"'Hubris of science that they can balance nature' Ok, calm down Michael Crichton"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
She just launched her merch store with a bunch of stickers with tragically low prices. Don't undervalue yourself, spooder! You could charge $10 for one of those sticker sheets easily!

Never bought vtuber tat before but Amitoxin finally did me in, I suppose.
amistickers.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Sleepy debuted another of her new 3D model's outfits. Just needs a red armband featuring a windmill..
View attachment 14190

Sleepy very cute.

Don't forget the best part.
709.png

EJ5obCIXYAITTlI.jpg
Cool. He's always been pretty likable and a massive weeb.

He made her play mandatory modded block game, didn't he?
Pippa likes Cubegame though.

Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
View attachment 14215
Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.
Its not THAT bad honestly atleast compared to last time. Since its a Twitch-focus thing you probably wont see Holo or Niji on it. Atleast they managed to have someone else other than 4 Vshojo talents.

Speaking of VHoejo:

Ever notice how Zentreya posts something self-referential and angsty when the others are in trouble?

Attentionwhoring

idol_corporation_debuts_new_vtuber_talent_riroron_for_english_speaking_countries_1.jpg

Riro Ron (I fucking hate her name) had about 1k CCV during her Unarchived Karaoke. Pretty impressive for the timeslot and for the fact that she is somewhat new.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Happy 1900 chaps, let's hope the next 100 pages don't mimic the real 1900's

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of VHoejo:

Ever notice how Zentreya posts something self-referential and angsty when the others are in trouble?

Does Vshitjo even have a large amount of antis floating about like literally everyone else has?
HoloEN has them by the dozens due to various retarded transgressions, NijiEN has tumblr kids cancelling and shitting on any sort of comment they do, but Vshoujo has some of the safest and most inane twitch fanbases that id be geniuenly suprised if zentroon got that much autism shoveled on him at all

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
View attachment 14215
Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.
Absolutely shocking. I just can’t believe that they actually did exactly what we all knew they would do. I think not having any Nijisanji or Hololive talents nominated for such a prestigious award might just spell the death of both companies in the West.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Autisticus

Does Vshitjo even have a large amount of antis floating about like literally everyone else has?
HoloEN has them by the dozens due to various retarded transgressions, NijiEN has tumblr kids cancelling and shitting on any sort of comment they do, but Vshoujo has some of the safest and most inane twitch fanbases that id be geniuenly suprised if zentroon got that much autism shoveled on him at all
Vshojo has a ton of antis on both sides of the company. Most pages of this very thread have at least one person bitching about them. Twitter is also a shitshow whenever they get brought up by general vtuber accounts or get sponsorships/awards. I don't think you see them much during streams though (granted I only watch Nazuna, so this is far from an expert statement) because those people don't use Twitch in the first place.

The original branch has always gotten hate from people who were fans of the big Japanese companies for doing coomer shit or politics and the Veibae collab drama ramped it up quite a bit when it happened. Those fans migrated to the smaller EN corps over time and spread that opinion to them. The JP side has less of those, but Nazuna and Kson brought their established antis with them when they joined.

paul

Early Adopter

Sheer cruelty. Even the 4thWAH doesn't deserve this.

Oh this guy

Unrelated but I cleaned up my hard drives and found the Rye Project's aka Yuko Yurei's room tour video that I downloaded (and forgot) just in case the rumors about her getting into idol corp became true. At the end she specifically said that her youtube video will stay up but she obviously changed her opinion on that. She also filmed herself in the mirror (except the face of course) so I know some of you degenerates here are interested. I uploaded it to catbox.
Rye Project.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Throw your favorite :cursedbae: for page 1914, 1939 and 1984

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii update she had noodles, oh yeah she can also hear the person next door when they are taking a piss.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Speaking of VHoejo:

We really need a Woe Is Me or KYS reaction purely for Zentreya tweets.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.
Rin has a streamelements I've donated to on occasion and for her birthday donothon. I feel better about that because no youtube cut. I enjoy the brit's content and am stable enough to say thanks through money sometimes, that's about it really. I'm also member'd to a few chuubas because they have good members content or I just like them and wanna support.

How can one person say so many words that mean absolutely nothing :whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Unrelated but I cleaned up my hard drives and found the Rye Project's aka Yuko Yurei's room tour video that I downloaded (and forgot) just in case the rumors about her getting into idol corp became true. At the end she specifically said that her youtube video will stay up but she obviously changed her opinion on that. She also filmed herself in the mirror (except the face of course) so I know some of you degenerates here are interested. I uploaded it to catbox.

Please do not post misinformation to TVA. That room is clearly far too tidy to belong to a female vtuber.

Throw your favorite :cursedbae: for page 1914, 1939 and 1984

1914: Vesper resuspended/fired/graduated
1939: Kvetching about new YT CEO's new policies
1984: IdolEN gen 2 and NijiEN gen 48 announced

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please do not post misinformation to TVA. That room is clearly far too tidy to belong to a female vtuber.

1914: Vesper resuspended/fired/graduated
1939: Kvetching about new YT CEO's new policies
1984: IdolEN gen 2 and NijiEN gen 48 announced
Specially someone as disgusting and degenerate as jew ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom