"(Does chat creep you out?) never. Do you know how many times I had to bring up armpits before they started to ‘get it’? Their libidos are shot, I’m telling you. This is why I had to grow breasts- for their sakes"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina, I don't think Airi and Remi understand, I think we need a demonstration :smugpipi:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
If the fish won't adopt Kirsche yet, he can only hope Idol Corp doesn't swoop in

Kirsche was talking about "getting plastic surgery" and "taking a D off and becoming 2D" or something to that effect. I'm reading this as she's getting a Live2D model - which I think is a good idea since the way her 3D one twitches has always bothered me, but also means she'd fit in a bit more with the other PC members when it happens.

And I'm sure it's gonna happen at this point. This spate of collabs is part of it. If Independence Day rolls around and she's not at least announced if not redebuted I'll superchat your oshi.

RME Babyface Pro FS 24-Channel 192 KHz = 1k US dollars
I guess she is serious about audio

yeah maybe

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Shiina, I don't think Airi and Remi understand, I think we need a demonstration :smugpipi:

Taking bets on her dm'ing to ask "what is 'lube'?"
Actually, wait, no, I am not taking bets on that, the odds are like, 100%.

Sven

Kirsche was talking about "getting plastic surgery" and "taking a D off and becoming 2D" or something to that effect. I'm reading this as she's getting a Live2D model - which I think is a good idea since the way her 3D one twitches has always bothered me, but also means she'd fit in a bit more with the other PC members when it happens.
She has both in the works. She's had a 3d remodel in the works for I think it was over a year now, finally got a model sheet out of the artist because she needed it for a sponsorship and yes at some point she decided to grab a 2d model as well. Pretty sure there is a running bet on if the 2d will beat the long overdue 3d at this point.

ReflFullText.PNG

BikiniText.PNG

Edit - Added the model sheets

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Going over some oceane stuff, wasn't one of the reasons for her termination breaking some sort of stream guidelines?, and I'm not talking about her asmr being too lewd because apparently lua has similar asmr (mouth stuff), what I'm referring to is this.
meincraft.png outlast(ed).png
I don't know if you can play outlast behind a paywall, but I'm 100% sure you are not allowed to paywall microsoft related IP's.
Also I'm inclined to believe the doxxcord/anticord allegations considering.
1. There is at least a (decently active) thread dedicated to her new persona on vt (they could be on discord but they may have dismantled it after they got caught).
2. She didn't seem that popular on vt before she got shitcanned but maybe her fans were that obnoxious that they got chased out early.
3. You could see a fuckton of hate towards kawaii on the initial week of her termination with some very obvious ESL (and deranged) posts.
4. And last but not least, i feel like there may have been a whistle blower on her doxxcord, because i don't see how they could find out she was doing all of that in the first place.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

And I'm sure it's gonna happen at this point. This spate of collabs is part of it. If Independence Day rolls around and she's not at least announced if not redebuted I'll superchat your oshi.
It seems a reasonable guess that Kirsche is joining PC with all the collabs she's done with other members, and if she is, Fish has done a good job at integrating Kirsche in to the company so she shouldn't feel like an outsider in the company if she does join.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tenma is really itching to make more troons dilate:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Problem is...Tae yoon is a male name, so either it's not her, or she is a he (which probably feeds into more rrats about "males with voice changers")...then again..
She has gender disphoria no? She had reffered to herself as they, no? Its probably not a dude with a voicechanger but a menhera woman moment, changing her name because it validates something. Talking out of my ass, i don't watch Kronii.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

If anything ever happens to Korone I will kill everyone in the room with me and then myself

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Problem is...Tae yoon is a male name, so either it's not her, or she is a he (which probably feeds into more rrats about "males with voice changers")...then again...
If you google it some places say its masculine some say its neutral so it may be the korean version of leslie.
changing her name because it validates something. Talking out of my ass, i don't watch Kronii.
I feel like if she were to change her name her family would have gave her a fucking beating and disowned her (because asians you know).

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Sometimes accidentally keeping the VC on lets magic happen, probably not worth the risk of hard Rs though

Jealous

Lurker

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Someone shared this clip on here yesterday and it looks like it blew up. Guess Kirsche is the Fish BJ vtuber now.

Pioneer

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Someone shared this clip on here yesterday and it looks like it blew up. Guess Kirsche is the Fish BJ vtuber now.

What is it with vtubers and fucking fish...?

Maybe not Kirsche.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Second episode of RPR's Rizz-a-tuber, with even more MALES! Good for them, and Naggz is participating this time. Was spooked by his drawing there, thought for a second he got a vtuber rig, but it doesn't appear so.

Also there is a stream of the Yakuza thing Kson was interested in, finalists will be announced today. They are streaming right now, showing bunch of merch.

Edit: She is there in person! I think... it is her! She was moving hips
yakuza-thing.jpg

Koyori is going to do some promotion
kazuma-koyori.jpg

Kson's latest tweet

ksonSOUCHOU🍕VSHOJO✨ said:
龍が如く生キャバ嬢オーディション!
ファイナリストまで残りましたーぁぁああああ!
皆様の応援のおかげです
ありがとう😭
お友達もできました✨✨✨
Translated from Japanese by Google
Ryu ga Gotoku raw hostess audition!
I've made it to the finalistsーaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Thanks to everyone's support
thank you 😭
I made friends ✨✨✨

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Starting in an hour.

Going to be fun and might be interesting if they somehow get to Eromanga.

This is good and would fit her morning zatsu streams.

Related to Kyo's acoustic stream yesterday, the kouhai guitarist Isana is such a big fan during her rehearsal she asked Kyo to sign her Iphone case. I just remembered she talked about this during utawaku but unfortunately there's almost no English Re:AcT clipper so the clip is only in Japanese.

If you remember Hoshikawa and Furen's initial contact, there's been some development since it goes from this:punch on.jpg
To this:

Machita Chima is currently revealing her new outfit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom