"i want to strangle this woman this is hoqw the asylum ends i am buying a planeticket to california and going on a murdering spree the piles of generic melennial women will fill the streets"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Tomoe's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
[UNARCHIVED DRUNK KARAOKE] mm song. yes. (10k Sub Special) __ Tomoe Umari - Tomoe Umari Ch..jpg
Mega Link - [UNARCHIVED DRUNK KARAOKE] mm song. yes. (10k Sub Special) __ Tomoe Umari-UECZgXW2oBQ.mp4 2.44 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
The capipis blueballed the boo bros tonight
View attachment 14645
Well done, you magnificent pipkin infused bastards, I mean it.
:smugpipi::pippaseethe;:smugpipi:

In non-jewbacorp news Miori said a minute ago that she'd be sending letters to "special" chatters and that she picks favorites. Given that her schtick is hardcore parasocial GFE, my shit storm radar is going off
Man, is that how member posts look like for other vtubers? :pikaWUT:

Amiya only posts sketches, polls and cheesy handwritten letters expressing her appreciation for support and Onolumi posts nothing at all.
1674889208962493.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Man, is that how member posts look like for other vtubers? :pikaWUT:

Amiya only posts sketches, polls and cheesy handwritten letters expressing her appreciation for support and Onolumi posts nothing at all.
View attachment 14672
Well, Uruka shows her dog a lot and Ame likes to post pics of random shit like terrariums etc. A lot of them blow members stuff off unfortunately. For better or worse, Yuko might be one of the best I've seen at doing member fanservice and making sure people get what they paid for.

Or in my case, what some former chumbud whale paid for :smugpipi:

Edit - holy autism, grampire

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Quite a while since someone mentioned her: Might come off as slightly thirstposting but I have to highlight again how 774inc. Ryugasaki Rene's voice is so soothing, it's unreal. Watch her and Hinano as they embarrass Towa (collab was way back in 2021):

She also recently released her first original song "Twilight Stream" (her other covers are also great)

I need a vtuber with this kind of pitch who speaks a language I can understand.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Homeland site appears to be working again in case anyone wants to post more about our new jewish chasing Henri, might be some there who haven't read the full spill of autism yet

Clip tax -

Shiinas eye movements made this 300% more hilarious

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, is that how member posts look like for other vtubers?
I am a gift sub leech, I only pay for Pippa and Shiina
It seems to very widely. Pippa: like 2 bunny pictures in a year :smugpipi: Panko: some cute messages and art skebs like full artform thier thumbnails and stuff, Airi: same, some posts and some skebs, Erina same but... less, just a couple things lol, Lia: ..... I never fucking looked at Lia's stuff :SelenHAHAhere:
Remi: lots and lots of chu chu lovey posts, some members streams and short videos, Rie: Has some members streams some are talking and some or good stuff like member request karaokes, she also made members a youtube song playlist and included a cover she made a couple years ago and said to keep it a secret.... oops
Shiina has asmr streams, 1 king of crabs with members stream (it was fun) and full arts of her skebs... which are very.... appreciated Bath tub Memaw and of course hand written letters, certainly the most giving members content I've seen from PC.
Yuko also seems to have a lot of members streams and content too though..... lets hope that wasn't deterred by baby-dick-drops-Kurt :mold1:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Anime Boston is hauling in Holomems from around the world.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Homeland site appears to be working again in case anyone wants to post more about our new jewish chasing Henri, might be some there who haven't read the full spill of autism yet

Clip tax -

Shiinas eye movements made this 300% more hilarious

Shiina-banana, Bannana-Shiina
Airi...... :smugpipi:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure if Ollie were to make advances Kiara would not say no. She turns into a puddle who cant resist any flirts in front of pretty girls. Also she gladly let Matsuri kiss her on the lips.

The replies to this tweet are pretty entertaining

Thankfully for Kiara, literally half of the ID branch works as part-time Ollie bonk managers: Moona, Reine, Anya, Kaela and sometimes Iofi are trying their best to keep the zombie under control, otherwise she would have to face the consequences for breaking Indonesia's no homo laws.
This twitter burn though, man :SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I only want letters from Shiina :shiinastare: I only want chu chu from Shiina :pippasadl: .......... ............
The only person it's okay to be parasocial towards is Wemi. It is not okay to cheat on your GFE Nephilim it really hurts her feelings.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi had a vote on twitter between Geoguessr, Holocure and a horror game for her next stream. She's going to play her first solo horror game in a few hour.

Watched the stream, her reactions are very cute for the jumpscares. Funny as well she actually got lost in the first run (the game froze once and she had to restart). Youtube also bugged out in the middle of her stream when she was tasked to kill the rats the stream thumbnail changed to the Geoguessr collab with Bae.

Quite a while since someone mentioned her: Might come off as slightly thirstposting but I have to highlight again how 774inc. Ryugasaki Rene's voice is so soothing, it's unreal. Watch her and Hinano as they embarrass Towa (collab was way back in 2021):

She also recently released her first original song "Twilight Stream" (her other covers are also great)

I need a vtuber with this kind of pitch who speaks a language I can understand.

Can't help you with language friendly vtuber but if you like Rene she almost always sings on Friday nights JST. Her setlists are different than your usual vtubers as well. I remember a longer clip of that stream a few years ago (Rene boasting about her FPS accomplishments but she lied). Hinaano laughing at Towa immediately backing out made that part great.

I still remember watching her first Connect 4 win live.

Hiyocro's Touri Sei new outfit reveal at 7PM JST and later at 11PM JST she will have a singing stream with her new outfit.

A longer clip, here is when Tamaki interviewed VSpo's Nekota Tsuna.

Also another clip regarding horror games and spoilers. I mentioned before Amagase Muyu's chat and now it's clipped.

This is far better than backseaters and spoilers. Props to the chat for proper gaslighting and not breaking rank, it actually adds to the stream experience.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Instead of being parasocial for sad girl vtubers, my offer still stands:

I will marry and take care of one (1) sad girl, alongside whatever menhera that may come with. I also take back what I said previously regarding certainly-obvious yandere, and there will be no exceptions to this if they are determined enough.

Will I live to regret it? I will quite possibly die to regret it, but I'm a man of my word. And probably need to take my meds as well, but life's too short not to make questionably-sane promises, mama didn't raise no coward.

What could possibly go wrong?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Karen getting a voice acting gig

Hm. I was expecting it to be some garbage mobile gatcha but it appears to be an actual buyable console and PC game - a side-scroller with a Castlevania-ish aesthetic. Their web site design is straight out of 1999 so perhaps their sense of game design is as well.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1900-1950

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol

post | Does Vshojo have antis? YES

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko (actually Rye Project) old photo

post | Posts your favourite rrats for 1914, 1939 and 1984 - Thread throws wild predictions

post | ▷ HLO | Small update from Kronii, Twitter space

post | Froot's mother tweets, there is a lot of them

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Riro Ron - SINGSINGSING

post | ▷ HLO | Cover copyright striked the video of Altare talking about Hogwarts and "Supporting the cause"

post | ◷ NIJ | Nina is back, stories about her trip

post | TAL did another /vt/ reading segment on stream. Also edited Niji Vinesauce "collab"

post | ◷ NIJ | Enna Birthday concert

post | EIEN talks about how to pronounce EIEN

post | Kirsche interview for Wikitubia

post | ◷ NIJ | Mika and Bonnivier off collab

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Kronii Twitter space

post | Pikamee was silent for weeks now. All VODs are deleted - possibly standard Twitch thing
post | Update on Pikamee, she is fine and waiting

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen collabs with Froot and dtto
post | Also she is going to appear at CyberSakura23

post | Zoey is monetized on YouTube. Also dating show where Lumi compets with Neuro and others for Shylily's affection, hosted by Filian

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Axel - [(Oops Unarchived) Karaoke] I was at a Karaoke till 5AM this morning lol, the vibes are still there

post | ☆ HST | Altare saying he will not play Hogwarts game, gotta "Support The Cause" - local clip

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara Watame off collab

post | Invitations for the fifth VSaikyou Apex tournament

post | People are organizing Atomic Heart harassment campaign, target Selen, Nina, Aster. Tenma was also mentioned. Screenshots are posted, discussion goes places

post | ▷ HLO | Bea learns that Mountain Dew is banned in Japan. Discussion on ingrediends and formulas

post | Froots mother promotes daughter for Streamer Awards, promises to debut on Twitch if Froot wins

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina got Chinese translator clipper

post | ♨ FVR | Soyjak meme of FlaVR member Jubilee Jonagold, discussion on vtweeters including themselves to FlaVR

post | Asmongold reacts to Depressed Nousagi, brief discussion on DN

post | Ᵽ PHC | Idea to 3D print figures with permission of Sakana (in the context of Selen getting an exclusive set of chibi Selens)

post | As a content creator, how do you feel about subbing/membering someone?
post | Azehara advocates for marketing

post | Vtuber Cringe streams about Projeck Melody super simp

post | Documentery on Japan's Lost Generation

post | ♨ FVR | Sena collabs with Sleepy Project, drawing. Also round up of FlaVR activities

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia is coming back

post | ▷ HLO | Current state of TakaMori. Also Recommendation - couple of documentaries from BITE ME UNIVERSE and Tierson's Hideaway

post | ☆ HST | ♨ FVR | Sena is member to Bettel

post | Tech - FAQ of yt-dlp, info on archiving members streams. Alternative solution is OBS recording
post | format for yt-dlp

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Yuko ASMR. Apparently very spicy

post | ₪ IDL | About Katta getting into GFE

post | Shigure Ui merch

post | ◷ NIJ | Rosemi, Pomu, Fulgur, Doppio collab - Mario Party 2

post | Silvervale is live, after recently announcing hiatus. She is streaming Hogwarts Legacy
post | Timestamp of her talking about the game, tells she will not be bullied by Twitter freaks, tells them to fuck off
post | Twitter freaks are seething

post | Ᵽ PHC | Yuri announces big loli collab

post | ◷ NIJ | Noctyx Anniversary merch
post | Luxiem and Noctyx merch is not personalized. Also quality is lacking

post | Dagoth Ur lowtiergod copypasta

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Hyona Elatiora

post | Ᵽ PHC | Merch artwork by Elda Solar Studio
post | Part 2
post | and Uruka
post | final part

post | Numbers for Froot and Silvervale

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara Calli off collab - sockpuppets

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Yuko - OOHH HERE WE GO AGAIN! UNACRHIVED KARAOKE

post | ▷ HLO | Okayu Birthday live

post | ₪ IDL | Rin member's stream, a lot of info with screenshots

post | ◷ NIJ | Clipper Purple Maid is put on blast for clipping out of context

post | Nazuna celebrates birthday, but things seemingly turn sour. People speculate the menhera episode was about the anniversary of Rushia termination
post | More info on Nazuna's recent wellbeing

post | ◷ NIJ | Yugo thread was updated

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Connect looks for mods

post | ◷ NIJ | FalseEyeD reports agency strike. Discussion on Fair use and JP companies

post | ◷ NIJ | Vox plans a return

post | ▷ HLO | Mumei is alive
post | Photo of her Animal

post | Recommendation - Maria Paradisia, spicy latina vtuber

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko is close to drama. Also on Nathan, her own schizo whale

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia stream with shock collar and handcam

post | Ally & Sally (ex GGN girls) are celebrating 18th birthday with Twitter space. Not actually 18 years old

post | Apex Legends e-elements DREAM MATCH, Calli performing music, other vtubers participate

post | ▷ HLO | Suisei takes a short break, throat issues

post | ◷ NIJ | KFC China confirmes Luxiem collab

post | ▷ HLO | Ame, Ina, Bae, IRyS off collab, Mario Party

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia got covid, stream TBA

post | Nazuna was planning to stream Hogwarts Legacy, but management said no. A lot of TALENT FREEDOM around here, and discussion on exact translation

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie got a fan game

post | ☆ HST | Magni talked about cutting ties with IRL friends

post | ☆ HST | Oga got EN subs on his stream

post | ◷ NIJ | About Layla Alstroemeria's Language series, this one with Ike about Swedish. The VOD is pulled down

post | History of Reddit, SomethingAwful infiltration creating ShitRedditSays

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Altare - [UNARCHIVED KARAOKE] Sharing my feelings through MUSIC!

post | YouTube possibly doing something stupid (again), policy about guns. Current policy says restrictions don't apply to video games

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Riro - UNARCHIVED KARAOKE TIME
post | ▷ HLO | There was Kureiji Ollie from HoloID, screenshot

post | Tech - Reveddit, to see removed comments. Context - 39Daph speaking about racism allegations

post | Ᵽ PHC | Nasa translator and clipper is here - hylic asks for feedback on "animal friend part ii" clips

post | Bo-sheep (ex Cimrai) tweets smth weird again, I am a bad friend

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi got into car accident
post | She is going to the hospital, and had to deal with insurance stuff

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Connect official clipper application

post | ▷ HLO | Calli plays Dead Space on PC, horrible performance. Downloads the game on PS5, discussion

post | Confirmation, EIEN agency' CEO is Moeri

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara 3D showcase

post | ₪ IDL | On Yuko and Project Melody situations

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa is asked for an interview with Ideology Wars, answers

post | ◷ NIJ | Zea Kornelia, ex ID, created an alt account recently

post | Archive - Sara - [UNARCHIVED 90'S MUSIC KARAOKE] Hits from the 90's!

post | ☆ HST | Vesper continues New Vegas, true endurance of ~23 hours

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara posts throat exam pics, gets ok to perform

post | ₪ IDL | Rye project photos

post | Aprimum supports Sinder (Context - Sinder posted metal cover, algorythm pushed it to normies, who shat on her)
post | Futakuchi Mana opposes people harassing cover singers

post | Hatsuri Shinonome, DIY vtuber, makes a humidifier

post | Kson makes friends with Yakuza audition women

post | ◷ NIJ | Reimu and Kotoka knew each other
post | Possible Kotoka PL, ZOEi, with a local audio sample

post | ₪ IDL | Archive - Yuko Twitter space - maybe nap time

Yuko Yurei fans are too degenerate
post | ₪ IDL | Aviel addresses viewers abusing the donation system (and posting tributes). Going to affect Yuko's coomerbaiting
post | Discord "THE BOO BRO CUM INCIDENT" screenshots. Some Kurt is the one who posted a tribute, unfortunately we have a photo
post | More screenshots
post | Discord server was reported

post | There is more drama, apparently
post | Plenty of interesting people discussed in this context, Jason Dreams and Fireholder for example
post | People are upset at Kurt
post | Idol TOS was updated

post | Yuko adresses the situation in her stream
post | That promised drama, with Archive
post | More discord screenshots, Kurt is in the military
post | Speculation - what if Kurt is actually that Ochadoji from the old days in ProjektMelody and Silvervale

post | More on Kurt, coomer to the fullest
post | Kurt the fanfic writer, and Yuko have actually read his work
post | Archives of his activities

post | More info, people are digging into him
post | Army info
post | More army, Reddit account

post | ₪ IDL | Lily Sin graduation stream

post | Bandai made a vtuber model for their 30 Minute Channel

post | ▷ HLO | Kick.com streamer uses scuffed Gawr Gura model

post | ▷ HLO | Ina is doing another sponsored stream for Counterside. Players are not happy with the game atm

post | ▷ HLO | Moona collabs with Mana

post | Zentreya is goin to announce something - some kinda charity subathon

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa reacts to Sucka da Peepe animation

post | ▷ HLO | Notes on Kureiji Ollie zatsu stream

post | info on Koshimizu Toru, high-spec gamer

post | ▷ HLO | Ina member post, writing emails is hard

post | on Kizuna Ai anime vtubers, with Reddit link

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen, Rosemi, Fulgur, Sonny collab - Killing Floor 2

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara 3D Showcase. Seems live, pre-recorded rrat is ded. Liveposting

post | Question - What is the appeal of these debuts?

post | ▷ HLO | Bae is back to Australia, she is 4 hours late for membership stream

post | Archive - Amiya - [Unarchived Karaoke] Villain Songs Only!

post | Miori Celesta opened a merch store

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko was raided by Pippa

Any mistakes or missing info are welcome in my DMs!

Embarrasing mistake, in a topic where mistakes should not be made.Talking about Supporting the Cause, of course it was Altare. Thank you @Kourai !

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Reine eating durian fruit because she can't lose to her gf Kaira (who ate it with Kobo and Moona)

Durian is one of the region's regional gross foods (like natto for Japan). If you're from there you'll get some ribbing for not liking it. So no, Reine couldn't lose to Kiara lol. The nori pairing is weird. I'd eat that, but for tempering the taste I'd recommend ice cream or cream pastry instead.

Of course he does. Archive.

EDIT: That account has also posted Yogscast fanfiction. (Archives: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4). I ain't reading this shit, but do as you will with this information.
Archive of the Yogscast fanfic and the one (1) comment to date as a single page.
Edit: The Yuko/Fuyo fanfic is marked as a gift for this user who doesn't have anything posted (archive of gifts page and user profile). Users are notified of gifts. If they accept, the fanfic appears under the gifts page of their own profile.
1677327392536.png

So here's something autistic. I noticed that some Holos now have this link in their video descriptions: https://en.hololive.tv/request-to-minors
The date on the page is 6 December 2022. I pulled up a random stream from Sora from before that date, and the link isn't there.

Anycolor also has one, dated 31 January 2022: https://www.anycolor.co.jp/notice-for-minors-en

This is just standard corpo CYA, as I cannot imagine that zoomers would read the video descriptions, let alone the notice. That aside, I remember a short discussion here about whether there were any child-friendly Vtubers. I think even if coomtubers were removed from the equation, the space simply isn't designed for minors. Because of that, while individual Vtubers may choose to keep things PG (and I personally appreciate that), I'd distrust any Vtuber who actively advertised it.

Last edited:

Pioneer

She needs to play her comfort game after the scares of yesterday.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Think I should put this in a separate post, Propro's first Vtuber and Matsuri oshi (and got a date) has a 3D live starting now.

Also Sei is not the only Hiyocro with a new outfit (great date outfit). All of them got one with Akane Canna's just finishing. Now is Shisui Kiki's time.

After Kiki, Yuri, Popo, and Nemo are next.

Late because I was watching Chiroru, but here's Nijisanji's Shirayuki Tomoe's 3D live

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom