"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!
Actually its not that the captcha broke. Its that the entire site has been fucking frozen. Not even pass users have been able to post (as evidenced by the fact that /vip/ the board YOU THINK would be very active right now because captcha is down is also frozen).

Not in the IRC channel so I have no clue on if jannies/mods/admins have said anything about why this is happening.
Some shit most have went down because they only freeze the boards if the feds need to start looking into something or there is a mass raid happening

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At least Pippa's art tag is still browsable, here's a twitch emote for Pippa's twitch that she streams on once a month:

Eh, I'm sure Youtube is gonna get animated emotes some time soon, they've been ripping twitch features off at high speed over the past year or so.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Wait, so you're saying my oshi doesn't want to tank her career by publicly advocating for Total Troon Death™?

This is unacceptable I am literally shaking and crying and hurling and shitting and farting right now it is so fucking over.
You're shaking, crying and shitting at the same time? Add a sudden blindness and you're basically Henri!
I also live in a very cold place and I have seen guys wear fucking shorts when its well below freezing with snow on the ground. If your born in snow and ice you are immune to it.

because girls in cute outfits.
To wrap it back around to Vtubers, I hate the low effort coomer outfits of skin tight cloth that only overs 30% of the boobs and 20% of the puss puss and nothing else. Fucking try hard you E-harlots
The real pippa crime today is her wanting to download fgo

I wish someone gave me that advice a few years ago... <cries in QP hell>

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
He's saying that Fishman could file defamation lawsuits against the fat greasy pedophile known as Vaush since Pippa is clearly not a Nazi and him stating so matter of factly could reasonably be shown to be slanderous with intent to disrupt phase connect business.

At least in US law, there has to be more than the actual intent to disrupt business. There has to be actual damages from what I understand. I don't think there's going to be any way to prove that PC's income took a loss because of Vaush's statements.

It's a nothingburger. Just ignore the guy and let him go find some other fandom he doesn't understand to complain about.

Cope. Cmon its like saying Sellis doesn't have that hidden homework folder with all his generators. Mans been using koikatsu for ages, and its a stretch to assume the man hasnt been tempted. And if he has been tempted, what stops him from being tempted again? Dude atleast deserves to be called out

Man, as long as he's not posting it, who cares?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli being her humble self

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Yuugasaki Umi, formerly of Game Club (Ryo) and Hoshimeguri Gakuen is going on indefinite hiatus. This makes Yuzuriha Honami the last OG-Game Club still active (Kaede).

People mostly know her from this old clip with Matsuri

She will have a stream at 9PM JST talking about this decision.

For a lighter note, Usuwa Suu's fourth day of singing, this time Official Hige Dandism songs.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You have come far for an autist, I still remember when you first showed up around these parts like nolan 2.0, shivering like a fresh soldier on the field, now look at you! Daily raving chimpouts, raging schitzoposter, you even have your own repetitive, larpy gimmick! I couldn't be more proud...
To think the whole reason I started posting in the first place was because I saw a random message in a Wemi waiting room saying they got recommended Pippa from Nick Fluentes. A post that I, as a newfag, did not archive like a fool. I was so young.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I dont know if im just tired or dumb but i dont understand a thing of what youre saying
He's trying to say that the left has been calling Pippa a nazi which is stupid, for one if it weren't for the nazis animals would not have so many rights Pippa would never do something so evil
If anyone has a Chudbuds account on here, there has been a breach of their data, please make sure if used their site that your information is secure
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/poa-s...scussion-thread.129209/page-113#post-15304724
Fuck the farms, I got banned for seven days all because I asked a question

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1678095671288.png
Come on now, I didn't need to be called out like that!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
At least in US law, there has to be more than the actual intent to disrupt business. There has to be actual damages from what I understand.
You have to prove damages unless the defamatory statement was regarding certain subjects that are considered defamation per se, e.g., criminal history, lack of competency in one's business/trade, having a "loathsome" disease, and historically (rarely if ever in Current Year) imputing unchastity to a woman. In those cases, it is presumed that you suffered some sort of damages, so you don't need to prove them to be able to win. How much you can recover is another question, though.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Greetings from Nippon.
japan 2.jpgjapan 1.jpg
I got a job in Japan, so I've been busy moving for the last week. Also my apartment doesn't have internet yet so I have to go to an internet cafe or a coffee shop just to get online. You wouldn't believe what no shitposting does to a nigga. I missed you guys.

Anyway, I thought I should share some vtuber related photos to keep my post on topic.
holox on the telly.jpghololive merch.jpgsuisei cds.jpgthe comet and the wigger.jpg
Interesting to note that outside of Calli, there wasn't any HoloEN merch. Not even for Gura. Also no HoloID

nipplesanji.jpgmore nipplesanji.jpgniji stickers.jpgjesus nijisanji has a lot of streamers.jpgyou guys like acrylic stands and buttons.jpg
The Nijisanji stand did a better overall job showcasing all of their streams, but the Hololive stand had more variety in products. And in case you are wondering, the Niji merch was more popular than the Holo merch. But most of the people who were checking out the Niji merch were little girls and most of the people who were checking out the Holo merch were adults. Make of that what you will.

dear dairy who should i betray today.jpg
Use this to write down your plans to backstab your "friends."

tower banner.jpgtower bride.jpgvtuber figurines.jpg

bocchi poster.jpg
Not vtuber related. I just like Bocchi.

win the game and you can take home a duck.jpgdonald duck.jpg
No, I didn't win my Subaru figurine from the crane game. I just bought it at the store for 1600 yen.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I was thinking of a Cease and Desist but I know that’d be a very dumb move too.

I can just imagine Vaush talking about it on stream and saying “I dare them to sue me”

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
No, I didn't win my Subaru figurine from the crane game. I just bought it at the store for 1600 yen.
Wow, it's the same one Ame won from claw machine.

wrp

At least in US law, there has to be more than the actual intent to disrupt business. There has to be actual damages from what I understand. I don't think there's going to be any way to prove that PC's income took a loss because of Vaush's statements.

It's a nothingburger. Just ignore the guy and let him go find some other fandom he doesn't understand to complain about.

Man, as long as he's not posting it, who cares?
Based on everything I know about the man, he would be one of the people that actually followed through on moving to Canada when Trump was elected (coincidentally, exactly where Phase is incorporated). But he would also be retarded enough to make his home address public information.
Basically what I'm saying is, is he even in America or do we know?

You have to prove damages unless the defamatory statement was regarding certain subjects that are considered defamation per se, e.g., criminal history, lack of competency in one's business/trade, having a "loathsome" disease, and historically (rarely if ever in Current Year) imputing unchastity to a woman. In those cases, it is presumed that you suffered some sort of damages, so you don't need to prove them to be able to win. How much you can recover is another question, though.
I feel like this has to be a misunderstanding of some kind, because if it were true every other yelp review would be an open and shut case, and review bombing would have been massively litigated by now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia posted a really entertaining short, which combines the yab power of Lia, Yuri and Rie all at once:

These three need to collab more often. This is from the "Ryona Video Game?!" stream and the Lia/Yuri collab starts around 56 mins.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Greetings from Nippon.
That's a lot of merch you won't have to pay gaijin-tax shipping on, and congrats on the job. I hope it works out well for you, and you get joy where you are able.

wrp

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Greetings from Nippon.
Don't get caught by the feds, careful with menhera pussy, don't buy fruit is a scam (or so i heard), careful with the crossdressers they seem more adept in asia, and remember,
:holohag::hololove:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

wrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom