"-Somehow- [the Vtuber thread] is generating more reports than the whole Ukraine War subforum and that's just not on"Murazor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

kestraline

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).

1676576069477.png

One only needs to look at their Wikipedia page to see how awful this charity is.
1676576124960.png

Clearly a response to Silvervale playing the evil Wizard Game. Who else in vshitshow will be following suit?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Everyone's favourite cheater Froot is back doing something to piss everyone off (aka tweeting).

View attachment 13800
One only needs to look at their Wikipedia page to see how awful this charity is.
View attachment 13801
Clearly a response to Silvervale playing the evil Wizard Game. Who else in vshitshow will be following suit?

If she can't cuck you herself she'll cuck you by trooning your children :shiinastare:
Froot, how will we win ww3 if you destroy all the children's bone density and T? :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 13800

All this infighting about Wizard game is one of the most entertaining bits of the year so far and we're barely in the middle of Feb

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

That tweet has over 19 thousand likes as I write. That's over $19,000 to this charity.

Does vtubing really make her enough money that she can go "feel cute, might donate 20 large for trans kids later" on a whim? I think I might need to see some receipts.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
That tweet has over 19 thousand likes as I write. That's over $19,000 to this charity.

Does vtubing really make her enough money that she can go "feel cute, might donate 20 large for trans kids later" on a whim? I think I might need to see some receipts.
Look at you thinking she'll follow through with this.

Edit: She'll probably go "I never realised this charity was so controversial" then donate to no one.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How bad have the excessively shilled ads been for this one?
For every 5 vtuber clips i click on, i get around 1 jew shill
Amiya Aranha will NOT molt today as she's playing Jet Set Radio Future. Promise.

You do know spiders molt to get bigger right? Do her boobs get bigger each time? :smugpipi:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
For every 5 vtuber clips i click on, i get around 1 jew shill

You do know spiders molt to get bigger right? Do her boobs get bigger each time? :smugpipi:
Even better, my friend.
bucko_architect.png

wew

Male hag love!

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Rin is live with Yuko and Fuyo reacting to Riros debut.

Also the Blahaj obsession of hers started 5/4/19.

EDIT:
Putting this here so I don’t doublepost.

This is comedy gold. Actual fuckin clown to clown communication. God can’t wait to see these two interact more since there will probably be another stream or two of practice before the tournament.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Less than 30 mins away and she's got nearly 2k waiting
signal-2023-02-16-14-31-24-199.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I remember when buffpup was just a cute dog vtuber
JTbJjdD.png

why do they always become like this
It's like one of the paldea starter evolutions! Starts out as a cute baby animal and then... it turns into a... fucking furry...

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Rin is live with Yuko and Fuyo reacting to Riros debut.

Also the Blahaj obsession of hers started 5/4/19.

Less than 30 mins away and she's got nearly 2k waiting
View attachment 13803

I think Rin and the gremlins are doing a good job as a leadup.
And I guess a watchalong is technically not siphoning views, as only watching them react without also the debut open wouldn't make much sense. Good job to the strategy people at idol corp.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How bad have the excessively shilled ads been for this one?
I don't know about excessive shilling. In fact, of the small corpos, I'd say only Idolcorp is spending enough on advertising.

wew

Male hag love!
It's like one of the paldea starter evolutions! Starts out as a cute baby animal and then... it turns into a... fucking furry...
I wont forgive game freak for what they did to that duck
He could have been a chad sailor duck but no he gets ass implants and becomes a pole dancer :depressedtako:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

View attachment 13800
View attachment 13801

Lmao Froot is such a fucking retard. That being said I'm going to go like this tweet on all my accounts.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fuyo: Yuko do you know where croissants come from?
Yuko: Bread?

 Holomanagement Gooba has tweeted. A reveal tomorrow

Archive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia update:

For context, Wegman's is a grocery chain in the north-east part of the US, so presumably Lia has went here for her week off streaming. Anyone know what she'd be here for?

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
What were the live viewcount numbers for the e-sekai debuts? About 1-1.5k iirc?
Curently 4k waiting for Riro. Idol is winning,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom