"I just don't want you to die..."Pipkin Pippa (to Mister Metokur)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She actually knew Shiina years ago and they randomly met again as part of Phase Connect. It's just a coincidence.
DYRBI
1643524887953.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Here's the lyrics to "I'm Your Treasure Box". No prizes for guessing what sort of box is being talked about.

Mon bijou, this alluring box, oh... sweetly flowing a clue of the jewel in its grasp
Dangerous Marine Smell

❤Ahoy❤

(Wonder what I should say to you overseas guys when you open it...?)
[The booty you were hunting was SE-N-CH-OU’s?] Nah...
[Arr~❤ Don’t plunder it all so fast❤] or...?
[Surprise, you found something sweeter than doubloons...?] Perfect❤)

So behold this garneted locker
You should know I mean me

Let its shine like treasure enlure you and its perfume induce something other than fear
Ahh, come unlock me~

(Ahh ha ha ha❤)

SEXY SEKAI ICHI (SEXYest in the World) SUPER PEACHY PEACHY
I know you wanna catch me, go on don’t be shy
You're gonna get the treasure
Maybe tasting me
You wanna try my sweetness, ah, come on and say so!

(Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI) (Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI)
Now grip the key all tightly and turn it gently rightly
I’m here in golden plating, Losing it waiting inside this case

(❤Ahoy❤)
(❤Ahoy❤)

So impatient you are to hold me, My crew sees the oh-so-importance of a little tease
(Yeah...) But even a rose fades, So let me free

WE WILL SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS
[On the seven seas we go]
SUMMER SUN SMILING WITH GLEE
[Making sail in search of booty]

SHINING OCEAN OF MARINE
[What the heck are you guys imagining from the word “booty”!?]

NOW PLEASE GRANT MY DEAREST DREAM

OPEN UP THIS BOX
OPEN IT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SCREAM

[Or I will...]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
(aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!)
[OPEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Now let me encharm you, Naughty Sexy Beam
A monster-in-a-box with mind exploding thighs (KABOOM...)
You're gonna own the pleasure
Maybe love of me?
Everything is yours if you would just “obtain” me!

❤❤❤Ahhh❤❤❤

(Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI) (Ah-hoy!! DA-BA-DA-BOI)
Doubloons are passe you know, Just pennies to what I’ll show
Shivering as my wrinkles grow, If someone doesn’t save me

You guys are -- trying to -- torture me, Overseas guys... what are you thinking?!
I know just what you want, that’s exposed, So hurry now and open up this treasure
Box of your Senchou
(OPEN UP THIS BOX)

Like a garnet my crew's lost red rose...

(Guys... Guys...? OPEN UP!!!!!!!)

95% of it is in Japanese, I think Shiina is safe unless grandpa and mom speak the language
Really great performance though, the karaoke was more like a cover in quality

BEEG Booba Fishing

95% of it is in Japanese, I think Shiina is safe unless grandpa and mom speak the language
Really great performance though, the karaoke was more like a cover in quality
I would be more worried about the moaning part of the song, unless she omitted it?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
finally people care about us
In your personal experience, has the vinyl chloride jungle juice given you double autism, or has it just made the air spicey?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I was reading the big Wactor post in Events and jesus christ at what point has the company covered itself in enough shit that people stop auditioning? Despite everything they keep on releasing new gens.
I think after the talent dox. According to what the talents say, they have a 2-year contract so people that debutted after probably had already signed their contracts. Literal black company.

She actually knew Shiina years ago and they randomly met again as part of Phase Connect. It's just a coincidence.
DYRBI
I believe it was the other way around. Atleast from what I remember that stream Shiina did where she talked to Airi I believe about how gen 2 got selected and whatnot. Airi was the last one to enter and they had met up prior to joining. Pretty sure Shiina recommended her (Shiina had to push her into submitting her shit on time) and I believe Erina was the first one to be selected.

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
View attachment 13752
The most horrifying thing out of that MILF Manor Stream?

They ended up coming around to this clip of Ironlung interviewing Buffpup who got railed by up to seven guys at once.

TALENT FREEDOM!
I forgot Buffpuff was a girl. I vaguely remembered there was some reason why I didn't like her, I didn't remember why, now I do.
this is why

like Twitch, just like YouTube, has a members only chat function. And you're complaining about hate raids, gtfoh

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Airi was recommended by Shiina if I recall correctly.
This gets said a lot, but Shiina has said it's not true, she didn't recommend Airi or know she had even auditioned. They knew each other going back about 10 years or so and were in the same friend circles but weren't that close.
Edit:
I believe it was the other way around. Atleast from what I remember that stream Shiina did where she talked to Airi I believe about how gen 2 got selected and whatnot. Airi was the last one to enter and they had met up prior to joining. Pretty sure Shiina recommended her (Shiina had to push her into submitting her shit on time) and I believe Erina was the first one to be selected.
It's strange because I also recall this story form someone's stream, but recently Shiina also said she didn't know Airi had applied or been hired. Maybe she just said she didn't know she was hired though....I don't know. She also said Fish (or somebody) told her "it's somebody who knows you" before she knew it was Airi. She also told how she thought in passing maybe Airi had joined PC because she saw Airi private-ing her FB at the same time Shiina was doing so.

Last edited:

lolpo

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Huh, Magni's dad still plays LOTR Online. Been playing from the start. Any reward pack(?) he opens exceeds his inventory limit if I heard it correctly.

Menu for the HoloEN Cafe popup in Taiwan.
FpEQ70baAAEDsXq.jpg
FpEQ9X9aAAIfRR0.jpg

:kaelalaugh:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just a random thought due to an argument I I had on NijiID Discord. Aia said not to post clips of the karaoke and I said "Why would it be improper to clip? LOL" and said that it was odd to say. Explanations included "because she said so", to "this 3k live viewed stream is private info", to the only good reason which is that clips have caused copyright issues for Nij livers. If the last one is the reason than fine but anything else is not a good reason imo. (and people genuinely concluded that her reasoning doesn't matter, she said it so it's morally wrong to disobey)

This kind of stuff and the arguments I had with people defending Anycolor striking Khyo make me appreciate this place a lot ngl. It doesn't just assert that the liver's feelings are always reasonable and that one's behavior must curtail to what the liver always wants. It seems to encourage individual thought where the Discords do the opposite and treat the wishes of the liver as axiomatically correct.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I managed to grab Fuyo and Yuko's Twitter Space audio while at work and upload it. As of right now, it's still up, but figured I'd do this just in case.

"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!" - Fuyo "Idol" Cloverfield.

Dude, I've seen some shit, but that space haunts me. It was like a trainwreck, horrifying but I felt compelled to stay.

They just wrapped up a lengthy Minecraft session too where Fuyo and Yuko discussed in depth about doujin tags they like and fucked around in Minecraft. Yuko is genuinely a fucking weird chick lmao her fetishes and interests are kinda what you'd get being raised on /b/ and /d/ though. I just didn't predict I'd find a regular vtuber who could outperv Projekt fucking Melody. Yukos fetish list would probably make Melody have to talk to a counselor.
It's hilarious to me that there is already a divide forming within her community. I keep up with and shitpost in the /vt/ threads during streams, and people there have developed a seething hatred for some of the chumbuds who have migrated to her. Some guy named brain rot kept dono'ing her and namefagging while she was reading people's love letters and the thread was seething at him, fireholder is always "ojisan" posting and apparently has a history of being a discordfag chumbud who everyone hates for digging up PL info (lmao). JasonDreams seems to get a pass because he's more benign. But the rift between boo bros and chum bros is solidifying and I predict it won't be long till it pops off in some retarded way.
Some retard got pissy about the love letters and sent in a last minute letter after a bunch got filtered, going on about muh parasocial bad. Yuko said at first she didn't know why she read that letter, but some anons started sperging an rrat that she actually wrote it herself, and that was a thing.

Overall, I'm really starting to think it won't be long at all till we see some actual autism poop being flung around. And I'll be there to document it in all it's autistic glory, secretly enjoying my new favorite 2view Katta as she plows through traffic playing on her phone.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1676531521602.png
Even on discord he keep replying to himself.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Discords do the opposite and treat the wishes of the liver as axiomatically correct.
I like you use of "axiom" here, I don't see it used often except for mathematical proofs.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
there was convo happening at the time. I just do that to give reference to what I'm talking about. though I know it looks odd
Yeah, am just poking fun of you, not exactly uncommon to reply yourself on discord anyway (since its useful if you want someone to know what you referring to before).

Just a random thought due to an argument I I had on NijiID Discord. Aia said not to post clips of the karaoke and I said "Why would it be improper to clip? LOL" and said that it was odd to say. Explanations included "because she said so", to "this 3k live viewed stream is private info", to the only good reason which is that clips have caused copyright issues for Nij livers. If the last one is the reason than fine but anything else is not a good reason imo. (and people genuinely concluded that her reasoning doesn't matter, she said it so it's morally wrong to disobey)

This kind of stuff and the arguments I had with people defending Anycolor striking Khyo make me appreciate this place a lot ngl. It doesn't just assert that the liver's feelings are always reasonable and that one's behavior must curtail to what the liver always wants. It seems to encourage individual thought where the Discords do the opposite and treat the wishes of the liver as axiomatically correct.
It is pretty much a general rules, so to speak. And considering you are within their turf, it kind of make sense that they would be at odds with you for suggesting otherwise. That community chooses to follow the pre-established rules of "unarchived = no clippings" and they will swore to it. You can't change them unless the community is like this place or others that won't mind archiving or clipping unarchived stuff.

And frankly, you can just try to clip it yourself, though. Be the one that defies the established orders (at the cost of you getting kicked out).

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Magni just missed a meeting an 1h45m ago. Muted the stream and brought up Ollie and Iofi's pngs. Litteral Idol Meeting Live.

1676533716211.png

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Just a random thought due to an argument I I had on NijiID Discord.
You could DFE, change your handle(which you would never.), troon the fuck out and still be recognized on this forum just from typing this sentence out and posting it lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom