"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Millie's Kikuo concert in a hour.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ugh, late for the earlier songs. Lisa with an unarchived karaoke.

Pochi Art
FpNM_OXaYAAAEJG.jpg
FpNM_lfaYAEg_ox.jpg

FpNM_4waAAIx20H.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
looks phenomenal to me, because it's cute, understand

I can't really buy it. I'd have too much to explain to my dad.
View attachment 13971
Oh and there's also an acrylic panel.
oh and also, even if I lived alone, I feel like I would still be too embarrassed to buy this

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In tiny corpo news, V&U has announced a new generation of two members. I like the design of the delinquent one, though the other one who is literally a magical girl is pretty unique.

Also, a guy called Evanit0 , who apparently is a fleshtuber from Belize that makes some vtuber-related content, met up with Punkalopi and posted a picture with her roommate. She's been retweeting stuff of his and replied playfully in the thread so I take it she doesn't disapprove of this. Indulge if you wish:

And I'm gonna play Metal Gear Solid 2 HD tonight at 9:00 PM PT/midnight ET, assuming the capture card that came in today works. It's going to be a no-kill run. I'm kinda proud of being able to do this one, so stop by and join me if you're so inclined.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
finally I can be a TRUE cumbud

-daki pic-
Uoh lawd I'm gonna CHUM
I'm not actually uoh I just can't resist the joke. Who's actually buying this though? Maybe as memorabilia that gets hidden away in storage somewhere, but I don't believe anyone who isn't incredibly isolated/mentally ill is actually showing this thing off.
Gawr Gura general and the /vt/ catalogue are certainly something right now though.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
The Gura dakimakura isn't going to be a big deal. It's Gura...it'll just be the size of a normal pillow.

Lurker Throwaway

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Calli officially killing the Mythbreakers series.
Says they couldn't get schedules to coalesce in the right way.
Says by the end she was just getting left on read any time she would ask about it.

And it's hard not to wonder if Calli realizes her work ethic might be at the point where it's hurting her work relationships. Everyone in the company says she's probably the hardest worker there, but that also makes her the least available for anything.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Calli officially killing the Mythbreakers series.
Says they couldn't get schedules to coalesce in the right way.
Says by the end she was just getting left on read any time she would ask about it.

And it's hard not to wonder if Calli realizes her work ethic might be at the point where it's hurting her work relationships. Everyone in the company says she's probably the hardest worker there, but that also makes her the least available for anything.

I'm sure Vesper and her could get together some people across Live and Stars to run a campaign. In three months, when Vesper decides he wants to have human contact again.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
They gave Gura a stack of 'Gawr Gura' business cards for being the Tokyo tourism ambassador. Not sure what they expected her to do with them, but she is gonna give them to her dad because he wanted them for something.
Worth their weight in gold, TBH.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kanatan playing her first Dark Souls game in an hour.
:smugmoona:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oh no, the Gura daki is coming.

:vomit:
>Yuko, confirmed chumbud prime, sets schedule with 3 day weekend this week
>Her parents are supposedly coming to visit
>Gura daki releases at time she'd normally be prepping for stream
>Yuko tweets out that her parents aren't coming today

I see through your lies Yuko, you're using your donothon cash to buy up the world's supply of Gura dakis.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

soap suds

Millie is going to be releasing the backgrounds for tier 2 members. She's also killing it and I can't imagine how much prep work went into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom