"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
pippAI +pikAI

pikamee_pippa_ai.jpg

Not really relevant to anything, but there's something deeply satisfying to me about the fact that ai art looks good but has fucked up hands. It's like one of those fairy tales about a magical creature that can shapeshift into something beautiful, but they always get some little detail wrong and if you look closely you can see through the disguise.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Listening to Jersh do his absolute damnednest to not say anything nice about Pippa is so funny. Brings a smile to my face.
Even though he offered negatives to the rabbit, the seed to the thought that Josh watches vtubers has already been planted.

He can't differentiate between fantasy and reality (The Loli Problem™).
Don't hold your breath.
I don't know, he actually steelmanned at least part of the argument very well.
Was impressed considering just a little over a year ago the mere sight of anime on the forum brought up feelings of disgust and rage in him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
S-Sava???
1677869239032.png

"I thought Fortnite was cringe but then er-erm-ermmm..."

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Aside from that. Why the fuck is Ina not with her model. Same for her camera work at Calli's. Ame I could understand.
I think they want to save ANY 3d interaction for the official full Myth 3d stream. I'm just guessing based on not really paying attention to JP gen 3d debuts, but it seems very much like an intentional and normal decision based largely on tradition.

Otherwise you'd also have things like the first person to go being forced to do it alone, while the 5th person can have everyone there, which is not very 'fair'. And then when the 5th person has everyone there, that lowers the hype for the group stream afterwards, because now it's not their first time doing 3d together.

WeTawks

Pippa made it to Delusional Takes

People who want to take your freedom
away always have a reason why your
speech or activity should be limited and why certain speech is just too dangerous to hear. They're almost always wrong and they're almost always motivated not by the grand principles they cite, but by wanting more power. I'm glad some vTubers chose mockery and spite to fight censorship by those freaks.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Some hero autist parsed every single Pippa stream Quote Tweet from yesterday. He analyzed every single one looking for people from the LGBTQ community, and then saw if they were harrassment tweets, or in support of Pippa. The results probably won't surprised you.

FqRU-JBakAEO_WF.jpg
Original post with the receipts here.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
People who want to take your freedom
away always have a reason why your
speech or activity should be limited and why certain speech is just too dangerous to hear. They're almost always wrong and they're almost always motivated not by the grand principles they cite, but by wanting more power. I'm glad some vTubers chose mockery and spite to fight censorship by those freaks.
People that are happy to restrict free speech of others always forget that they always end up having their own speech restricted too. The real people that end up contorlling speech end up being the rich and powerful, and they'll turn on you on a dime the moment it suits them.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Poor Korone

paul

Early Adopter
Kilia is talking about her predebut time (started 3 month prior their debut). According to her, EIEN covered everything: Not only the model and rigging, but also the debut covers, background, BGM and so on. Maybe they really do have investors backing up.
She also killed her beef PC by spilling tea over it (built by herself). The current prebuilt is still good enough.
Never played any gacha games but spent 1000 bucks in total for almost every Sims 4 dlc...
Although she has such a great singing voice she is only self-taught. Also has an auto-immune disease, EIEN is now the sick girls company (Riifu mentioned having some sickness too).
She is also an artist
Kilia Kurayami Ch. 【EIEN Project】 - 【MONETIZATION CELEBRATION】We did it!【EIEN Project】 [quuENz...jpg

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The oshi cycle: When you first discover a vtuber you like, you imagine yourself as their boyfriend.

As you watch them more and get to know them, their habits, and their lifestyle, you imagine yourself as their housekeeper.

As the relationship matures and you've watched hundreds of hours of streams, you reach your final form; imagining yourself as their therapist and personal pest control expert.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

No Name

Some hero autist parsed every single Pippa stream Quote Tweet from yesterday. He analyzed every single one looking for people from the LGBTQ community, and then saw if they were harrassment tweets, or in support of Pippa. The results probably won't surprised you.

View attachment 15411

Reading through some of those comments had me laughing, some moron had Pippa completely confused with Silvervale.
That alone should prove how little these kinds of people do any sort of research before opening their mouths. (Or typing their keyboards in this scenario)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
No one mentioned Fuyo and Lopi playing the funny naked cannibal game.
At least they enabled big head mode, unlike Yuko. It's the only way to properly play the game.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Proctors Oshi/Local Tangent Fox has gone live.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Josh how can you just Zax post like that in 2023. :guradumbl:

Self dox via googledrive is just part of growing up. I won't lie and pretend I wouldn't like a roommate face to put with those thighs though.
Edit: Bonk away but we all saw what she did to that watermelon :shiinawangy:
On the bright side if it's her she has a very generic Asian name :whatastory: so she's probably fine for the most part unless people really go hardcore into it.
The oshi cycle: When you first discover a vtuber you like, you imagine yourself as their boyfriend.

As you watch them more and get to know them, their habits, and their lifestyle, you imagine yourself as their housekeeper.

As the relationship matures and you've watched hundreds of hours of streams, you reach your final form; imagining yourself as their therapist and personal pest control expert.
See that's why we try to shill you on Meemaw, she's already put together for the most part if we could just break her out of her unhealthy oedipal draw to men twice her age

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

View attachment 15411

Man I'm still in conflict with doing a thread on Ninja. Dude's a 'unique' individual that said some wild stuff in phase connect discord and capippacord. Enough to get banned from both, and that's saying a lot with the capippalists in capippacord. Ranging from death threats, weird public masturbation stories, morality of pedo shit, and much more. You can also see some weird art he made of Tenma on this site in one of the threads here I posted in.

Pippa and Tenma aren't the only ones he has interacted with and even pissed off/disgusted both talent and viewers.

But I don't know how to tell his story and present it.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Well, Dear Feeder corrected his story. Pippa didn't carry backpack full of tampons. Doesn't change the vomit drawer arc.
Based take on Shondo by the way, I agree with Sneeder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom