"And now whenever I go to the bathroom, I'm gonna say 'I need to lubricate the toilet'"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
its probably from Koikatsu (same company as CM3D)

It does kind of look more like that in the third one, has a smoother look and the pointy chin. Probably just asset ripped backgrounds and put them in the other, hard to tell which is which, I just recognized the kitchen background as COM3D2.

UberSoldat

So Khyo is promoting a new company (he was sponsored by Idol Corp before) called NexStage Project. Currently they've started out with 5 talents. One of them seems to be focused on ASMR.

Timestamped interview

They recently had a scuffed live concert, however

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Idk if it's Chase or some other retard but apparently @Azehara and some others ITT managed to piss off the horde :smugpipi:
View attachment 15659
My favorite part of that list is that this is how they describe @TheRratC:
rratc.PNG

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I AM NOT RIE YOU femboy STFU. COPE SEETHE DIALATE!
You guys are really hurting my feelings right now. Like this is almost on the level of hatred and biggotry that JK Rowling promotes every single day against the trans community. It's really not okay and I bet y'all are a bunch of transphobe sympathizers comparing me to this biggot as some form of psyop.

Edit: Sorry, posting with my phone I meant to say "Rie" but it autocorrected to "me" for some reason.
1678081141387.png

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Jesus, even if you people are joking about it, could you still take the period talk to the degeneracy containment thread?

Honored to be in the company of Az and others on the list. Really curious where the "sinophile" bit came from, though.
It was related to the likely reason for a members stream cancellation so felt more relevant here than in a thread for posting tributes and their fallout or about the ERP Yuko made the boo bros do in Roblox. If I posted the boo bro responses to Yuko's own tweet about hers earlier, then it'd be degen.

Isn't "sinophile" just someone who simps for Asian women?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Someone who simps for China.
Ahhhhhh
I guess that could apply to me too considering Shiina is my oshi but as I've said before, there's a huge difference between rural Chinese and the standard CCP bugminds.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You guys are really hurting my feelings right now. Like this is almost on the level of hatred and biggotry that JK Rowling promotes every single day against the trans community. It's really not okay and I bet y'all are a bunch of transphobe sympathizers comparing me to this biggot as some form of psyop.

Edit: Sorry posting with my phone I meant to say "Rie" but it autocorrected to "me" for some reason.
View attachment 15675
You have come far for an autist, I still remember when you first showed up around these parts like nolan 2.0, shivering like a fresh soldier on the field, now look at you! Daily raving chimpouts, raging schitzoposter, you even have your own repetitive, larpy gimmick! I couldn't be more proud...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

JMForte

Ohh what joy Pippa is trending on twitter for me again. I sure can't wait to click on it and see what everyone is saying.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Edit: Sorry posting with my phone I meant to say "Rie" but it autocorrected to "me" for some reason.
View attachment 15675
You may have them all fooled but I know Rie's secret
Yikes!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Jesus, even if you people are joking about it, could you still take the period talk to the degeneracy containment thread?
If my Oshi has to suffer everyone else has to suffer too :gun: :shiinawangy:
shiinalovescookies.PNG

shiinalove.jpg
I love you too Shiina please get all the rest you need! I want to make a joke about lack of quality sleep and wontons BUT I'M NOT!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I love you too Shiina please get all the rest you need! I want to make a joke about lack of quality sleep and wontons BUT I'M NOT!
I get that it's a crack at her being Chinese but where did the wontons thing even come from? Did someone call her that in a supa or something?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If my Oshi has to suffer everyone else has to suffer too :gun: :shiinawangy:
View attachment 15680
View attachment 15681 I love you too Shiina please get all the rest you need! I want to make a joke about lack of quality sleep and wontons BUT I'M NOT!
Remember everyone, take care of yourself and don't forget to wash your Pippenis.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I feel ya Tenma.

Archive

She retweeted this reply:

Roughly 10 minutes later:

Looks like fishman is probably debriefing both of them right now.
What are the bets on him freaking the fuck out?
1659393553148167.png

Edit: If you don't know, they have meetings late burgerland time to account for all timezone difference. I remember Pippa complaining before about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom