"Dude if Tenma doesn't talk, she's like the perfect idol"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

They're real, click that Discord Leaks Unicornriot link and see for yourself.
Real or not, she's one of the ingroup, she'll say "i've grown" and everyone will move on. Like when Patrick Klepek was outed for being a sex pest, holding up a birthdag drawing depicting him raping a woman. he had a big shiteating grin.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230217-222115-674.png
She only bought one

:whatastory:

Also hi Yuko welcome to the asylum

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 14003
She only bought one

1676691293880.png
This exchange is already Islamic enough but it gets worse if you recall this:
I briefly alluded to it earlier but didn't go into full detail because of how...Islamic Content... It is.

She confessed that about a year ago she used a stuffed toy to masturbate and got off so hard she ended up pissing on it. She played it up like it was to be a big secret etc then people started spamming about it in chat. She didn't seem to mind that but she did visibly change her mood when some retard supa'd her about the "special boo bros" which is an ongoing /vt/ spergout that the "special boo bros" getting a letter are cucking everyone else.

She also talked about planes and tanks which was based but then she turned on the horror by half jokingly flirting with the idea of buying a 30mm dummy round for an A-10 and seeing if it could "fit" which led to more discussion about that subject.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 14003
She only bought one

Haha, what a dummy! Even I know that you need at least 2!
Edit: It's not about 'getting dirty', Yuko, it's that it will be used. Fabric frays, colors fade, it will never be in perfect condition again no matter how much care you put into maintaining it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also, a guy called Evanit0 , who apparently is a fleshtuber from Belize that makes some vtuber-related content, met up with Punkalopi and posted a picture with her roommate. She's been retweeting stuff of his and replied playfully in the thread so I take it she doesn't disapprove of this.
That's the femboy that cheated in a gameshow to get a cash prize over an actually intelligent and much less popular streamer right?
Edit: nope wrong guy
Also reimnider:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena is doing a guerilla blockgame stream

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 14006
This exchange is already Islamic enough but it gets worse if you recall this:
Oh, I recall. Much to my regret and despite all the drinking I've done since then, I recall.

Haha, what a dummy! Even I know that you need at least 2!
Edit: It's not about 'getting dirty', Yuko, it's that it will be used. Fabric frays, colors fade, it will never be in perfect condition again no matter how much care you put into maintaining it.
I wonder if she is actually here lmao I posted the first bit about her buying some before I posted it on /vt/ and by the time I checked twitter fresh off /vt/ there was a new Yuko tweet about the subject.

I bet Yuko has a homeland account and spends all day lurking in the Anime/Manga thread :smugpipi:
That's the femboy that cheated in a gameshow to get a cash prize over an actually intelligent and much less popular streamer right?

Also reimnider:

Hopefully Panko will be able to make it, she just tweeted her throat is still bothering her pretty bad. Poor girl can't seem to catch a break.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
"Oh, a wise guy, eh? Nyuk nyuk nyuk!"

Geega? Neva hoid of this goil, but she seems interesting from this clip.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I wonder if she is actually here lmao I posted the first bit about her buying some before I posted it on /vt/ and by the time I checked twitter fresh off /vt/ there was a new Yuko tweet about the subject.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the talent read here by now.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. I don't think they're going to let that fly.
As a local, can confirm. Even if they went non-muslim approach, the government would not accept gay marriage at all.

At best for those delusion to happen, it has to happen outside of ID.
I agree with both of you but also a reminder that having beeg money here (which is something Reine has) means you can practically do anything
Literally anything :smugmoona:

View attachment 13967

This shit's fucking weird bro. Maybe I'm the weirdo, idk.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭UWOO-

I'm sure Vesper and her could get together some people across Live and Stars to run a campaign. In three months, when Vesper decides he wants to have human contact again.
They could try roping Astel in considering the dude is the most trpg-addicted guy out of all stars and has written his own scenario too, it wouldn't be too hard for him to learn basic dnd rules and come up with something

kestraline

Early Adopter
Another day, another rocket launch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The vultures immediately circle their prey.
View attachment 14009
LinkedIn is actually the most pathetic and genuinely psychopathic social network, being basically twitter full of unironic sigma male grindset gigawagies, corporate dicksuckers, and white women who think HR manager is a real job, so it's probably going to get even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom