"When it comes to bare shooting sensation, I like the AK-47!"Shishiro Botan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Relationships and work AND hours of anime girls?!
Relationships? What is it?:zaionwhatsgoingon: I think only relationships most of us have it's imaginary relationships with anime girls ^_^:akiramisaki:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
take a look at one of the comments on that video, the look attracts people but the personality that'll keep people watching.

You can have the most beautiful eye catching model in the whole vtuber industry but if your personality is as similar as a wooden wall, watching them would be like watching paint dry.

Take a look at CodeMiko, good 3D model probably the best for an indie but not that interesting for me.

There's other opinions already posted here, so look it up.
I still remember when many people were shitting on Magni's and Vesper's model predebut, and then all the complaints pretty much vanished after their debut, and one of them (Vesper) is now probably the most popular Tempus (Altare got more subs due to all the collab he had with Kobo but I don't think many of those subs translates to ccv).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Am I the only idiot who pictures these girls as a person sitting on her PC with a microphone? Most likely unwashed or unshowered, her desk ladden with energy drinks, half-eaten burgers, food wrappers etc. To me the anime cartoon thing is just the presentation label.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Am I the only idiot who pictures these girls as a person sitting on her PC with a microphone? Most likely unwashed or unshowered, her desk ladden with energy drinks, half-eaten burgers, food wrappers etc. To me the anime cartoon thing is just the presentation label.
Xqc is an irl representation of vtubers

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Moona birthday stream; her performance of High Tide is nearly done at the time of this post.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
1676466327554.png1676466378478.png
Moona birthday merch

Size for the plushie
1676466442985.png

And size for the necklace
1676466524365.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
take a look at one of the comments on that video, the look attracts people but the personality that'll keep people watching.

You can have the most beautiful eye catching model in the whole vtuber industry but if your personality is as similar as a wooden wall, watching them would be like watching paint dry.

Take a look at CodeMiko, good 3D model probably the best for an indie but not that interesting for me.

There's other opinions already posted here, so look it up.
I'm still convinced that he misworded his premise he said vtubing fans (which implied to me based on his argument fans of vtubing who vtube but that terminology is more confusing than just saying indie vtubers) but he argued indie vtubers only caring about the model and ignoring their ability to be entertaining which is absolutely true based on all the Twitter drama over the "monetary cost of success as a Vtuber" he never once argued anything about the fans only caring about looks after his initial statement

so I feel like he meant to say a lot of indies only care about their own models not their own ability to be entertaining

People said he immediately defeats his own premise I think it makes more sense to say that he misspoke to begin with

I say all of this while not being a fan of joey it's just Occam's razor for me

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Was watching a VFX behind the scenes thread on twitter and found this reel, the voice over sounds spot on like Kronii. Am I crazy?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm still convinced that he misstated his premise he said vtubing fans but he argued indie vtubers only caring about the model and ignoring their ability to be entertaining which is absolutely true based on all the Twitter drama over the "monetary cost of success as a Vtuber" he never once argued anything about the fans only caring about looks after his initial statement

so I feel like he meant to say a lot of indies only care about their own models not their own ability to be entertaining

People said he immediately defeats his own premise I think it makes more sense to say that he misspoke to begin with

I say all of this while not being a fan of joey it's just Occam's razor for me
Tbh i was on twitch the other day ( disgusting i know ) looking at vtubers streaming trying to find some new vtuber to watch and i didnt stop once to check out cheap ass models and i know im not the only one who done that. So its not false that model is important for exposure as an indie.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The acoustic stream was really good and megane Kyo is too cute. Isana on guitars being really good and fangirling the entire stream was also cute.
1676459219637086.png

She also released a cover and hinted at opening membership. I don't mind getting beaten up by her cuteness.

Fellow Re:AcT member Kulaku Lie had two announcements, one is her first original single teaser.

The other is her 3D live on 18 March at 8PM JST so be there next month.

In a way you're right.

lvl8

Michiru is playing Dark and Darker(DAD) with 2 other JP Vtubers(Kisaki Tetra and Togami Tetora)
Michiru's POV

Kisaki Tetra POV

Togami Tetora POV

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I just hope the group 3D collab is more interesting.

Calli getting training from a weapons master on scythe-ing for the 3D debut... that is some mall ninja shit
Actors train for their fight scenes after all. If someone wants to use their weapon in their 3D I want them to use it well (looking at you, Lui and Iroha). That said, this is very on-brand for Calli lol.

Three things about the teaser video for the holo myth 3D showcase:
1. The video goes through every full myth (and only myth) 3D collab - except for the 2 year anniversary stream. I assume this is because that stream was one of those youtube 360 things where you can move the camera around, and I guess they just didn't want to deal with panning the camera around getting good shots or something. Or you could say that this was supposed to be announced during the 2 year anniversary, hence no footage from it, but that seems pretty unbelievable, as I don't think they'd announce something for February/March all the way back in September.
2. At one point the video shows the tweet announcing the delay of the 3D unveilings. In what must be the most absurdly minor case of historical revisionism ever seen, this announcement was actually written in two tweets, not one.
3. More importantly, the video dates the tweets as being posted on November 26, 2021, when in reality they were posted ten days earlier on the 16th. All other dates are correct.
Thank you for exposing Cover's heinous lies

I want to be pedantic about this part:
as I don't think they'd announce something for February/March all the way back in September.
February/March is the result of the delay and not the originally planned time, right? It's possible that the 3D debuts were planned to be closer to the 2 year anniversary.

View attachment 13670View attachment 13671
Moona birthday merch

Size for the plushie
View attachment 13672

And size for the necklace
View attachment 13673
Moona was using her home 3D and had a retracting tape measure (you could hear it) to demonstrate the sizes of the merch. Too bad we can't actually see it lol.

Botan, Towa, and Anya are playing Dying Light. Reine was supposed to join them but she's sick.

I was looking forward to seeing Botan and Reine collab after this clip. I don't remember seeing them together before, but I suppose they talk off-stream.

Last edited:

No Name

Tbh i was on twitch the other day ( disgusting i know ) looking at vtubers streaming trying to find some new vtuber to watch and i didnt stop once to check out cheap ass models and i know im not the only one who done that. So its not false that model is important for exposure as an indie.
Cheapo model = waverider = ignore that shit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lounge singing pyro I'm live updating with any notable info

She just payed for her new model and rigging
Eta April

Also a new desk she is VERY giddy about

Dummy Zo didn't realize Tuesday was v-day until she walked into a packed restaurant for a family gathering and wondered why there was flowers everywhere she even tried to reserve another restaurant and "wondered why they were booked on a Tuesday"

Zo just stated that anyone who donates an accumulative amount of 1K gets a 1 hour 1 on 1 voice chat with her and this offer is indefinite

Before She cried singing When I Look At You from Scarlet Pimpernel the Musical with reversed pronouns she said
"There is a special someone that I used to look at... She's a 2D she's a 2D *laughs* she's a 2D too very special you don't know her though. you don't know her she's a 2D too. she's an anime girl just like me I feel like *sigh* I feel like I can relate to this song... in a weird way when I look at people around her... I look at people around her that I used to admire"

Might be nuts but I think she is talking/singing about her old model there

After that Went right into How could I ever know by Lucy Simon still sniffling and then right into Winner Takes it All again without breaks started crying again mid song

"One more song to complete the cycle" then she sang Maybe I like it this way by Andrew Lippa

she cried singing Burn and after stated that "I'm erasing myself from the narrative I'll sing it better next time ok? I'll sing it better when I'm not crying"

I also saw this the other day according to her she used to feel "left out" so there is that rrat starter

Screenshot_20230215-065219.png

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuka Misumi (ex Suzuhara Lulu) talks about family trip to the Middle East. According to her emotions, she really enjoyed the trip. She bought a bunch of local snacks. I missed her, she hadn't stream for two weeks.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

So a bunch of girls are leaving WACTOR at once

Also I still dont really know wtf is even going on, I kindly ask someone who speaks spanish to do some kind of re-cap because I feel like by not speaking it, I am missing a lot of information, just kinda heard that the CEO is showing favoritism to the girl that fucks him?

Moonas Fans made a cute video
Its really high effort, renting a film studio and getting a bunch of people together and stuff

so this is a thing

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Not Theo dropped his highlights of the touhou stream

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Anya caught redhanded shitposting in /vt/ :whatastory:

Probably an anon larping, but I prefer to believe ISRAEL, it's way funnier
This would be very funny but the anon really needed to, you know, not post it while Anya was mid collab with Botan and Towa for more believability. I’m pretty sure Anya has the strongest opsec there is for a major corpo vtuber so imagining her shitposting on 4chan (let’s be honest, more likely 2ch/5ch) is hilarious.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of Anya, we still have zero clue on her past live right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom