"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

There was a part 4 for Miori's birthday marathon, unfortunately I missed because I was asleep and it was half as long the other parts

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Beautiful singing. Ideally your volume is turned up so the whole neighborhood can enjoy it. I might set it as my alarm clock tone.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Beautiful singing. Ideally your volume is turned up so the whole neighborhood can enjoy it. I might set it as my alarm clock tone.

"Lagio Maxima!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I dont know who this amber is but i am blocked indeed. Bro has too much time on his hands :twittersperg:

this shit

fuck it
I dont know who this amber is but i am blocked indeed. Bro has too much time on his hands :twittersperg:

You can block entire lits of people with a couple clicks. Btw they also protected the account

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You can block entire lits of people with a couple clicks. Btw they also protected the account
I understand why .
20230306_144416.jpg

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is playing Minish Cap soon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Is this a Randy Stair groupie? Their avatar has the same basic character design and she's even named Ember.
1678134345766.jpeg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This entire thing was parodied most brilliantly 5 years ago with the Youtuber ChrisRayGun's parady song "Punch a Nazi". Still a fucking bop IMO.

This one also feels relevant

I remember loving those too bad Raygun pulled a Nyanners and bitched out regretting he ever made them despite the continued relevance they have today

Ember is a one off ghost antagonist from Danny phantom the person using her name no clue seems unhinged from the tweets above
Character sang a banger dark song tho for a kids show

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Is this a Randy Stair groupie? Their avatar has the same basic character design and she's even named Ember.
View attachment 15758
Tweets indicate violent tendencies proceed with caution.

1678134663663.png
I think this is about other vTubers like Pippa, but it could just be a random violent tweet.

This is about why people are finding themselves blocked.
1678135366257.png1678135456025.png

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Ember is a one off ghost antagonist from Danny phantom the person using her name no clue seems unhinged from the tweets above
Character sang a banger dark song tho for a kids show

Internet context:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
View attachment 15758
Didn't someone who was a great fan of this series Minecraft himself/kill someone?
I remember hearing about some nefarious shit and this series or something.
I think the dude believed himself a OC or reincarnation of a character, or believed that some ghost of a character talked to him.

TL;DR I believe that series is cursed.

Internet context:

EDIT: not hallucinated. Godzilla1984 posted what I was half remembering.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I can still see that account.

oh-god-not-one-of-those.jpeg

But I wish I couldn't.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Stunned But Dumb

I go out of my way to avoid the bulk of twitter and all of twitch, so all of these unknown names simply make me feel old and ignorant. Like I've never heard of Vaush before now and I think I keep getting Hasan mixed up with OrdinaryGamers despite never watching either of them. Man...

Vtuber related, I have Phase's covers and Originals on play while I do chores because I realized I've never listened to them all. I didn't even know the talents were putting out music besides the usuals. Good fun stuff Here's their playlists. Is there someone who's a bit lesser known who's playlist I should go through?

Phase Originals

Phase Covers

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I go out of my way to avoid the bulk of twitter and all of twitch, so all of these unknown names simply make me feel old and ignorant. Like I've never heard of Vaush before now and I think I keep getting Hasan mixed up with OrdinaryGamers despite never watching either of them. Man...

Hasan is the anti-capitalist commie with a 3 million dollar house that will make the Ottoman empire great again.
Ordinary Gamers is the dude that will go blind in some years because he always records videos in a terribly lit room.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I remember loving those too bad Raygun pulled a Nyanners and bitched out regretting he ever made them despite the continued relevance they have today

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
More likely to be your oshi's schedule than not, as shared by Panko

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom