on his own but after the Zaion incident I can't really see him the same way anymore - not that I don't want him to succeed, I just think he could use quite some character development.
He did the whole educate yourself shit to Enna first and later pulled the Zaion shit. Seems like the type to throw you under the bus.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kyo is pretty retarded so i still find it very funny that alot of niji-EN onlys still think he is black and it was extremely funny when he deleted his randy tweet throwing Zaion under the bus after he got sperged at by other spergs

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Well, "expensive" and "a scam" are not synonymous. Japan doesn't grow much fruit itself so much of it is imported and thus expensive, yes. I remember boxes of tangerines being quite affordable.

I dropped into his stream for a while. From what I can tell, he's referring to himself. He's in a group called Things Vtubers Say with a few other streamers and I guess he's counting it as an agency. That would match up with him using his own face for the thumbnail as well.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So far False is taking his time and supposedly starting recording. Mentioned how Amiya and a couple others are getting hit with requests not to collab with "a specific person". Dude is clearly just trying to milk the time.

Edit - "blame Pippa". Said it as a joke but he's still amping it up like the shit was the end all of be all of drama, and seems to be blaming her.
Most of chat seems to be supportive but I've seen a couple comments acting pissy about her.
He's starting recording now and is supposedly just going to touch on it so as not to delve too deep into the twitter shit flinging.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So far False is taking his time and supposedly starting recording. Mentioned how Amiya and a couple others are getting hit with requests not to collab with "a specific person". Dude is clearly just trying to milk the time.

Edit - "blame Pippa". Said it as a joke but he's still amping it up like the shit was the end all of be all of drama, and seems to be blaming her.
Most of chat seems to be supportive but I've seen a couple comments acting pissy about her.
He's starting recording now and is supposedly just going to touch on it so as not to delve too deep into the twitter shit flinging.
Well, I guess Pippa won't be telling people to buy his shitty, overpriced lootbox next time :^)

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I think Josh mentioned that Lia was underage in those photos.
A granny failing the head test would be underage to that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom