"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Mikos B-Day call in stream in 3 hours

And of course 3D Birthday Live in 5 hours :)

Man this 3d did not disappoint so many members were in it i love it

Edit : HOLY FUCK i didnt knew i needed shoujo rei featuring miko & sora in my life this much

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
NGL Calli's hologra debut is by far the most badass

God Shion and Ayame are so cute
Miko's song

I wonder how many 4fest tickets she sold herself, that was an amazing concert. Mesubaru and Sora's old outfit matching with Miko were my favorites.
mesu.png
soraold.png

kestraline

Early Adopter
They're pre-existing models iirc, so hopefully not. Phase gen 2 took forever for whatever reasons behind the scenes, hopefully it will be a lot smoother this time
Correct but talent and fans were apparently pissed off about fishman rushing Gen 3 out when Gen 2 hadn't even settled in.

Supposedly fishman listened to them and backed off so it's highly likely they're getting stuck in the basement until around Gen 2's anniversary.

We'll see what happens with Gen 3 but his strategy of strictly pre-made models (and likely rejects from Gen 1 and 2) isn't going to work so well compared to Idol Corp where the chosen talent get to be involved in the creation of their model that they are going to use.
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
Fishman spent 6 months denying us of Shiina
It's okay, she got worked to the bone doing art for the company whilst awaiting their debut.
Gen 3 before Kirsche gets in as an invader, mark my words.
Problem is who else is going to get in as an invader? The names that people seemed to speculate on the past, don't want to do it. Some of them do so well as an indie that joining a corpo who handle merch so badly among other things, really isn't worth it on their end.

Kirsche can get in as a Pippa Friend but what else will she bring to the table other than having the same audience as Pippa, and going off the rails with spicy tangents that will likely get clamped the fuck down under management?
Im gonna make a dark horse's perfection on this and bet there's gonna be a fluent Spanish speaker among the new talents to capitalize on the WACTOR vacuum shitshow. My top contender for this spot is Roza Coati. https://www.youtube.com/@GiniMercury/about
Roza Coatl joined 4VLIVE which later rebranded as lucid, it won't be her. She was the only one who kept her model so 4V probably bought it out.

Although if you want any of the former NFT vtubers to show up as a sad girl, it probably will be Koa (the monkey) under a new model.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Let's check in with Yuko Yurei from Idol Corp. Yuko?

Thanks Yuko very cool

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Sara is doing her first ASMR stream, most likely no yab stuff, just some wholesome, good-feeling sounds :sanasmile:

Couldn't sleep last night, so I queued this up.
Probably the most intense hour of ASMR I've listened to.
Definitely did not get to sleep.
The follow-up stream did help catch my breath though.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's okay, she got worked to the bone doing art for the company whilst awaiting their debut.
Meemaw doesn't have many bones to spare though!
On a real note I am looking forward to her ASMR tonight, spending Sunday nights with Shiina is oddly healing I swear I'm not parasocial I swear

Thanks Yuko very cool

Screenshot_20230305-130131-344.png
And of course the period anon is already on it. A few days ago in a members post she teased doing a "catgirl ASMR" this week - I figure that'll probably get postponed till next week, upon which she'll get the plushie back out and go wild. At this point it's like jewbacorp has their own ProjektMelody lmao

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
In other words they're right about all of them except Calli, whose dork/cringe side is totally lost in translation.
That's the best part.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Meemaw doesn't have many bones to spare though!
On a real note I am looking forward to her ASMR tonight, spending Sunday nights with Shiina is oddly healing I swear I'm not parasocial I swear

View attachment 15606
And of course the period anon is already on it. A few days ago in a members post she teased doing a "catgirl ASMR" this week - I figure that'll probably get postponed till next week, upon which she'll get the plushie back out and go wild. At this point it's like jewbacorp has their own ProjektMelody lmao
Period anon has killed or will kill multiple women in his lifetime.

Also wondering how much/little tardwrangling goes on behind the scenes at IdolEN.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Also wondering how much/little tardwrangling goes on behind the scenes at IdolEN.
I suspect it's more than people think but less than needed tbh. Since the Kurt incident apparently management has been screening maros etc a lot more and they're really cracking down in the official discord, yet the fancord is still a thing and Yuko continues to do retarded shit like get drunk to the point of puking on stream and encouraging schizos to send her tribute pics, just "privately". I think she did get bonked over the drinking thing but that was probably because she had multiple people dono'ing and gifting and missed a ton of them because she was too sloshed. She got bonked by youtube as well for playing dmca music in a Roblox stream.
The more I think about it I wonder if Yuko is the containment chuuba for idol because 90% of the shit stirring comes from her or her community, Rin Juna and Pochi by comparison are angels and even Fuyo seems to do better at toeing the line.

1678039733684607.png
God I hope we get to watch the troons piss off the Indo Muslims

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Vesper live now

He is not reading out loud every word. How is he losing to Calli in VN streaming?
I got things to do, gotta find a podcast.

this shit

fuck it
I suspect it's more than people think but less than needed tbh. Since the Kurt incident apparently management has been screening maros etc a lot more and they're really cracking down in the official discord, yet the fancord is still a thing and Yuko continues to do retarded shit like get drunk to the point of puking on stream and encouraging schizos to send her tribute pics, just "privately". I think she did get bonked over the drinking thing but that was probably because she had multiple people dono'ing and gifting and missed a ton of them because she was too sloshed. She got bonked by youtube as well for playing dmca music in a Roblox stream.
The more I think about it I wonder if Yuko is the containment chuuba for idol because 90% of the shit stirring comes from her or her community, Rin Juna and Pochi by comparison are angels and even Fuyo seems to do better at toeing the line.

View attachment 15607
>unfollowed for playing wizard-bad-game
>be racist to a rando in next tweet

truly a twitter moment of all time

paul

Early Adopter
> Kilia has two rest days in her first week schedule
> start guerilla streams anyway

Regarding Kobo's HL stream: It's a wonder that her pc didn't explode in the outdoor area (like my eardrums).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:vomitdrawer:Remember guys, just because you CAN chart your Oshi, doesn't me you should :shiinastare:
I though that was a kidney stone or a UTI, but
And of course the period anon is already on it.
Yuko..... you're blaming the wrong equipment if it's your period, that sucks though. Hope she talks to a doctor because some people get some relief from using birth control pills.
Period anon has killed or will kill multiple women in his lifetime.
Congrats on proving you can count period anon, now we have to take a little walk :gun::annoyedpippa:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Fuyo playing short horror games. First one was Toiletrooms, now Self-Checkout Unlimited.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Congrats on proving you can count period anon, now we have to take a little walk :gun::annoyedpippa:
Scary part?
There's more than one of them, and at least one of them has already charted meemaw.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's fascinating to see how idol and Eien (or whatever it's called) are courting disillusioned gachis who had once congregated around hololive but went into self-exile after tempiss debuted and/or gura went into ayame mode.

The strategy is certainly profitable, gfe addicted gachis donate a lot more and are more dedicated, specially if you cater to their degeneracy. But they are also a pretty fucking volatile fanbase and autistic as all hell.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's fascinating to see how idol and Eien (or whatever it's called) are courting disillusioned gachis who had once congregated around hololive but went into self-exile after tempiss debuted and/or gura went into ayame mode.

The strategy is certainly profitable, gfe addicted gachis donate a lot more and are more dedicated, specially if you cater to their degeneracy. But they are also a pretty fucking volatile fanbase and autistic as all hell.
It's still weird though when ya think about it.
Juna has paypigs despite being fairly anti-parasocial, Rin is an asexual frail British girl who apparently has a married wealthy Japanese couple who have virtually adopted her, Fuyo is known to have an irl boyfriend, and Yuko is well, Yuko. Out of 5 talents the only one that makes sense for gachis to crowd around imo is Pochi because she's the only one who combines parasocial GFE-lite stuff with other things gachis typically enjoy like not being into excessive amounts of penis.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Don't even need to bring muslims since even if the Indos have other religious belief, they ain't gonna just follow the troons anyway.

Speaking about them, my twitter timeline decided to gave me a indonesian focused and well-written thread that is like, a detailed reason why doing MtF gender change is a bad idea and I guess the algorithm is trying to tell me that I have made the right decision to support TTD.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's still weird though when ya think about it.
Juna has paypigs despite being fairly anti-parasocial, Rin is an asexual frail British girl who apparently has a married wealthy Japanese couple who have virtually adopted her, Fuyo is known to have an irl boyfriend, and Yuko is well, Yuko. Out of 5 talents the only one that makes sense for gachis to crowd around imo is Pochi because she's the only one who combines parasocial GFE-lite stuff with other things gachis typically enjoy like not being into excessive amounts of penis.
Well, Rin is the only chuuba to manage to separate me from my money. I bought a second Blahaj, the small one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom