"WHY ARE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET SO MEAN"nanobites

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

That's one elbow hit away from a broken pc
Not exactly related but it makes me think, "chuubas, they are just like us" because it looks so much like this Walmart one I have bought multiple times because it is cheap (I got it for $20) and just works.

I currently have one holding an extra monitor, one holding a soundbar, and one on my outside deck with my outdoor furniture.

Vih

Doog
We have enough retarded reddit optimism and reddit posts from our beacon of opsec.
I really wish I didn't already know who it was by the end of that sentence

Who am I kidding, all you need is the last three words, anyway :whatastory:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina pokemon again.
Apparently she flashed the list of wifi networks on screen. Hopefully someone caught it.

Edit:
Pako appeared while Ina was talking about reading Japanese.
ina_pako.PNG

Edit:
Another Pako chat (around an hour later). I haven't been paying attention the whole time so I don't know if he's sent others.
ina_pako2.PNG

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina pokemon again.
Apparently she flashed the list of wifi networks on screen. Hopefully someone caught it.

On the one hand, the time-based restrictions on streaming games like this are idiotic. On the other hand, we're finally reaching the end of the Pokemon streaming period.....

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Semi popular (?) Indie Callie Calico is debuting a new model now.

First thoughts are it's an improvement from her old model though the teeth are a bit weird.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just was skimming through Kiara's handbag stream...
When some of the EN girls went shopping with Towa, they (IRyS and Bae specifically, I think) bought the same perfume that Towa told them she uses, but were very secretive about it and didn't want to name the type on stream, and this is Towa's bag:
1676249015353.png
Perfume is a scam, and I don't care much for smells anyway.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Just was skimming through Kiara's handbag stream...
When some of the EN girls went shopping with Towa, they (IRyS and Bae specifically, I think) bought the same perfume that Towa told them she uses, but were very secretive about it and didn't want to name the type on stream, and this is Towa's bag:
$155 might be a bit much for immersion.
:ponrys:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

BROWN WOMAN SING MCR!!!!! Slightly drunk

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
It's all in the marketing. If Hololive created a perfume that claims to smell like one of their streamers it would be sold out within the hour.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horsewife subjugating her own kind for convenient travel, this says a lot about our society

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It's all in the marketing. If Hololive created a perfume that claims to smell like one of their streamers it would be sold out within the hour.
Something advertised as literal "bath water" was successfully sold before. So...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

There's a lot of speculation that this ky0resu chick is the new girl idol picked out for their Star project, is anyone familiar enough with her to comment?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I think Nene (or possibly Subaru? Maybe somebody else) once shared what perfume she used on steam, and every website in Japan that sold it crashed spontaneously.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I think Nene (or possibly Subaru? Maybe somebody else) once shared what perfume she used on steam, and every website in Japan that sold it crashed spontaneously.
Yep it was Nene

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking of archives @Murrayしないで (I can't link you properly because of the spaces in your name), do you still have the copy of the Pippa deep dive video, I was looking forward to it but wasn't able to catch it live.
Sorry, I didn't end up leaving the house last night, and I completely forgot about it when I was out earlier. But I'll go out and get it tonight after the handegg game. If I forget again I'll superchat your oshi.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina ASMR for members is staring soon! Caught me by surprise!
shiinasmr.PNG
I guess she did tweet it too, but I was do'n my games Memaw!

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Something advertised as literal "bath water" was successfully sold before. So...
Haachama's Feet scented candle merch when?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yep it was Nene

Same thing happened with her underwear lol.

It's a known meme that the girls never reveal what products they use because they get sold out pretty quickly. Especially the shampoo because JP degens joke too much about drinking it in order to feel a connection or some shit.

RiverBear

I have no issue about her, but generally speaking, Mika is basically the most popular in ID but by going more international than staying within the ID fanbase. Not exactly a bad thing, but the inner con-photographer in me is like "if anyone can cosplay as Mika, why not other NijiID cosplays aaaaaaaa"
Clearly they should have cosplayed as Etna Crimson instead

If you've ever gone to an anime/cosplay convention, you'll change your mind almost immediately..

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
:inaunravel: pc clock fucked up and thought Vesper pushed back his birthday stream and was going to lose it
But looks like it was a me issue. now to see how fucked I am on birthday merch and more fun call in rrats

1660542092039851.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom