"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

:guracursed:Periods! My mortal enemy! Don't forget what they've taken from us Cookies! We will avenge our fallen egg brothers!
:medsmoremeds:Okay......

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RiverBear

didn't she basically repeat the same thing? she set the date again at "end of january", so before the HL shitstorm

Just further proves that Pikamee IS going to NijiEN and replacing Zaion

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

:guracursed:Periods! My mortal enemy! Don't forget what they've taken from us Cookies! We will avenge our fallen egg brothers!
:medsmoremeds:Okay......

And like the cycle of life, a new period anon is born.

For reals though, :painpeko: I was really looking forward to it.

wait if meemaw is under the moon currently that means her and Yuko are synchronized

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are all of you fags discussing fashion IN MY CHUUBA THREAD?!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
/vt/ is melting down, predictably, over the Pippa tweet :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa has a message

Archive

I wish she hadn't said anything, because some of the replies to that tweet have an annoying energy to them. It's probably not a bad idea to filter out tourists though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

pururun

Before the autistic debates begin, I would like to put this here for posterity, as Pippa said this last night on stream.
Pippa's not necessarily wrong here, but the "no politics, we're just here to laugh at stuff" push gives me flashbacks to a similar outlook most of Gamergate took that, well, look at the gaming space and see how well that went. I don't want Pippa to start chanting TTD every stream, and I don't want politics mixed in with my chuubas, but when a specific group of people consistently has been attacking streamers and the community I think it's fair to call them out on it.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
This wouldn't have happened if Jim was still streaming, a woman needs a father figure thats around.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
:pikafaku: pick tights like a real MAN
Reject leggings.
Return to long skirts.
Pants on women are for queers, it's skirts or nothing
Long skirt, tights, boots, oversized fluffy coat and scarf for maximum comfy is superior

I'm going to piss everyone off and say that I prefer leggings or thick, practical stockings. Tights are too thin. I live somewhere that's usually cold and when I was younger my mother and I used to sit in the car watching women walk down the street in tights and joke that every man in the area clearly had a fetish for chilblains.

Sven

/vt/ is melting down, predictably, over the Pippa tweet :smugpipi:
What else is new, it's more shocking if /vt/ isn't melting down over something, and as said before she has picked up a lot of people who know nothing of vtubers of late and they need to either figure shit out or fuck off.

Kanck

The statement probably wasnt a good idea, they are going to take this as a victory and continue the harresment it would have been a better idea to just not say anything.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sena is just like me fr fr

1678065689455.png

Edit: man i knew sena was based, but i didn't know she was this into the same stuff I am into.
edit2: flat earth, i accept she's a woman. its ok.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The real crime with this statement is the fucking font.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What else is new, it's more shocking if /vt/ isn't melting down over something
You're actually wrong, its just getting deleted left and right.
Oh I'm retarded.

The response is a bit fascinating, I don't know what some of them expected.
Did they seriously think a 20something libertarian woman was going to lead GamerGate 2: Transrope Boogaloo?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
What else is new, it's more shocking if /vt/ isn't melting down over something, and as said before she has picked up a lot of people who know nothing of vtubers of late and they need to either figure shit out or fuck off.
Idk if it's Chase or some other retard but apparently @Azehara and some others ITT managed to piss off the horde :smugpipi:
Screenshot_20230305-202244-148.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Oooohhhh Noooooo, Hime's down too! :SelenHAHAhere:

@superduper are you wearing the eyepatch because you have pink eye? But your other eye is also pink? :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom