"Finana is cooking her family? Finana! Why you cooking fishes? It's your family!!!"Derem Kado

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Vox went to what he described as the middle of nowhere in America and just did nothing but relax and order Uber eats. Seems to have enjoyed it. He did mention a beach so I don’t think it was the actual middle of the country unless he was near the Great Lakes.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>Yuko in Sava's chat.

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Vesper is playing tge dlc of new vegas get in here

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Yuko in Sava's chat.

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy
They're good friends apparently, Yuko even joined into Sava's donothon and played Roblox with her

Relevant clip from said donothon:

EDIT: She just membered while Sava talks about her disgusting room
1677782063166.png
1677782039367.png

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I want to start a homeless shelter just for vtubers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Vox went to what he described as the middle of nowhere in America and just did nothing but relax and order Uber eats. Seems to have enjoyed it. He did mention a beach so I don’t think it was the actual middle of the country unless he was near the Great Lakes.
A beach on a Great lake this time of year isn't exactly where I would want to hang out...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Pippas prestream chat is popping off. It may be early, but it hasn't been this big this early since the feet stream.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Or watch Tenma living the night life

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Or watch Tenma living the night life

Scrunkly time :)

Also clip tax:

A short by Eine Lotta a German Vtuber who primarily streams on twitch. All the highlights and shorts on her youtube channel are subbed in English which is nice.

hylic

Have you ever joined a fan discord that turned you off from a streamer because of how much you dislike the superfans? Are there any fan discords that don't spiral into a feedback loop where people compete over who can be the gayest simp? The way superfans sneer at casuals who aren't in the discord club makes me regret joining in the first place. Nobody should be having a superiority complex over being the self appointed head simp of the fan club.

It all seems so performative and it's my least favorite part of tuber stuff, and it's all my fault for interacting with fans in the first place instead of just sticking to stream chat and comments.

:beataniugh:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippas prestream chat is popping off. It may be early, but it hasn't been this big this early since the feet stream.

Your oshi plays Hogwarts Legacy because she likes Harry Potter
My oshi plays Hogwarts Legacy because she hates the vermintide

We are not the same.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Have you ever joined a fan discord that turned you off from a streamer because of how much you dislike the superfans? Are there any fan discords that don't spiral into a feedback loop where people compete over who can be the gayest simp? The way superfans sneer at casuals who aren't in the discord club makes me regret joining in the first place. Nobody should be having a superiority complex over being the self appointed head simp of the fan club.

It all seems so performative and it's my least favorite part of tuber stuff, and it's all my fault for interacting with fans in the first place instead of just sticking to stream chat and comments.

Generally speaking, folks here would mention you to just steer away from these fan-discord servers or discord in general because they just going to behave like that. That said, I do believe that any fan-discord that does not focus on a singular talent (say "Nijisanji international fan discord", "Hololive Indonesia Fan server", etc) doesn't have those superiority complex on being the biggest simp. Even if it exist, its mostly toward those who have done some significant part within the community (dedicated clipper or officially working with company, assisting production behind the scene, etc etc etc)

But honestly, if you feel like it puts you off, just dont bother with those servers. It won't help you unless you really want to interact with them or just needing it for getting news. You don't really miss out on those servers, unless they have informations you seek or they willing to divulge, ie: PL mentions, etc etc etc

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

" fan discord " you cant expect much from those place

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Have you ever joined a fan discord that turned you off from a streamer because of how much you dislike the superfans?
Not vtubers but this was my experience with Rackets and his discord/locals.
Horrific degenerates who constantly try to edge him to do dumber and dumber shit on stream. Almost seemed like at least some of them actually enjoy Rackets ruining his own reputation by the retarded shit they suggested.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin revealed her viewers' mascot, dubbed as the "skrunkley"
1677785628418.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Inb4 Pippa just plays the game and 5000 people are watching just to see her come up with some rant but she never does. Closes the game, says its ok I guess and ends stream.

Implied that Vesper and Nina collab of them talking about zoomers would be nice and she mentioned that in 2 weeks she would have a special guest (female). Given her recent Japan trip, i will just assume (and confirm) that it will be Kiara.

Horo7618

No one in particular
You thought that was an epaulette, but it's actually a skrunkly-pad....
Screen Shot 2023-03-02 at 2.38.49 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom