"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
"This looks like my room." Wemi

I think it'll be an achievement if they all can make it through one stage alive at this point

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Still watching Bae, does Gura sound any better than she did last times she streamed?
She's talking a mile a minute, but says she's a bit overwhelmed with work stuff.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"This looks like my room." Wemi

I think it'll be an achievement if they all can make it through one stage alive at this point
And she just shot the witch despite Airi screaming at her not to. How do people watch her?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Anyway, Sena and Sawa will be blockgaming at that time slot too.

An update on this stream. Sawa apparently has never Minecrafted before and they didn't do a test run beforehand so she had trouble connecting to the server - it sounded like she was using Bedrock, then that she was trying to paste the wrong things into the server address field, and then it did indeed turn out she was using Bedrock. She's downloading Java now after which I'm sure she will continue to paste the wrong things into the address field.

During this whole time that Sena was trying to help her figure this out, Marie Mehlo kept killing Sena and Sena was getting audibly annoyed by it, and Sawa was raging to the point of making death threats to Bill Gates.

tldr: Scuff.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Happy Nephilim noises!
1676166497813.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
And she just shot the witch despite Airi screaming at her not to. How do people watch her?
Remi's strongest capability is certainly not her intelligence.

>Remi leaves.. leaves Shiina for dead.
lmao

The propane tank dropping from under Airi's skirt with Remi's Touhou mods..

GOTBB

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"Japanese TV is basically just react content." - Gawr Gaijin

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
An update on this stream. Sawa apparently has never Minecrafted before and they didn't do a test run beforehand so she had trouble connecting to the server - it sounded like she was using Bedrock, then that she was trying to paste the wrong things into the server address field, and then it did indeed turn out she was using Bedrock. She's downloading Java now after which I'm sure she will continue to paste the wrong things into the address field.

During this whole time that Sena was trying to help her figure this out, Marie Mehlo kept killing Sena and Sena was getting audibly annoyed by it, and Sawa was raging to the point of making death threats to Bill Gates.

More important update: Mehlo burned down Argentinian flag on Sena stream like 5 minutes ago

GOTBB

"pipipipi"
Oh my god Gura is a Pippa fan confirmed.
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!
It was too exact.

So, no gura live posting?
Are all the most autistic ones here not chumbuds?
I am just enjoying my Oshi while she is here.

Still watching Bae, does Gura sound any better than she did last times she streamed?
It has been so long but she sounds genki. I bet she had like 3 or 4 more streams before she retakes an unexpected break.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

sawa is loaded up in-game now and being a chaos gremlin but doesn't know what she's doing lemao. There's a ton of flavr members on the server, and two other streams going at the same time. So four streams total including sawa's and sena's.

edit: this is the funniest mc content i've seen in a minute watching sena and sawa at the same time. death, fire, phantoms... the flavr house got burned somehow. F.

edit: someone enabled spawn protection and now people keep falling into a 3-deep hole and having to die to get out...

Last edited:

Brapfiend

Autisticus

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Miori is visiting Bae in Japan.
:sanasmile:

Edit: just tuned into Gura after Bae's members-only ended:
"I smelled the scent of Dante"
:ponrys:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If any Pippa fags wanna support their oshi by defending her from the potential slander this 2 view may inflict on her, you better join the second half of this stream!
@Azehara is ready to defend!
1676167671742.png

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
If you want a trans-vtuber he has been recommending Lily Hopkins for quite some time now
An excuse to shill my trashbin tier oshi? Don't mind if I do.

Can't recommend the frog troon enough. Solid 4/10. You'll find it to be a incredibly mediocre experience but you'll always quietly come back for more when you think there's no one around to judge you. For a runner up in the trannyathon I recommend the gender confused cross dressing German boomer Mocca Liebeskind. But he she it? doesn't stream much these days which makes me sad.

But at least he did a crossover with my favorite frog vermin before disappearing
FDdWSTtVkAAFoB4.jpg
In support of this part, we've already gone over Lilyhops back in the Homeland thread in.. 2021 maybe. Aside from the usual ratking of troon-cluster associations, Lillyhops hasn't seemingly been noteworthy in the vermin sense IIRC. Largely kept a low profile after the voice modulator/pronoun shit that first caught our attention way back (I think).
Lily is / was a stealth tranny even before vtubing which is part of the reason I like them, you won't ever catch him trying to beat you over the head with troon stuff. Even when he slipped up with his voice one time he just half-jokingly said "don't clip that or people will know my secret" and left it at that without going into a tard rage when people did clip it. But the vermintide that never shut up about it are a instant no go for me. Can't stand those types.

On a side note, unless I'm missing some old Lily lore I don't think he uses a voice changer. I think its a combination of voice training and troonshine

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
So, no gura live posting?
Are all the most autistic ones here not chumbuds?
I am just enjoying my Oshi while she is here.
Yea she's just been talking about her time in Japan. So far she's brought up her bath experience, travel, trains, food and serving sizes, karaoke with Kiara, her time at the studio and now talking about her time at a Capcom store and how she got to smell a Dante-based perfume lol.

Not much to livepost about, I'm just happy she's back, doing well and enjoying herself in between being busy as hell. She said there's been a ton of recordings and dance practice and that the next 7-10 days are gonna be completely full of it. She also had a big cup of expresso earlier which is probably contributing to how fast she's speaking, besides being excited and nervous to stream.

She's also been at a consistent 40k CCV for a while. Chumbuds came out in force as expected :gurasemperfi:

Edit: She's now talking about meeting senpais and how everyone involved was nervous. So far she's mentioned Polka, Botan, Koyori, Miko, Pekora and Marine. She was so nervous she forgot to say the proper greetings she practiced and DM'd them afterwards apologizing about it. Meeting the senpais she's looked up to was an experience for her. Also said extra thanks to Marine for doing her best to initiate conversation and keep tabs on her despite the language barrier. Hags are truly superior :hololove:

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Hi @Azehara! But seriously though this deep dive isn't that bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot (198).png
    Screenshot (198).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 71

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I saw a car crash today. Watching her stream right now is giving me a very similar feeling to gawping at the wreck, so I guess that's one way
Remi being stomped to death by a horde of Touhou girls as she stares up their skirts was pretty satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom