"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Didn't Kobo ask him to teach her some Filipino words? He probably is a Flip.

Im not sure but i think i saw somewhere he is korean

I don't know if there's any info out there about his previous identity, but in his debut stream one of his goals was getting better at Korean.
altare_debut.PNG

There was also some speculation that the reason he was wah-ing was because it's a Korean thing.

In one of his pokemon card streams, his arm showed briefly. The color balance isn't great, so all you can really say is that he's not dark enough to rule out being Korean.

So there's a decent chance he's Korean, but it's possible he could be something else.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don't know if there's any info out there about his previous identity, but in his debut stream one of his goals was getting better at Korean.

There was also some speculation that the reason he was wah-ing was because it's a Korean thing.

In one of his pokemon card streams, his arm showed briefly. The color balance isn't great, so all you can really say is that he's not dark enough to rule out being Korean.

So there's a decent chance he's Korean, but it's possible he could be something else.
WELL THERE GOES THE DREAM OF ALTARE BEING BLACK, WAY TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE:yagoocry:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

It looks like he has a Pikachu tattoo. Tattoos are pretty identifying features to show off, he really narrowed down dox potential here.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Don't let the Holomyth 3d news distract you from the fact that Ember is doing a Valentine's day stream....
Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 9.40.10 PM.png

RiverBear

It looks like he has a Pikachu tattoo. Tattoos are pretty identifying features to show off, he really narrowed down dox potential here.
Huh. I thought the Nips were against tattoos.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
WELL THERE GOES THE DREAM OF ALTARE BEING BLACK, WAY TO RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE:yagoocry:
There is a photo of his face (with a mask on of course) on his RM account that (un?)fortunately confirmed him being not black a while ago. Although it looks horrible, you can definitely see he's Korean.

VTuberBobDole

Sheesh that Myth off-collab was painful. I'm a cat person, but got so sick of them talking about the freaking cats. Also, as it looks like others have said, it was pretty much just Calli and Kiara (my two least favorite Myth members) yapping and not shutting up and letting the others in. Should have just skipped it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
There is a photo of his face (with a mask on of course) on his RM account that (un?)fortunately confirmed him being not black a while ago. Although it looks horrible, you can definitely see he's Korean.
Now you're just salting the wound :inaunravel:

this shit

fuck it
Sheesh that Myth off-collab was painful. I'm a cat person, but got so sick of them talking about the freaking cats. Also, as it looks like others have said, it was pretty much just Calli and Kiara (my two least favorite Myth members) yapping and not shutting up and letting the others in. Should have just skipped it.
It's been almost 2 years and a half, did you really expect Gura or Ame to partecipate more than they did?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Lily gives some based advice on model use

Speaking of advice

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horsewife will be giving you all some much-needed advice :smugpipi:

yeah I deserve to be late for that joke

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Clearly the elephant in the room that Kiara needed to address was the big white elephant sitting next to her!

:watamelon::watamelon::watamelon::calidrinking::calidrinking::calidrinking:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>Yuko says it's storming where she's at and she is afraid of thunder
>Some nigga posts this in /jidf/

Screenshot_20230214-222750-142.png

kukkia

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter