"Why is there a horseshoe in there? I don't get it"Chisaka Airi (looking at a drawer full of dildos)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Vexoria has breast cancer she seems optimistic about it tho

Yeah there was a post in the homelands when she talked about it first and it poped up in my twitter feed too, clip of her talking about it:

Summary is she:

- felt a lump in her chest, so when to get checked
- got told it was 90% cancer but likely stage 1
- either get a Mastectomy or Lumpectomy + chemo.
- she leaning towards a Lumpectomy + chemo and plans to continue streaming during it if possible.

For those who don't know her she is a lewdtuber, that's also married (her husband is also a vtuber called Zolon) and mother of 2, so I definitely wish her the best.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Aia's Unarchived Karaoke Stream; it was still available but unlisted.
【UNARCHIVED FIRST KARAOKE】 AN ANGEL'S MELODY👼 【NIJISANJI EN _ Aia Amare 】 - Aia Amare 【NIJISAN...jpg
Mega Link - [Unarchived First Karaoke] An Angel's Melody👼 [Nijisanji En Aia Amare] .mp4 3.59 GB
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Two tips, Koslow-san. First off, never refer to someone as Whatever-san when you're speaking English; it makes you sound like a giant douchewagon no matter how Japanese the person you're referring to is. Ether call them Mr/Mrs Whatever, or learn Japanese and then you can -san all you want.

Second, don't link your web site and ask someone to check it out if the damn thing doesn't even work.

No Name

Yet she chose to debuff herself by playing with mouse and keyboard.
Also, why is it called Dark Souls Remastered? That shit looks the same as the original(baseline filter and all). What do you mean it looks better? It looks the same as the Dark Souls Durante edition to me.
Functional online, it's actually possible to find your friends now.
But yeah, more or less a cash grab.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

"Y'all ever heard of Bungie?"
not gonna lie, Cover doing a Destiny 2 Hololive event would get me to play it again so quick (except I already plan on it when Lightfall comes just for the hell of it)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All Bones Jones is streaming Ratchet and Clank drinking cause he busted his knee doing muay thai. Brought up that the cult he and Grimmi's mom were apart of was a hindu cult and he became a priest during his time. He joined cause he needed a home and the cult needed muscle.
Not sure how many hindu cults there are in the states but it's interesing.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I seriously do not understand how these people juggle constantly practicing dances to the point where they are exhausted then just hop on a plane and fly to a totally different country on a whim.

It takes me like 3 days to unwind from a flight and having to work during that time would probably destroy my sleep and leave me bedridden, i cannot fathom how mind-fucked something like this would leave you.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

GOTBB

I CAN FINALLY SHOW TO MY PARENTS THAT I AM A DEGENERATE
I keep getting reminded of the age difference I probably have with the lot of ya, but my issue is my spouse is already "side eye" about my Oshi's voice being quote "annoying high and child-like". I adore SenGura (mostly the singing and personality) but the look of her current incarnation makes it really hard not to look like a paedo.

I would want to support Gura but that image is unfathomable. Her image is actively neutering the broad appeal I think she could have because what fucking adult would have that in their house?!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Well well well, things just got even more interesting.

archive

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Watson must have snuck into Kiara's luggage.

I seriously do not understand how these people juggle constantly practicing dances to the point where they are exhausted then just hop on a plane and fly to a totally different country on a whim.

It takes me like 3 days to unwind from a flight and having to work during that time would probably destroy my sleep and leave me bedridden, i cannot fathom how mind-fucked something like this would leave you.
Or Zeta is the one visiting Japan. Ame mentioned in her last stream that she is going to clean her place for a guest.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I keep getting reminded of the age difference I probably have with the lot of ya, but my issue is my spouse is already "side eye" about my Oshi's voice being quote "annoying high and child-like". I adore SenGura (mostly the singing and personality) but the look of her current incarnation makes it really hard not to look like a paedo.

I would want to support Gura but that image is unfathomable. Her image is actively neutering the broad appeal I think she could have because what fucking adult would have that in their house?!
As much as I hate to say it, I agree with this she's leaning way too heavily toward the "cringe" humor trope which makes her quite polarizing

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Silvervale drama (and by extension Pikamee who is brought up) made it to the top of LivestreamFail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom