"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

Also there is a stream of the Yakuza thing Kson was interested in, finalists will be announced today. They are streaming right now, showing bunch of merch.
They announced the finalists before the merch shilling - everyone there in the studio (including Kson) made it to the final round. I think they will take part in some promotional events before they announce the winners at a later date.

edit: apparently all of the finalists will have NPC roles as hostesses in Yakuza 7 Gaiden (presumably for the cabaret club minigame?) but the grand prize is for a recurring role in Yakuza 8 (plus 1 million yen)

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Nekomiya Hinata's 5th year celebration

Lots of call-ins so far including Siro, Pekora, and Rio from Omesis

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
You could DFE, change your handle(which you would never.), troon the fuck out and still be recognized on this forum just from typing this sentence out and posting it lmao.
You wouldn't even have to try that hard to find him. Just be on the lookout for Nolan Crusher to pop up sooner or later with a gigachad MLP avatar.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Problem is...Tae yoon is a male name, so either it's not her, or she is a he (which probably feeds into more rrats about "males with voice changers")...then again...
How dare you doubt my wife's gender

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Starting in an hour.

So basically the most geospatially-aware woman and the least geospatially-aware woman.

Azki will probably blow Bae out of the water even in Northern Elysium..

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I have a hard time believing someone doesn't know what Durex is. You can find their products in most stores.

This is what Shiina tells her as the responses go on, there's no way she could miss it buying woman products...
She's too pure even for this kind of purchase.
vivaldi_OeDgZy9FIo.png

Looking at her, one wonders. Are they really fucked her and not she fucked them?:coomer:

FoVIpbMXwAM5ULl.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RiverBear

They announced the finalists before the merch shilling - everyone there in the studio (including Kson) made it to the final round. I think they will take part in some promotional events before they announce the winners at a later date.

edit: apparently all of the finalists will have NPC roles as hostesses in Yakuza 7 Gaiden (presumably for the cabaret club minigame?) but the grand prize is for a recurring role in Yakuza 8 (plus 1 million yen)
If there were an option for the NPC to be on a date or even a relationship with Kazuma Kiryu, I'd say it was well worth it for Kson to leave Holo for this

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No, I'm pretty sure that's just a normal day for her, there's always room for more crazy

EDIT: Post deleted, now I'm just talking to myself. I was the schizo all along.
Yea i was trying to post multiple pictures but it just posted one and im retarded and i dont know how to make a fucking spoiler

EDIT : how do i make a spoiler

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Yea i was trying to post multiple pictures but it just posted one and im retarded and i dont know how to make a fucking spoiler

Under "more options" (the tree dots on top of each other) click spoiler

like this

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

like this
Learning BBcode helps a lot, too. I find it to be faster since you don't have to interrupt typing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

like this
Ok got it thx. I used forums like 10 years ago im relearning everything

Learning BBcode helps a lot, too. I find it to be faster since you don't have to interrupt typing.
the bbcode it the thingy with the url right?

Horo7618

No one in particular

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
2nd attempt to make fun of autistic jew

Screenshot_20230216-084137_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-084147_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-084154_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-084214_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-084221_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230216-084227_Twitter.jpg

But apparently its a normal day for her i think i found my oshi

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
2nd attempt to make fun of autistic jew

But apparently its a normal day for her i think i found my oshi
I was originally going to joke about how I would fix her by marrying her, but this definitely screams "will stab you to death repeatedly"

...So instead I would probably have to hide in the event she was dedicated enough to track me down and hold me to my word.
Just a reminder she has a small collection of firearms, including a Deagle (lol).

So, I think stabbing is the least of your problems, assuming she's actually a member of the Merchant's Guild (and did her mandatory (J)IDF service).

Kosher Reine sure is something, huh?

:gunpeko:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Chima has a new outfit :sanasmile:
2023-02-16 07_08_05-Greenshot.png