"Hakos! Please let's bring her to hospital, let's go!"Oozora Subaru (After Ina called Subaru a big ape and laughed herself into a palsy)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I wish I had saved the full version of Shiina singing this song, truly a blessing

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Bae's 3d karaoke was amazing, but holy frick I fricking hate kpop and was praying for it to end for the last hour.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bae's 3d karaoke was amazing, but holy frick I fricking hate kpop and was praying for it to end for the last hour.
they’re VTubers

kpop comes with the territory

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Someone posted some really cute art of a lot of vtubers. It's really cool but.....no Pippa. :pippasadl:

If someone wants to post the name's of all the vtubers here I'll edit the message to add them in.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
so does Bae not being able to record the karaoke mean no rebroadcast?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A few gifs collected from the Hololive Fan discord, Bae in-studio 3D would be awesome.

🐏 - oh ❗Loud Volume❗

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yes, she figured this out in the first 5 minutes when she started to record, and dropped to 2 fps. You'll have to wait for/find an archive.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Just go check out her Discord server or some shit.

If you haven't gotten banned from that place, that is.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yes, she figured this out in the first 5 minutes when she started to record, and dropped to 2 fps. You'll have to wait for/find an archive.
glad she streamed so long then. caught 7 songs and 40 something min of singing

Just go check out her Discord server or some
shit.

If you haven't gotten banned from that place, that is.
:selenpointandlaugh:
I have alts

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hope Kronii recovers from her surgery quickly, I need her to win at Uno and cause a mald singularity again.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It's nice to see this one lives. Hope she got her menhara sorted out decently, at least enough to manage for a while. I miss her being a little shit in collabs and the little skits and game show things Cover does.
She also appeared in a previous hololive kindergarten collab few days ago which has a lot of fun moments itself, some clips from the stream

UberSoldat

I wonder how long it will take till everyone gets brushups.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Aight fgts, if anyone here archives streams using yt-dlp, there seems to be an issue with really slow download speeds (30 kbps) when downloading vods, so live streams may be throttled next, so don't be over reliant on yt-dlp for the foreseeable future in case they hit livestreams too (i hope the yt-dlp devs can fix this).

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Watching the laplus comeback stream right now, she gave an explanation in regards to her break and list out things she did during it
- During the break she hardly moves around at first, with the first two weeks mostly spent getting up from the bed, eating, and repeat
- Occasionally play games to distract herself
- Trying to distance herself from the internet by taking a walk outside, visiting themed cafes, writing a diary etc.
- She somehow got to 900k followers on twitter during her break

She's talking about things she's happy about during the break at the moment, including reaching 900k subs before the stream starts

Edit: That was a short stream, I recommend watching it for those who'd like to know the details of her break and her thoughts moving forward.
She also mentioned how her genmates and holomem in general were really supportive of her and that she was glad she's not alone anymore, hopefully she could be more positive after this. Good luck purple kusogaki

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Imagine your Oshi getting upstaged by their teenaged brother on his phone OTW to school..... @superduper ....... you weren't around while her brother was on her stream... hmmmmm.. hmmmmmm
What do you mean brother?

(if you know the context of this rant it makes everything funnier).

Hoshikawa and Kotoka meeting. Too bad this is the only way to see Hoshikawa clips

The recent shenanigans with Marine, Kanata, and Oshio mama led me to this clip recommendation. Of course Kanata's "sister" is also flat.

Today we have another MaiR singing stream at 8PM JST. Come and watch (edited, first attempt had issues).

Also later at 10.30PM JST Enma Ruri who recently returned from a short break is releasing her Diamond Crevasse cover.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Not my research, just archiving. If there is more to it, let me know.
Starts at Feb 24th, 2023

Ali Archer, indie vtuber, got caught lying about their relative commiting suicide. Story is long, so I'll put it under the spoiler.
Ali Archer, indie vtuber, has recently posted the following. TL;DR "My trans cousin vtuber commited suicide".

AliArcher-1.jpg

As you can imagine, this was shared, used to spread awareness, push agendas and harass people. But if that unfortunate "cousin" was a vtuber, why not mention their name? Who exactly that was? Enter Pharom Keysandoral:

Keysandoral-1b.jpg

Meredith, parent of the "trans cousin vtuber" in question, shares her heartbreaking story. They asked Jasmine (Ali Archer) to share it with the world. Oh no, there are haters out there!

Kesandoral-1d.jpg
AliArcher-2.jpg
Keysandoral-1c.jpg

But this seems kinda suspicious. Is it the first message between them? "Me and My Husband"? Let's check what this Pharom Keysandoral have posted in the past

Keysandoral-2.jpg
Keysandoral-3.jpg
Keysandoral-4.jpg

That's a lot of money begging, all for the sake of Ali Archer, who works 3 jobs. Or 2. They are cousins, right?

Keysandoral-7b.jpg
Keysandoral-8.jpg

IRL friends, huh. That is rather sensual art for a friend, let alone relative. All and all, a lot of flags being raised, and not the rainbow kind.

When you fuck people over, they will remember. They will watch you to catch a good moment, and as it turns out, our dear Ali Archer had some history:

To make it 100% transparent, and add some grooming:

More

Ali Archer AKA Soulless AKA Soulotl, was allegedly active in the grooming discord Cafiestas. Both Ali Archer and Pharom Keysandoral accounts were deleted.
Akrios-1.jpg
Akrios-2.jpg

AliArcher-Discord-1.jpg
AliArcher-Discord-2.jpg

Sources:
Akrios Zhailothri on Twitter [post]
Emi @Ghostie_Em on Twitter [post]
kino @cinnakino on Twitter [post]
FalseEyeD on YouTube [episode]
KriegCommisar on Twitter [thread]
Huh52214221 on Twitter [thread]

Kuri Rinji Ch.【VTUBER CRINGE】covered the topic, and got some more info. Videos:

Silvervale Blamed for VTuber Suicide [YouTube link]
Did this VTuber Fake a Suicide? [YouTube link] fucker cannot mix for shit!

Thank you @DrStupid for this one!

Archive of Ali Archer's Twitter [web.archive]
Archive of Meredith's Twitter post [web.archive]
Meredith's initial DMs
Meredith1.jpg
Meredith2.jpg
Meredith3.jpg

Thank you @paul for this one!

Attachments

• Keysandoral-1.jpg
    Keysandoral-1.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I wonder how her numbers compare to her past life. Im pretty sure she had something around 15k followers on Twitch but I feel like she didnt have as many subs or rando donos.
2023-02-28 08_06_19-Window.png
2023-02-28 08_07_05-Window.png

In little over 6 months she gained 4 times the subscriber count she had on twitch, and by the time she graduated her channel was near a year and a half old (nov-20 to jan-22). I don't really remember how she's doing regarding CCV, but I'm thinking she's around 250-300 ish?
Remember she was working full time during her time as shirara and both those gaps in the graph were when she had to move to canada to care for her dying grandmother.

Getting into Phase really came in clutch for her. Fishman... good?

Update on the WACTOR shitshow: one of the oldest remaining girls leaves the company to become independent, CEO puts an announcement the same day and she gets to keep her channel and several models. Announcement (same girl that tried and failed to kill rrats on stream about her preferential treatment and relationship with the CEO btw).
Meanwhile there's still no official explanation for the suspended/forgotten girls, some of which made comments of shock/disbelief on their reincarnation accounts. One of them made a twitterspace (now deleted) crying in frustration.
Several gens were left incomplete or outright empty with all the suspensions. The company is now dividing the remaining people according to their niche (ES, vsinger,etc) with new group names. Remains to be seen if the WACTOR name will be phased out completely to get rid of all the bad press
Interesting. I'll wait for a bit to see how this whole shitshow develops before updating the deadpool

Erina's such a shut-in she didn't realize mask mandates were over for LITERAL MONTHS. Why are women like this.
I thought she was a SEAmonkey? Maybe they still have mask mandates for some situations? I personally still see people using masks on the regular over here (not USA)

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

In case you need more info or sources, @vtubercringe (kuri rinji) on twitter was also talking about this and even interacting with the poop.

(double posting because it's unrelated to my previous one, 1 braincell plz understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom