General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Have you ever joined a fan discord that turned you off from a streamer because of how much you dislike the superfans? Are there any fan discords that don't spiral into a feedback loop where people compete over who can be the gayest simp? The way superfans sneer at casuals who aren't in the discord club makes me regret joining in the first place. Nobody should be having a superiority complex over being the self appointed head simp of the fan club.

It all seems so performative and it's my least favorite part of tuber stuff, and it's all my fault for interacting with fans in the first place instead of just sticking to stream chat and comments.

:beataniugh:
I quite like Kronii, but I won't have a damn thing to do with her fans. I also am not a fan of discords that pretend past lives don't exist when they are still 100% active on other social media accounts.

There are some super simps that I want to get in on whatever racket they are a part of. I see the same motherfuckers dropping multiple red superchats during certain Holo members' streams. They spend more simp bucks in a week than I make in a month.

I also found it hilarious in IRyS' last stream where one of her more well known simps was in an online match with her and she called him out by his name, and as soon as that happened her main gigasimp dropped another red super like "Please notice me!"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kilia is gonna have some big whales
Screenshot_20230302-145544_Samsung Internet.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
fan discord stuff
I actually stopped lurking the capipicord because I didn't care for it, not an active participant in the PC discord either. The only reason to be in that sort of place is if the talent is involved or you're looking for info about something. Maybe at some point I'll get a separate client running and stop lurking, only because Shiina actually posts in there. I don't care about the in-group stuff, they can live their special lives talking and playing with each other. If it's about feeling special to a vtuber, it's best to just send a nice message, was super annoyed when people made Shiina feel like she needed to close marshmallows at Valentines. Memberships exist also.
Not vtubers but this was my experience with Rackets and his discord/locals.
Horrific degenerates who constantly try to edge him to do dumber and dumber shit on stream. Almost seemed like at least some of them actually enjoy Rackets ruining his own reputation by the retarded shit they suggested.
Rackets really outed himself as a degen these past several months. I check in the KF thread occasionally, and there's always something new

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Vox went to what he described as the middle of nowhere in America and just did nothing but relax and order Uber eats. Seems to have enjoyed it. He did mention a beach so I don’t think it was the actual middle of the country unless he was near the Great Lakes.

A beach on a Great lake this time of year isn't exactly where I would want to hang out...
Eh, the Great Lakes areas during the winter can be pretty good overall. For most of the winter, they help contribute to warmer temperatures in the surrounding area since they'll hold onto heat much longer than anything else though. Though considering he's a Brit, he's probably used to conditions like that, so it might not be that big a stretch.

Have you ever joined a fan discord that turned you off from a streamer because of how much you dislike the superfans? Are there any fan discords that don't spiral into a feedback loop where people compete over who can be the gayest simp? The way superfans sneer at casuals who aren't in the discord club makes me regret joining in the first place. Nobody should be having a superiority complex over being the self appointed head simp of the fan club.

It all seems so performative and it's my least favorite part of tuber stuff, and it's all my fault for interacting with fans in the first place instead of just sticking to stream chat and comments.

I love Airi, but some of her superfans are just....ugh. It feels like since she's the most naive/innocent, the most zoomerish attention seekers have glommed onto her. Like...the weird "Groom your own vTuber" stereotype type thing too. It weirded me out something fierce.

Pippas prestream chat is popping off. It may be early, but it hasn't been this big this early since the feet stream.

1677785920461.png

1677786687609.png
EVERY. TIME.

For real though, I've got a feeling this Pippa stream is going to be her biggest to date. Here's hoping that chat isn't completely pants on head retarded. She'll absolutely have hate watchers in the audience tonight ready to report her/her chat ala Rackets and his "MAPS belong on walls" comments.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Any degens here will be pleased to know that Riifu will be tonguefucking your ears today

EDIT: quote for consideration - "Do you like it when I blow you?... I could blow you twice" :irysisadork:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The biggest mistake when watching any vtuber (or streamer for that matter) is looking at chat and i will keep that opinion to the grave tbh

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The absolute madman drove off a spammer by declaring he was going to go after their oshii.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'll watch the VOD and cry :shiinastare:

We're gonna need a thicker rope somefattroonscrolldown
I haven't looked into the legitimacy of that but it's funny either way.
Thats a 4chan user but ita funnier to act like hes the real deal

We are currently at page 2012. Will we survive the end of the world?

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it

IdolEN business model: we'll buy your entire steaming setup
EIEN business model: let your early adopters fund your streaming setup

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bloodthirsty animals. The smart thing to do would be wait until the rage subsides and attack latter. But no, these sharks can't stop themselves from swarming while the troops are rallied.
The drama is fresh and getting the most coverage now. You have to stir shit now so that you can later use it to farm victim points. Kick the ant's nest when its full of ants so you can later cry harder about the bites.

Any degens here will be pleased to know that Riifu will be tonguefucking your ears today

EDIT: quote for consideration - "Do you like it when I blow you?... I could blow you twice" :irysisadork:

"Call me mommy"

Damn, we going hard with this one.

IdolEN business model: we'll buy your entire steaming setup
EIEN business model: let your early adopters fund your streaming setup
Idol has a ton of funding backing it up. EIEN probably doesnt. Not a bad idea honestly.

On the other front:
1677789017221.png

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Tenma is blocked on Twitter again for 12 more hours

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I always figured the commie metal lady would think Pippa was fascist and refuse to interact with her.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

The worst part about the fan discords I've seen reported is probably about how interconnected most are. If you get on the shitlist of a mod in one discord, it spreads and you get banned in every discord they're connected to. All on one person's say so. It rubs me wrong.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Kalion

:)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom