"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Considering he got full hard doxxed, it's the safest bet. Here's hoping it's not too shitty moving where he lives in Britain in the winter time.
Being the highest earning vtuber for the past like six months, maybe he can even afford a 15 square meter studio apartment in London. Maybe it'll even come cheap, and be only 895 bongdollars a month instead of 900.

studio.jpg

kukkia

Early Adopter

Archive

What is even happening...........

Voxx's face doxx has been on Nyfco for ages. Like I remember seeing it not long after his debut, it's not new info. Apparently someone got angry about one of his PL Instagram posts or something and tried to get his address? That's the gist I get from some people.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Shiina's Bloodborn demake stream (2) has started! She's asking chat which avengers each PC phase 2 would be.
Feels strange to live in a world where PS1 graphics are not only considered retro but are a desirable aesthetic people would choose.
It's the classic Pippa woman moment of "I don't like reddit because they're all fake positive and passive aggressive", followed by "oh XYZ place is too negative for me because I just want an entirely positive place to talk about vtubers" a week later.
I feel the "negativity" is just a natural consequence of having people all able to say what they want on topics. Nowhere near as bad as /vt/ where one dedicated schizo can derail entire threads into seething. If you did want to encourage more generally positive discussion though it could be as simple as having more liveposting threads for dedicated fans to chat. We could probably sustain ones for most of Phase and Tempus as it is.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Calling it here: Idol gives the vtubers strict stipulations and if they don't hit the goals they are "graduated".
Possible, but if so, it'd be crazy. No shit someone who appeals to the not exactly large Hebrew market would have less numbers than someone who goes pure English.

Also makes no sense because the running costs are minimal.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I came back from a convention and first thing I hear is that Pippa namedropped this place, Hana Macchia potentially making an alt with different gender and something about Hana that I hadn't know until now and Vox vague-posting that might be him panic-moving due to him getting hard-doxxed?

I knew giving that Finana cosplayer a gun was a bad idea

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Considering he got full hard doxxed, it's the safest bet. Here's hoping it's not too shitty moving where he lives in Britain in the winter time.
Pls be paitent, im retarded, but has any "proof" come out of any doxing? Im not saying its fake or not possible, quite the opposite, the most recent tweet honestly made me lean towards a stalking/dox than a tragedy or some shit

Its just strange that it has been so well kept under wraps that there hasnt been any rabid hater posting in a discord about how they went to his house or leaks of any gay ops happening

Again, not saying it didnt happen, but it does seem kinda wierd

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I feel the "negativity" is just a natural consequence of having people all able to say what they want on topics. Nowhere near as bad as /vt/ where one dedicated schizo can derail entire threads into seething. If you did want to encourage more generally positive discussion though it could be as simple as having more liveposting threads for dedicated fans to chat. We could probably sustain ones for most of Phase and Temus as it is.
Even with people speaking their minds, I feel this place is overwhelmingly positive. Yeah, we shitposted about Froot cucking her husband with 57 dudes, and her mom having a major retard event, and EN indies being retarded is occasionally talked about. I genuinely think the most negativity we had in the past three months if not longer was just shitting on the dilator who had strong, and entirely wrong opinions about audio equipment, and even that lasted two pages tops. I dunno, maybe Pippa is just upset over that or something, who can tell?

I feel like there was more negativity in that one holosub reddit thread about Pippa than we'll get in six months. There's more negativity in a single /vt/ thread about someone /vt/ actually likes than we get in a week.

UberSoldat

I have to wonder, are we going to see Vox buckle under pressure sooner or later? IMO there's no way an ADHD-diagnosed person can cater to and tolerate one of the, if not the most, parasocial fanbases in the industry for over a year and still walk away a sane man, what with the Reimu drama and now this dox situation.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
We could probably sustain ones for most of Phase and Tempus as it is.
Every Bettel live posting segment would just us wondering how one man can be such a natural disaster in human form? I don't know how positive that is.

Also Magni Dezmond, furlord and trap lover extraordinaire is going to be doing some roleplay for members. What could this possibly be? I'm sure it'll be very wholesome like the Maglord's inner thoughts always are.

Also chocolate making or something, so more ants in the Maghouse.

I have to wonder, are we going to see Vox buckle under pressure sooner or later? IMO there's no way an ADHD-diagnosed person can cater to and tolerate one of the, if not the most, parasocial fanbases in the industry for over a year and still walk away a sane man, what with the Reimu drama and now this dox situation.
Vox already buckles anytime he tries to set boundaries almost immediately like when he tried to cull some of the parasocial shit only to walk it back after one stream, so yes he will go crazy at some point. Either because he is greedy and/or because he genuinely wants his fanbase to be happy and like him.

A Lurking Dumbass

Watch out Pippa, the 10 Twitter follower rando is gonna do an exposé on you. Also, what a great way to tell this person probably didn't watch any of her content. What do you mean you disagree with much of what she said ? She hasn't stated an opinion you can disagree with in the past 5 streams.
Just like FalseEyeD, I also dislike this f*ggot, albeit a bit less so because he's just a normie who does barebones, surface-level research on the things he covers. The difference is that FalseEyeD morally grandstands and thinks he's hot shit, meanwhile, at the very least this guy is willing to actually cure his ignorance before saying anything.

In any case, say what you will about Depressed Nousagi making a colossal mistake, but that guy had more passion, effort, knowledge (including the forbidden kind), a non-rose tainted view, and an overall better influence in the community than any of these f*ggots ever will. If he thinks those are Pippa's 'controversial' deeds, then he ain't seen shit.

Edit: Forgot to add that False is a dramafag too while this guy is just a react youtuber, which is still cringe, but less hateable
Supposedly recently opened alt acount of Hana Macchia of NijiID has been found :
Hana graduation incoming
Not sure about him getting hard-doxxed. I think the Instagram leak is true, but I don't think anything else came out aside from that.

UberSoldat

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Literal fucking child, hear that kobosimps? JAILTIME BITCHES!
New vtuber corp debut now; Project F. has four members.

Oh look, another generic batch of models from some literally-who minor corpo that people here will overrepresent in discourse even though nobody really gives a shit, and then cry when they graduate a year later because of some retarded drama before the whole fucking agency collapses and everyone copes about one of them getting into a major corpo. How original...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not-Hana playing Elden Ring

"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"
:gunpeko:

"We gotta beat up the TERF sentinel, fuck you JK Rowling"
I think I know why she made this account.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ina has been getting dance lessons.
View attachment 13244
All the girls in Japan have been getting them in prep for 4th fes (and probably EN Connect now, as well). Calli had mentioned having a 6 hour rehersal session during CHaD cast, for example. Bae and IRyS have been talking about getting lessons, too.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
New vtuber corp debut now; Project F. has four members.

Looks like the company is based in SEA, which I guess would explain why they debuted on a Saturday morning, but maybe not the best approach if they want those American dollars. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Possible, but if so, it'd be crazy. No shit someone who appeals to the not exactly large Hebrew market would have less numbers than someone who goes pure English.

Also makes no sense because the running costs are minimal.

Pretty sure the post you're replying to is a mid-effort Jew joke.

Speaking of new corpos, here's the first promo vid for one called EIEN Project who will debut later this month.

Underdressed smug uohbait… check.
Large marine animal… check.
Green forest elf… check.
Big-booba mommy voice… check.

Well, I guess I can't blame them for playing it safe in the current market.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Looks like the company is based in SEA, which I guess would explain why they debuted on a Saturday morning, but maybe not the best approach if they want those American dollars. Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Pretty sure the post you're replying to is a mid-effort Jew joke.

Speaking of new corpos, here's the first promo vid for one called EIEN Project who will debut later this month.

Underdressed smug little girl… check.
Large marine animal… check.
Green forest elf… check.
Big-booba mommy voice… check.

Well, I guess I can't blame them for playing it safe in the current market.

Well I like the look of the green elf and marine one a lot.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Even with people speaking their minds, I feel this place is overwhelmingly positive. Yeah, we shitposted about Froot cucking her husband with 57 dudes, and her mom having a major retard event, and EN indies being retarded is occasionally talked about. I genuinely think the most negativity we had in the past three months if not longer was just shitting on the dilator who had strong, and entirely wrong opinions about audio equipment, and even that lasted two pages tops. I dunno, maybe Pippa is just upset over that or something, who can tell?

I feel like there was more negativity in that one holosub reddit thread about Pippa than we'll get in six months. There's more negativity in a single /vt/ thread about someone /vt/ actually likes than we get in a week.
TVA is overwhelmingly neither cucked nor soy-levels of positive about holo and Phase. Niji less so, mainly due to how ID is treated and the People of Anycolor (EN) branch.

Indies and other small corpos hat aren't Futacoochie or alphabet people rainbow Ukraine flag twitch streamer #29,671 get a fair shake at worst, if not similar levels of love as the above three groups.

Even the clowncar that is Vshoujo isn't really hated besides PINK CAT BAD, Five Guys Between Her Thighs Froot, dumb cunt Veibae, and the Most Honest & True Woman Zentreya.

Compared to the alternatives, we have the most minimal moderation and soyfag-like culture (reddit), and comedically less (as in it's actually funny when we get schizo posts) of whatever you classify /vt/ as.

Every Bettel live posting segment would just us wondering how one man can be such a natural disaster in human form? I don't know how positive that is.
Only analog for Bettel as the jester monkey is Miko and fire. Maybe only Dez can even begin to stand in his shadow. The sheer timing and comedic ability. His descent into madness and the gradual application of clownface will be legendary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom