"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
We already have an oshi who does that, his name is Null and his avatar is a slobbering dog
I enjoy a spot of bestiality as much as the next person, but Null has proven he's pro-censorship

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Well shit, now Pippa has to lead GamerGate 2.
I know an Applebees manager who has been waiting years for this. Give him a call Pippa! :whatastory:
She really is Jim's successor

vestars20

Early Adopter
These new Niji EN girls have been really growing on me. I watch Kotoka and caught some Zaion but Meloco's accent turned me away initially. She's really funny! I think her humor will start to land in English as she goes on so I'll watch her more

Small clipper that actually explains some of the translations

Since I was talking about Niji have this movie

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
These new Niji EN girls have been really growing on me. I watch Kotoka and caught some Zaion but Meloco's accent turned me away initially. She's really funny! I think her humor will start to land in English as she goes on so I'll watch her more

Small clipper that actually explains some of the translations

agreed, her content with Meloco has been some of my favorite non obsydia/ethyria/lazulight bits of NijiEN shit

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I had a feeling this was going to happen to pippa for a while now. I even drafted a 5 paragraph long post a few months ago before realizing how schitzo that was and deleted it.
I think that since the foot stream she gained an extremely large amount of vt weirdos and wannabe edgy kids that seem to see her as the leader of the crusade against the evil "ess Jay double yous" when in reality she's just a mildly suicidal mentally ill white woman who just wants to be a cute anime girl on the internet.
Idk if it's Chase or some other retard but apparently @Azehara and some others ITT managed to piss off the horde :smugpipi:
View attachment 15659
this is literally a Tumblr style callout post.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I already got bored of retarded wizardgame drama, can holofes not come any faster?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Idk if it's Chase or some other retard but apparently @Azehara and some others ITT managed to piss off the horde :smugpipi:
View attachment 15659
lmao I just realised I'm on this

1678073140096.png

Thank you for the new title, anon.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I had a feeling this was going to happen to pippa for a while now. I even drafted a 5 paragraph long post a few months ago before realizing how schitzo that was and deleted it.
I think that since the foot stream she gained an extremely large amount of vt weirdos and wannabe edgy kids that seem to see her as the leader of the crusade against the evil "ess Jay double yous" when in reality she's just a mildly suicidal mentally ill white woman who just wants to be a cute anime girl on the internet.
This is the audience she said she wanted. If she didn't want this situation, she shouldn't have purposefully kicked the hornets nest that is twitter. Although I doubt she was thinking clearly and she was probably not expecting it to get to the level it has.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The statement probably wasnt a good idea, they are going to take this as a victory and continue the harresment it would have been a better idea to just not say anything.
THats funny. Whatever she does the activists will continue to harass ppl for their cause. That statement is basically her saying she doesnt care if they trash on her she just want to do her own thing without having to be in the middle of a war. Thats a great move IMO

kestraline

Early Adopter
I guess management cancelled the Lia wizard game stream.

The odd thing about it is usually when Lia cancels or postpones she mentions it. No mention at all, the stream waiting room was deleted.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
lol, are random members here going to be treated as notable individuals in the community instead of just more white-noise autists in a sea of same?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

newfag thinks wyatt is a newfag
wyatts a retard.

She was supposed to represent the best of us, we needed a hero to inspire us in our fight against the 40% we must not let this setback slow down our crusade against the "them"
you need a pink rabbit to inspire you to write 'lol ur a man" on some troon's twitter? are you a pussy?

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well shit, now Pippa has to lead GamerGate 2.
I know an Applebees manager who has been waiting years for this. Give him a call Pippa! :whatastory:
Pikamee did what the Smuckler could only dream of.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I honestly don't give a rat's ass about HogLeg or associated culture war bullcrap, I'm just here to watch cute girls (and Vesper, Axel and winning son) on the internet and Pippa is fun to watch, is that so much to ask for these days? Tourists both edgy and commie need to BTFO.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom