"It's kinda hard, believe it or not, to get a skirt on a snake"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
Not my research, just archiving. If there is more to it, let me know.

Ali Archer, indie vtuber, got caught lying about their relative commiting suicide. Story is long, so I'll put it under the spoiler.
Ali Archer, indie vtuber, has recently posted the following. TL;DR "My trans cousin vtuber commited suicide".

View attachment 14918

As you can imagine, this was shared, used to spread awareness, push agendas and harass people. But if that unfortunate "cousin" was a vtuber, why not mention their name? Who exactly that was? Enter Pharom Keysandoral:

View attachment 14920

Meredith, parent of the "trans cousin vtuber" in question, shares her heartbreaking story. They asked Jasmine (Ali Archer) to share it with the world. Oh no, there are haters out there!

View attachment 14924View attachment 14921 View attachment 14923

But this seems kinda suspicious. Is it the first message between them? "Me and My Husband"? Let's check what this Pharom Keysandoral have posted in the past

View attachment 14925View attachment 14926View attachment 14927

That's a lot of money begging, all for the sake of Ali Archer, who works 3 jobs. Or 2. They are cousins, right?

View attachment 14932View attachment 14933

IRL friends, huh. That is rather sensual art for a friend, let alone relative. All and all, a lot of flags being raised, and not the rainbow kind.

When you fuck people over, they will remember. They will watch you to catch a good moment, and as it turns out, our dear Ali Archer had some history:

To make it 100% transparent, and add some grooming:

More

Ali Archer AKA Soulless AKA Soulotl, was allegedly active in the grooming discord Cafiestas. Both Ali Archer and Pharom Keysandoral accounts were deleted.

Sources:
Akrios Zhailothri on Twitter [post]
Emi @Ghostie_Em on Twitter [post]
kino @cinnakino on Twitter [post]
FalseEyeD on YouTube [episode]
KriegCommisar on Twitter [thread]
Huh52214221 on Twitter [thread]

Kuri Rinji Ch.【VTUBER CRINGE】covered the topic, and got some more info. Videos:

Silvervale Blamed for VTuber Suicide [YouTube link]
Did this VTuber Fake a Suicide? [YouTube link] fucker cannot mix for shit!

Thank you @DrStupid for this one!

I archived some stuff like Meridith's initial dm on the homeland but they delete stuff while I was at it. You can add this stuff to your post for the sake of completeness if you like, I'm too lazy to reupload it here.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Ali Archer, indie vtuber, got caught lying about their relative commiting suicide. Story is long, so I'll put it under the spoiler.
Are you saying the trains people would ever commit a lie, is not like they already lie about their gender

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The official channel has finally opened memberships/superchats and A-chan is getting overloaded with them for her birthday. Absolutely deserved for how much time and work she's put into the company:achansasuga:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Im not sure about Pancho but either she goes to college also or she has a part time job or something.
Iirc in a one of her recent streams, she said she just quit her job and now she is full-time streamer.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
"NolanCrush2"

'Nolan Krush'
'Not Nolan Crush'
'Definitely Not Nolan Crush'
'I Don't Even Know Nolan Crush'
'Not The Gura Pony Degen You Are Looking For, I Swear'

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Update on the WACTOR shitshow: one of the oldest remaining girls leaves the company to become independent, CEO puts an announcement the same day and she gets to keep her channel and several models. Announcement (same girl that tried and failed to kill rrats on stream about her preferential treatment and relationship with the CEO btw).
Meanwhile there's still no official explanation for the suspended/forgotten girls, some of which made comments of shock/disbelief on their reincarnation accounts. One of them made a twitterspace (now deleted) crying in frustration.
Several gens were left incomplete or outright empty with all the suspensions. The company is now dividing the remaining people according to their niche (ES, vsinger,etc) with new group names. Remains to be seen if the WACTOR name will be phased out completely to get rid of all the bad press
Holy shit the Ceo/comapny just doxxed Hina Misora, not just "doxxed" but posted her full name, ID number and city of residence, on both her Twitter and Youtbe, pretty sure the only reason he didnt post a picture of her face was probably because he doesnt have one:

1677593013164.png

FqDkOypaIAAkKsQ.png

archive

edit: well the video got taken down by youtube, nor archive but it was basically just the same as the tweet.

Edit2: here's a very rough translation to english of the letter pardon any mistakes and many legal terms I couldn't translate correctly:
The firm Wactor informs to who it might concern that miss Ayumi Jholene Hayashida Alonzo with C.I Paraguay No 8.326.623 from Itapua-Paraguay who
play the character Misora Hina, no longer form part of the firm, removing her from all responsibilities this entails.

This dispositions was adopted in response to the numerous infringements of the commercial contract between both parties, violation of the norms of the firm, irresponsible actions, contrarian to the ethic and confidentiality rules of the company, causing economic and moral damages, reason why the firm will commence legal action immediately.

For this reason we will put in effect the established 4th point int the contract in reference to payment of a fine.

We warn that we will take the same measures against anyone how aides, collaborate or add to Miss Ayumi actions.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
A-Chan is trending: here's an interesting tweet about her.

FpM6rtEWIAEATDd.jpg

sauce

you have to pass this quiz to get into Hololive

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Holy shit the Ceo/comapny just doxxed Hina Misora
Ok, one doxx could've been "That's a tremendous fuck up, people were fired for this!". More doxxes mean that it is 100% nuclear option for scaring employees into doing anything the company wants. Wactor is the shitfest of a black company, my sympathy to those remaining in that hole.

So yeah. It seems they "graduated" Hina Misora and didn't tell anyone or announce it.

Her last REtweet:

EDIT: deleted, it was instructions from another user in spanish (with screenshots) on how to report a post on Twitter or a vid on Youtube for doxxing.

Meica.jpg

Meica is going to debut in 30+ hours

Google translate of the pinned message:
Don't worry about the bad news!! We are going to be happy with my new activity! Please, let's be calm here, yes? moo huh!! I'm looking forward to the debut!!

7.png

Wactor-renamed.jpg

Source is Wactor's news [wactor.tech]

Last edited:

Masked Mouse

"No you didn't"
WACTOR, once again demonstrating that you can be worse, always.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Holy shit the Ceo/comapny just doxxed Hina Misora, not just "doxxed" but posted her full name, ID number and city of residence, on both her Twitter and Youtbe, pretty sure the only reason he didnt post a picture of her face was probably because he doesnt have one:

View attachment 14944

archive

edit: well the video got taken down by youtube, nor archive but it was basically just the same as the tweet.

Edit2: here's a very rough translation to english of the letter pardon any mistakes and many legal terms I couldn't translate correctly:

Ok, one doxx could've been "That's a tremendous fuck up, people were fired for this!". More doxxes mean that it is 100% nuclear option for scaring employees into doing anything the company wants. Wactor is the shitfest of a black company, my sympathy to those remaining in that hole.

Her last REtweet:

EDIT: deleted, it was instructions from another user in spanish (with screenshots) on how to report a post on Twitter or a vid on Youtube for doxxing.

View attachment 14949

Meica is going to debut in 30+ hours

Google translate of the pinned message:

View attachment 14948

View attachment 14950
Source is Wactor's news [wactor.tech]

dude, an actual full doxx with full name and full id number. motherfuckers are going scorched earth with this.
nabbed this on twitter, and honestly, it's the only proper reaction
FqD-AFoXgAA31Go

Ñ speak for "sons of bitches"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
There's no way people would agree to join wactor if their NDA includes stuff like "We are legally allowed to doxx you in public if you decide to dip out of this company, so long suckers", how did they get away with this kind of stunt every time
Feels terrible to the rest of the talent who got trapped there, I sincerely hope there's a way for them to break their contract while simultaneously sue the CEO altogether

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Are we sure that VACTOR isn't some front company created by the other Vtuber agencies to ensure there is always a worse company whenever accusations of being a black company surface?

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
dude, an actual full doxx with full name and full id number. motherfuckers are going scorched earth with this.
And every remaining chuuba on every management interaction, on every email opening, with every message notification will be thinking "If I don't do what they want, they can doxx me". Two girls were made an example of what it looks like to leave on a bad terms.

paul

Early Adopter
"NolanCrush2"
'Nolan Krush'
'Not Nolan Crush'
'Definitely Not Nolan Crush'
'I Don't Even Know Nolan Crush'
'Not The Gura Pony Degen You Are Looking For, I Swear'

Forgive me, I just needed a reason to post this. I think she is turning me into a gosling, help!

Also wtf is wrong with WACTOR? Seriously, this shit can't be legal. There is no way in hell that their contract has a passage about releasing personal information to the public and the talents sign this. That would be too gullible.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There's no way people would agree to join wactor if their NDA includes stuff like "We are legally allowed to doxx you in public if you decide to dip out of this company, so long suckers", how did they get away with this kind of stunt every time
Feels terrible to the rest of the talent who got trapped there, I sincerely hope there's a way for them to break their contract while simultaneously sue the CEO altogether
I'm reasonably confident that any such NDA, if challenged in court, including South American courts, would have the judge go 'No and fuck you!' within about five minutes.

The five minutes consist largely of the judge laughing and making slit throat gestures in the direction of the company representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom