"Good, the GPU works hard, it deserves to get screwed once in a while, I fully support that a 100%"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The response is a bit fascinating, I don't know what some of them expected.
Did they seriously think a 20something libertarian woman was going to lead GamerGate 2: Transrope Boogaloo?
That would require her to leave the house.
It was doomed to failure.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Idk if it's Chase or some other retard but apparently @Azehara and some others ITT managed to piss off the horde :smugpipi:
View attachment 15659
That was growing for a couple days but not many posters took it seriously.

That would require her to leave the house.
It was doomed to failure.
More proof a lot of them are culture war tourists not understanding that Pippa got her fill from the first GamerGate and thinks its extremely cringe now and a waste of energy.
Pippa wanted to meme on humorless angry retards that hid behind a victimhood shield because they hurt one of her favorite vtubers.

Last edited:

Sven

Did they seriously think a 20something libertarian woman was going to lead GamerGate 2: Transrope Boogaloo?
Yeah anybody freaking out doesn't watch much Pippa as she has stated many times she has no desire to be the new Cancerman as much as she respects him and what he does and as for deleting hate comments well no shit, she's a corpo vtuber who has been doing that since day 1. The message is very clearly aimed at the tourists who can't tell the difference between a shitpost and a call to arms.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
She was supposed to represent the best of us, we needed a hero to inspire us in our fight against the 40% we must not let this setback slow down our crusade against the "them"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Theres been a number of tourists and the like stirring shit up for both sides (as much as vermintide have done much of it geniuenly) since people just take anything that confirms their autistic culture war biases

Vih

Doog
image.png

Senchou, what the fuck are you doing my nigga?
Senchou's monitor trying to 1-up her in age

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She was supposed to represent the best of us, we needed a hero to inspire us in our fight against the 40% we must not let this setback slow down our crusade against the "them"
We already have an oshi who does that, his name is Null and his avatar is a slobbering dog

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Wait, so you're saying my oshi doesn't want to tank her career by publicly advocating for Total Troon Death™?

This is unacceptable I am literally shaking and crying and hurling and shitting and farting right now it is so fucking over.
30849 - SoyBooru.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Wait, so you're saying my oshi doesn't want to tank her career by publicly advocating for Total Troon Death™?

This is unacceptable I am literally shaking and crying and hurling and shitting and farting right now it is so fucking over.
View attachment 15661
Yeah at least this proves who are the fans/familiar with her content and those who do not. The only reason she went so hard in the beginning, is due to the fact that canceling people over playing a video game is considered dumb by everyone who isn't terminal online.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Why do you need a leader lmao? You can't tell them to seethe and dilate on your own?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Truly, this is how we get Trump to tweet about Gamergate.

chihirogumi

I'M THINKING. I'M THINKING. IT'S NOT A QUESTION MANY WOMEN HAVE ASKED ME BEFORE.
>many women
So some did? How scandalous…
Deleting my account right now. How dare my website admin interact with roastie-havers.
Written by management or not, it's something that can be largely agreed with - do not use her as an excuse to attack others, or use her in attacks on others.

Whether or not people will listen, well, here's to the next dozen or so pages of this thread. Kanpai!
Agreed. There will always be retards, but it's good that she's convincing some to don't touch the poop. Let the troons put the noose around their own necks. I disagree with the takes here that she's making a mistake by addressing it. This statement isn't for the troons. It's for the normies that don't want to see retarded far right niggas shitting up her chat and community with gay ops and politics.

wew

Male hag love!
I'm going to piss everyone off and say that I prefer leggings or thick, practical stockings. Tights are too thin. I live somewhere that's usually cold and when I was younger my mother and I used to sit in the car watching women walk down the street in tights and joke that every man in the area clearly had a fetish for chilblains.
I also live in a very cold place and I have seen guys wear fucking shorts when its well below freezing with snow on the ground. If your born in snow and ice you are immune to it.
Why are all of you fags discussing fashion IN MY CHUUBA THREAD?!
because girls in cute outfits.
To wrap it back around to Vtubers, I hate the low effort coomer outfits of skin tight cloth that only overs 30% of the boobs and 20% of the puss puss and nothing else. Fucking try hard you E-harlots
The real pippa crime today is her wanting to download fgo

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Miori has been during a birthday endurance. I missed part 1 because I was watching other things and planned to join after a nap, but ended up sleeping the whole night

Not into sleep streams so I only saw like 10 min but if for some reason you are here's part 2

And part started recently

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If /vt/ is trying to imply through their twitter expies that the fagggotLord Vaush has any hold or say of any relevance on any sort of opinion, they can kiss my fucking ass. Not even the redditorum euphoricus cares at this point.
With that said, it should be obvious that no sane person would love to be the symbol of what is basically a hate jihad now.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Newfriends forget that Pippa got her first big boost in viewers and subs dunking on one of the godfathers of GG.; a certain hog from West Memphis, AK. :smugrys:

RiverBear

Miori has been during a birthday endurance. I missed part 1 because I was watching other things and planned to join after a nap, but ended up sleeping the whole night

Not into sleep streams so I only saw like 10 min but if for some reason you are here's part 2

And part started recently

Why do they always go the coomer route once they go indie?

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom