Early Adopter
BTW, does IdolEN do outside collabs?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
BTW, does IdolEN do outside collabs?
Yeah, Yuko and Pippa had a collab, and Rin had one with a bunch of small corpo chuubas if I remember right.
Neuro-sama collab.

Please, I beg you.
On a zatsu a few days ago he did say he was a big Neuro-Sama fan, and that the AI bit will be heavily inspired by her.

this shit

fuck it
continuing the "positive space" thread
Just because we use coarse language, doesn't mean we're necessarily bad people.

A brief word on the subject of the "Hate-speech" as well. I reject that label because people who use it tend to want to ban that speech. Speech is speech no matter what it is. A much smarter man said it better than I ever will.

Carlin was active during years where more people were getting more right, and he was really a fan of the concept that more people should have more rights. In the US a strong segment of the conservative party is actively fighting in favor of less people having less rights. There's a reactionary tidal wave of politicians that, would take away women's right to abort and trans women's right to get their meds. Carlin loved liberty and rights and hated conservatives, fact.

As he says in the clip you posted what matters is context, not the words. And I know for certain that some people that use "troons" here would really like troons to off themselves, I know that because they wrote it themselves. That's the context needed, that's where a word becomes hate speech. Some of the people here are hateful bigots and if you try to deny it you'd clown yourself because they would openly admit it.

So, going back full circle to the start of this digression: this is a place that tolerates hate speech and nobody in their right mind would call this place a positive one, not even Pippa

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If we're gonna continue lifting reacts from voldemort website, can we get political sperging next?

Admittedly, this is framed as a response to an anecdote the SJW fox told on her own prior to this. It's not like he started it.

I can understand not being comfortable with touchy-feely people but it's clear that Uke was tilted by it way too much than appropriate, to the point where he had to air his negative feelings out on his own stream :smugselen:

First I thought Uki was just being a moron but if she has to like compulsively be touching people all the time I understand his discomfort 100%.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Carlin was active during years where more people were getting more right, and he was really a fan of the concept that more people should have more rights. In the US a strong segment of the conservative party is actively fighting in favor of less people having less rights. There's a reactionary tidal wave of politicians that, would take away women's right to abort and trans women's right to get their meds. Carlin loved liberty and rights and hated conservatives, fact.

As he says in the clip you posted what matters is context, not the words. And I know for certain that some people that use "troons" here would really like troons to off themselves, I know that because they wrote it themselves. That's the context needed, that's where a word becomes hate speech. Some of the people here are hateful bigots and if you try to deny it you'd clown yourself because they would openly admit it.

So, going back full circle to the start of this digression: this is a place that tolerates hate speech and nobody in their right mind would call this place a positive one, not even Pippa
Were you an original user of the farms? If so i would really like to know how you coped with posting on a site than is 10 trillion times more "hateful" than this one
If you were just a lurker or a newfriend then it's fine
(i ask this because i seem to recall seeing your pfp in the original thread)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Even if I were to accept your assertion as 100% true (which I don't) I would much rather have someone tell me their vile opinion and be 100% truthful, than someplace like reddit where they smile and act polite to your face following all the rules but secretly wish they could stab you in the back at any moment.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah, Yuko and Pippa had a collab, and Rin had one with a bunch of small corpo chuubas if I remember right.

On a zatsu a few days ago he did say he was a big Neuro-Sama fan, and that the AI bit will be heavily inspired by her.
There was also a zatsu collab between Juna and Lisa which was hilarious, Juna being her thirsty self and Lisa being as cute and innocent brained as ever made for a surprisingly great match up. Yuko collabed with Sleepy and someone else Tarkov as well. If they keep inclining my guess is we might see them collab VShojo as their first bigger corp, pretty much all of them seem to follow ironmouse at the least. A Speak of the Devil ep featuring Yuko or Juna would be fuckin kino.

Still watching Katta, she is still going. I have to say I love her model, it looks "generic" while still having an appeal I can't quite put my finger on...

Screenshot_20230212-164624-010.png

maybe it's because she looks like adult Gura with bigger tiddies
:whatastory:

She raided into herself and is now doing an ASMR that is just her speaking randomly in Russian.
B A S E D

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
On Tenma's side here, Bad Apple is great. Lumi trust levels at an all-time low.

Missed opportunity to post the Niji and/or Holo MV versions. The Holo one is my favorite, really well done adapting the OG MV.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
First I thought Uki was just being a moron but if she has to like compulsively be touching people all the time I understand his discomfort 100%.
It's a nothingburger.
I worked with overly touchy people like this and they're at their worst a mild annoyance, who usually feel really bad about it after you point it out (not that it's worth it 99% of times - just makes things awkward in the future). There's no ill intent behind this so there's no need to get tilted and seethe about it - especially since in her anecdote, the only person SJW fox painted remotely negatively is herself.

Not-Username

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I personally don't hate anyone unless they actively do something to make me hate them, and even then i don't hate a group based on a single person's actions, more so now there is a lot going on with the harry potter game that makes one hate an entire community as a fuck ton of people are being cunts to individuals that have nothing to do with the person they hate AKA J.K. "vermin slayer" rowling, like pikamee which just wanted to play the fucking wizard game, on that front you might as well start seeing people like the cunts they are and rightfully hate them for it, and for anyone that might say it's awful for one to wish someone's death, remember they wish you were dead just because you like a fucking franchise.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Were you an original user of the farms? If so i would really like to know how you coped with posting on a site than is 10 trillion times more "hateful" than this one
Even if I were to accept your assertion as 100% true (which I don't) I would much rather have someone tell me their vile opinion and be 100% truthful, than someplace like reddit where they smile and act polite to your face following all the rules but secretly wish they could stab you in the back at any moment.
Fuck you all.

this shit

fuck it
I've spent 2 years on the farms but only on the vtuber thread and jumped ship the day after TVA was opened so you recall right.
How I coped with the toxicity on there? I was on the internet as a teen before rage comics were a thing, so I'm thick skinned to toxic places and I just don't care who people hate. If you decide to spend your life fighting an imaginary enemy thats trying to destroy your country through degenracy it's your business not mine, my life is much happier. I was just there to discuss anime girls and we were good enough at keeping the thread on topic.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If you decide to spend your life fighting an imaginary enemy thats trying to destroy your country through degenracy it's your business not mine, my life is much happier.
Nothing happened on February Sixth in the anime girl sphere. Nothing at all. Please disperse.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So, Yuko just got NTRd by her jewbacorp senpai lmao

when closing her stream before going to Russian ASMR, Katta went a bit yandere mode and declared she will remember all her chatters and wants them to consider adding her as their oshi. Immediately after, Yuko posts a tweet to the boo bros. Begun, the parasocial wars have.
1676239054267939.png
vs
1676239174838597.png

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Tuned in for a second and I can not believe that trash was on air.
Faces literally with one expression, models extremely low detailed, movements that make Gmod or shit as old as ReBoot look like top tier.
Even for 3D, with shit like Arpeggio existing, this shit is a thousand times worse.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Semi popular (?) Indie Callie Calico is debuting a new model now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Tuned in for a second and I can not believe that trash was on air.
Faces literally with one expression, models extremely low detailed, movements that make Gmod or shit as old as ReBoot look like top tier.
Even for 3D, with shit like Arpeggio existing, this shit is a thousand times worse.
Even Berserk 2016's quality was better.

That hurt to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom