"I want you to look at me the way you look at your father"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh, no merch for her, huh.

Well, that was really great. Probably going to be my favorite of the bunch, but Ame may come up with something crazy, knowing her, we'll see.

She showed off a thermos
Oh, guess I just totally missed that part.

USS IOWA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh, no merch for her, huh.

Well, that was really great. Probably going to be my favorite of the bunch, but Ame may come up with something crazy, knowing her.
She showed off a thermos

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I won't complain about her singing during DO U. That was clearly live, and her voice is shot.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Reine eating durian fruit because she can't lose to her gf Kaira (who ate it with Kobo and Moona)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Resisting the urge to clip the times she showed off her ass. Oh well, that Spanish translator clip channel will have it up by tomorrow.

She showed off a thermos
I'll be disappointed if everyone doesn't call it the "fermos".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I would agree. This stuff is so distasteful I dislike it being in the general thread. Perhaps something in the Rec Room. I'll decide tomorrow.
I think it'll be worth having somewhere for people to dig into this Kurt guy at the very least. Sending someone unsolicited cum tributes is literal sexual harassment, and while I think him and the guy who superchatted about it might've juuust-about loophole'd their way around legal responsibility for it this time I would not be surprised if he's either done something worse than this in the past, or will do something worse than this in the future.

People have shared the sentiment that Yuko's flown too close to the sun with coomer material that this kind of thing happening was inevitable, and to an extent I'd agree, but this guy's crossed a line the others who just thirstpost in chat haven't. I can't see this just being a one-off thing with him.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She is 4 hours late and this is how she shows up.
ezgif-2-ccbf79e473.jpg

Edit: Bae is back home in Aussieland.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
[Unarchived Karaoke]Villain Songs Only!
Filesize:
3.1 GiB / 3.3 GB
Length: 03h00m10s
Encoding: MPEG-4 AVC @ 2414 kbps / 60 fps / 720p + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Unarchived Karaoke]Villain Songs Only! [-ff2WgvOefI].mp4) = 52f101b5c9d45e0af05bcbfe0a0bfaede135377a32030c0010c6751e2487de5087e2b5ec5d0b59c064b8f3a3f1a0c21ecbcdc694c71f4c1aec4f6639059cc628
MD5 ([Unarchived Karaoke]Villain Songs Only! [-ff2WgvOefI].mp4) = 44ef68f714f9d6c9765b0d9eb21fff60

Download from:
filechan
  • Strongbad - Trogdor
  • Rapunzel - Mother knows best
  • Kim Possible - Rappin Drakken
  • Jungle book - Trust in me
  • Simpsons - See my vest
  • FernGully - Toxic love
  • Robbie Rotton (Stefan Karl the goat) - We are number one
  • Nightmare before Christmas - The oogie boogie song
  • Swan princess - No more Mr. Nice Guy
  • Hunchback of Notre Dame - Hellfire
  • Little shop of horrors - Mean green mother from outer space
  • Little mermaid - Poor unfortunate souls
  • Lion king - Be prepared

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I think it'll be worth having somewhere for people to dig into this Kurt guy at the very least. Sending someone unsolicited cum tributes is literal sexual harassment, and while I think him and the guy who superchatted about it might've juuust-about loophole'd their way around legal responsibility for it this time I would not be surprised if he's either done something worse than this in the past, or will do something worse than this in the future.

People have shared the sentiment that Yuko's flown too close to the sun with coomer material that this kind of thing happening was inevitable, and to an extent I'd agree, but this guy's crossed a line the others who just thirstpost in chat haven't. I can't see this just being a one-off thing with him.
Screenshot_20230224-235929-343.png
We taking bets on how many he sent to Pips?

Also yes, as you predicted, his profile is literally filled with gross shit ranging from legit pedo posting to hitting on every vtuber he can find from indies all the way up to Ina.

I thought I was onto something with the "cinnafrogiie" thing but that's just some tranny he commissioned for art and got blocked by

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

View attachment 14605

Also yes, as you predicted, his profile is literally filled with gross shit ranging from legit pedo posting to hitting on every vtuber he can find from indies all the way up to Ina.

I thought I was onto something with the "cinnafrogiie" thing but that's just some tranny he commissioned for art and got blocked by
I hope he's retarded enough that we can find a full dox.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 14605

I just checked his page with replies (archive made right now, doesn't show much unfortunately but you get the idea) and almost all of his recent tweets from this year are direct replies to Yuko. I hope she blocks him after the most recent developments, he'll become more and more of a liability otherwise.

HE WRITES LEWD FAN FICTION ABOUT YUKO.
Of course he does. Archive.

EDIT: That account has also posted Yogscast fanfiction. (Archives: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4). I ain't reading this shit, but do as you will with this information.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Miori has opened her merch store.
The prices make me think she's selling some of this stuff at-cost. Such as $41 for a daki, $5 for the shot glasses, $22 for the oppai mouse pad. These are the lowest merch prices I might have ever seen.

tangourilla

Degen
I just checked his page with replies (archive made right now, doesn't show much unfortunately but you get the idea) and almost all of his recent tweets from this year are direct replies to Yuko. I hope she blocks him after the most recent developments, he'll become more and more of a liability otherwise.

Of course he does. Archive.

EDIT: That account has also posted Yogscast fanfiction. (Archives: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4). I ain't reading this shit, but do as you will with this information.
Yuko apparently read the fanfiction on stream and recognized him.

2.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The more I read about this Kurt guy the worse it fucking gets. Once again, thread when?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Magni is involved way too much in the wolf role play this guy is a fucming furry

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man...I really have fell out of the loop in Vtuber insanity for last two months....

Haven't really been into this sphere as much anymore, but try to take a glance into it once in a while. I see Idol group has their own Henri sort of with a Vtuber Lowcow.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope he's retarded enough that we can find a full dox.
I hope so too, he likes his little PFP a lot at least
https://www.quora.com/profile/Nearly-Quality-1

Insta with 1 fallower and 1 fallowed....
https://www.instagram.com/nearlyquality/

I would guess this WAS his FB responding to these, but maybe he private it or removed the, it's only on the cached versions

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Looking at Discord history, he is an E-4 in the Army, S1 classification, which I am not sure what that is in terms of MOS codes. And he is 21 years old, Possibly in Texas.
S1 does all the HR/personnel stuff aka paper pushers. S4 is supply, S6 is IT..S3 is planning/training iirc.. the rest I'm hazy on.

edit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom