"[minecraft is mostly a game of geometric shapes] You are right, that is why, to me, minecraft is a horror game"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
SILENCE, FAGGOTS
the DOOG has come by @3goutotugekihou.png
We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast of men using voice changers now in progress.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Silvervale is fat. Nothing but closeups of her boobs and face? She's an old-school 'myspace angles' pro.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A short Sava clip against cliff racers.

Fauna showing off her trophy
1676242987843.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia delayed today's stream till tomorrow:

Being a Lia fan is suffering - the only time you suffer more than when she's not streaming is when she does.

College isn't going to save you from getting zapped to the extreme tomorrow, Lia.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This is a month old and i have no idea if it was posted here but

Lmao why even air out this shit when the fanbase your group fosters is the kind that goes apeshit about it, just seems kinda retarded to grandstand about it so publicly

Uki being unpleasant, and unlikable? Must be a day ending in Y

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Silvervale is fat. Nothing but closeups of her boobs and face? She's an old-school 'myspace angles' pro.
There was a pic of her thighs at one point, she's not quite Karen levels of big but she is definitely on the thicc side

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Airi finally beat meager man X3 and is now watching day of Sigma

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Considering how she struggled playing X1, beating X3 is genuinely quite the accomplishment.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Considering how she struggled playing X1, beating X3 is genuinely quite the accomplishment.
You're talking about Airi. The woman who spent 3 hours fighting the Belltower Gargoyles yet beat Ornstein and Smough on her second try and beat Gwyn with only parries.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So, Yuko just got NTRd by her jewbacorp senpai lmao

when closing her stream before going to Russian ASMR, Katta went a bit yandere mode and declared she will remember all her chatters and wants them to consider adding her as their oshi. Immediately after, Yuko posts a tweet to the boo bros. Begun, the parasocial wars have.
View attachment 13359
vs
View attachment 13360
I'm not a Katta member so I don't know how her posts go but I don't think she can pull the boobros away from Yuko. Her parasocial game is on another level :whatastory:

47395843.jpg

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Well, another project to be worked on.:architect:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Airi cannot believe the quality of voice acting in X4 lol.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm not a Katta member so I don't know how her posts go but I don't think she can pull the boobros away from Yuko. Her parasocial game is on another level :whatastory:

View attachment 13363

You're probably right but then again a lot of boo bros are actually just chumbuds on vacation lmao now that Gura is back Yuko is gonna be competing with both her oshi and her senpais as they redebut.
(The chumbros are whores is what I'm saying)

Yuko is gonna be seeing some truly fucked up shit in those maros if management isn't going through them first, let's hope she's not just playing and actually has the 4ch mentality to withstand all that degenerate autism.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Yeah, Yuko and Pippa had a collab, and Rin had one with a bunch of small corpo chuubas if I remember right.
I see, thanks. I was curious because Scarle was talking a bit about Juna yesterday (apparently Juna messaged her about her PC).

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
I see, thanks. I was curious because Scarle was talking a bit about Juna yesterday (apparently Juna messaged her about her PC).

Totally missed that when I listened to her stream. This was Scarle's kitchen setup. It's something.
FovgQLzaMAEUlv5

this shit

fuck it
Totally missed that when I listened to her stream. This was Scarle's kitchen setup. It's something.
FovgQLzaMAEUlv5

That's one elbow hit away from a broken pc

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Uki being unpleasant, and unlikable? Must be a day ending in Y
Tbf, seems like we got clipbaited since it didn't include the context of Nina being the one to bring it up in the first place.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tbf, seems like we got clipbaited since it didn't include the context of Nina being the one to bring it up in the first place.
Nijigaijins getting into so much drama lately that nobody even questions rrats about them :whatastory:

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
You guys keep prescribing the meds but I saw it! It was sometime between late feb and mid April 2022! She had the Owl girl model but it might have been before she used it regularly! she had bathtub assets and water sounds! Yuni took a fucking bath on her twitch stream!
Oh shit, he isn't crazy you guys! I actually remember this stream! @Godzilla1984 archived it on the homeland. I believe it is this one:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-11370461
I'm not going to rewatch it right now but I'm pretty sure she wasn't actually bathing. She just used the onscreen bath tub asset to conceal most of her owl model which she had not officially debuted yet. Sorry, but you're not going to get a bathtub stream of @thhrang that easily.

Speaking of archives @Murrayしないで (I can't link you properly because of the spaces in your name), do you still have the copy of the Pippa deep dive video, I was looking forward to it but wasn't able to catch it live.

Haruka Karibu and Chisae Valentina's dino tuber momma, Rimuu, posted a helpful guide:
Ankylosaurus vs Psittacosaurus.jpg
Know the difference!
Her and Chisae still don't seem to have channels, at least not ones with actual content on them, but I think Rimuu's model just functions as an all in one portfolio for potential clients:

And it looks like Chisae will be playing Apex on MilkieVT's Twitch channel on Tuesday, so I might finally be able to check the frost dragon out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom