"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

View attachment 14938View attachment 14940

In little over 6 months she gained 4 times the subscriber count she had on twitch, and by the time she graduated her channel was near a year and a half old (nov-20 to jan-22). I don't really remember how she's doing regarding CCV, but I'm thinking she's around 250-300 ish?
Remember she was working full time during her time as shirara and both those gaps in the graph were when she had to move to canada to care for her dying grandmother.

Getting into Phase really came in clutch for her. Fishman... good?

Interesting. I'll wait for a bit to see how this whole shitshow develops before updating the deadpool

I thought she was a SEAmonkey? Maybe they still have mask mandates for some situations? I personally still see people using masks on the regular over here (not USA)

Your oshi is A WHOOOOREEEE

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
'Nolan Krush'
'Not Nolan Crush'
'Definitely Not Nolan Crush'
'I Don't Even Know Nolan Crush'
'Not The Gura Pony Degen You Are Looking For, I Swear'
'Nolan Crush!'

That's it. He thinks it's even cooler.

Nolan is fucking gay and retarded.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
WACTOR is a paraguay company?

e: It's A-chan's birthday and you will not stop me from lusting after this freak degenerate

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
In other news just tuned in to Juna subathon and she is currently trying to crush a watermelon with her thighs with webcam:

1677602604595.png

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Nigga use thumbnails! how hard can it be?

like this.pnglike this.jpg
Now I find myself wondering what the feminine version of a cum tribute is.
A love letter written with period blood.
In case you need more info or sources, @vtubercringe (kuri rinji) on twitter was also talking about this and even interacting with the poop.

(double posting because it's unrelated to my previous one, 1 braincell plz understand)
And You! Just Edit your old post and delete the new one cmon!1.JPG

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think the watermelon is actively killing Juna.

This is why you don't skip leg day.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's no way people would agree to join wactor if their NDA includes stuff like "We are legally allowed to doxx you in public if you decide to dip out of this company, so long suckers", how did they get away with this kind of stunt every time
Feels terrible to the rest of the talent who got trapped there, I sincerely hope there's a way for them to break their contract while simultaneously sue the CEO altogether
I mean, brave group is popular again even after it was fucking hated by everyone 4 years ago when it caused on of the biggest vtuber yabs that nobody remembers...
I wish it weren't true but most of wactor's dramafire is in spanish and that means its less visible and there is a real chance they will just brush the embers off of themselves and keep bringing in naive morons who only want fame and fortune and have never heard of the drama. Because drama in the internet only lasts like 10 minutes.

Someone posted pics of the fag responsible for all of this, looks like another generic npc nip

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Someone posted pics of the fag responsible for all of this, looks like another generic npc nip"

Translation:
"He is Akira Oishi main Ceo of WACTOR, more known as Meido-chan."
Why the fuck yould you call yourself litterally Meido-chan.:urtearingmeapart:

"Please, under any circumstances divulge his photos because he loves to respect the privacy of his talents. I repeat, under any circumstances divulge his photos."

tangourilla

Degen
Are there any known pictures of A-chan?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

IRyS is going to look at some penises with members later today. This will be fun.

wew

Male hag love!

Not-Username

Huh. Mentioning the joint statement is interesting.
Seems nyfco and co got to her

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Shiina is the only one that can go all out on streaming and in a way the numbers seem to match similar to what happened with Pippa.
It's important to not forget that a big part of Shiina's boost in numbers started when Pippa did the feet stream raid into her and she went over on stream instead of ending to properly cappipalize on it.
A-Chan is trending: here's an interesting tweet about her.

View attachment 14947

sauce

you have to pass this quiz to get into Hololive
The math problem might be basic but it still makes me happy to see some people (even vtubers) have enough of a grasp and appreciation for math to randomly write problems.

Watch Wemi play Atomic Heart (she hit pause on the download accidentally so 50 min zatsu as estimated by her):

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

IRyS is going to look at some penises with members later today. This will be fun.

..Will she even make it 5 minutes without becoming confused or having her brain scrambled by Bri'ish accents?

I'd like to think she'll eventually just bring Bae in, thinking she sounds similar enough.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In news not related to a black agency whose administration deserves to be beaten on the streets of Lisbon in Minecraft, Idol is once again slapping their sacks of investor money on the table by being the grand sponsor of this year's Off-Kai Expo, the vtuber-centric convention which had its first show last year. Expect to see their talents all over the place if you attend.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
In news not related to a black agency whose administration deserves to be beaten on the streets of Lisbon in Minecraft, Idol is once again slapping their well-funded schlong on the table by being the grand sponsor of this year's Off-Kai Expo, the vtuber-centric convention which had its first show last year. Expect to see their talents all over the place if you attend.

They continue to try to prove that throwing endless amounts of money around will generate success. While it certainly translates to subs, how often are they gonna try to bleed their audience dry with donothons to try to recoup expenses? I'm still not completely sure how I feel about this business strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom