"I'm not seeing any child rapists in my chat, I'm very disappointed right now"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hana was always "anti-incels/anti-MRA" if you wanna call it that. If you're just discovering this now I don't blame you, nijiID has been kept as a hidden trove for so long by now. She did get bonked a few times by management on accidentally slipping snarky comments though. /vt/ has a weird relationship with this fact as you would expect.

The rarest of streams: An aqua playthrough that isn't a sponsored ad or shilling a new album/merchandise

UberSoldat

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Archive

What is even happening...........

Might be emergency moving, or something along those lines. No idea what kind of a fucking curse did Rikkun stumble into for 2023 for this absolute cascade to happen one after the other, but I just wanna grill.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I went to grab a recent Hakka art he did because he is based and I liked his interaction with him and he just posted this:
View attachment 13234
View attachment 13235
Like, I am sure he is clueless to the drama, being Japanese, and wanted to support her during a rough time, but holy shit this is funny to me.

It's because he's the character designer for tighnari most likely, he's probably just as clueless as the average jp watchers

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Everyone shut the fuck up. Jester man is going to put together a puzzle.

Rin was in chat.
1676122922839.png

Visited /vt/, body shown on stream.
View attachment 13224View attachment 13227

Forgot it was a relay, here's Iofi, Ollie. Zeta, then Reine
View attachment 13230

Botan's turn with HP

DBD JP/EN collab

Kobo hot mic'd a long scream on her outro as well. Poor girl. She pulled herself together for her part in Zeta's stream at least.

Reine's Holo concert has been fun. Currently on acoustic Ahoy.

Botan also went the Haachama route, Gryffindor with female character and male voice.
The hat gave her Slytherin at first. She was waffling over Gryffindor because of characters she likes (I think) and because lion. Then Lui appeared in chat to give the final push.

RiverBear

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Archive

"Hey yeah, I just want everyone to know I'm fine and nothing happened to me because obviously something happened to another family member. Though maybe respect people's privacy because haha, you know, nothing was revealed or anything."

Sure bud. This is the hole you dug for yourself.

No tiddies 0/10

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
On Project F. alright debut, some technical hiccups but nothing catastrophic.
I'm sleep deprived, so not the best coherent thoughts to words here

Solus - Really unsure of accent? Sounds British but also fake 😵; Baker/cook; Loves Tea and Alcohol; Like her humor. Love BLEACH, FF, Minecraft, and horror games. Has spending money to travel to Japan, visit themed cafes, and buy merch.

Kuwa - Aussie Otter she confirmed chat; singer/artist/animator did her own intro. A LoL, Valo, and Apex addict. Listening back to her now, sounds like a little voice modulated; but could be whatever audio setup she has. Knows a bit Japanese.

Xin - Singer; love her humor; briefly thought it was Hanabi of the late Tsunderia; Filipina! That's why her accent threw me off. Helltaker, chess, minecraft, and horror games. Chat strongly chose Ximps are their fan name. Stood out for me the most from the group.

Aozora - Cute voice. 2nd Filipina. "she's not short she's just filipino" lol. Genshin, Valorant, Ark, and Sea of Theives (haven't seen many vtubers play). Plays Ukelele. Plans to do more karaoke/ukelele streams.

Vesper has shared his gif to Flay.
Foq45JJWAAEbV2D.gif

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
I wonder if they are getting rid of them or if they are just quitting because it's too much work and sadly they didn't really take off. She was super excited with the EN gen and she has been hyping them for quite a while. That said out of all of the HE girls, she is the only one I have never seen on stream. Apparently, she did a stream talking about it and she gave her viewers the announcement.

"Mama Idol, and Papa me are getting a divorce. Papa is going to the store to get milk and he's not coming back" - Lily
Calling it here: Idol gives the vtubers strict stipulations and if they don't hit the goals they are "graduated". All the gear has to come back and potentially the talent will have to pay for depreciation/usage fee if they didn't hit financial goals. The model will then be reskinned and given out again later.

Tsunderia rightly got shit but ultimately did their talents right by allowing them the IP and the corps in JP all seem to allow for maturation seeing as the model is a sunk cost, and maybe the talent gets a small "stipend". The multiple Kizuna's and the Game Club Project backlash has led to people strongly associating talents with the models in Japan and that is the general model. I think Idol is gonna try and upend this by reskinning the models. No evidence other then the CEO's past bad practices provides a motive for me to not trust him or the company. GL to their talents.

Also, Pippa you fucking ruined my "live" algorithm. I fell asleep to you playing Holocure and woke up to some bird livestream and now animal livestreams are all in my recommendations. Unless it's your bird I don't care.

End of my rants, have something worth watching. Niji's Hoshikawa is releasing an album and having a sololive concert.

It's pretty cool because she really likes Honeyworks and gets to work with them, but also because Matsuri will be one of the guests for the 3D live.

He is an old clip that talks about her friendship with festival. It's not realistic to know what's real or fake, which is part of the appeal of vtubers, but it's nice to believe in some heartwarming stories sometimes. Look forward to it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Botan also went the Haachama route, Gryffindor with female character and male voice.
Roboco streaming right now too. She is an Hufflepuff as our cute wife Nenechi.
Boxi translate her in chat as always (great guy praise to him). So you can watch her (with LiveTL for better experience) even if you don't know Japanese.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Archive

Might be emergency moving, or something along those lines. No idea what kind of a fucking curse did Rikkun stumble into for 2023 for this absolute cascade to happen one after the other, but I just wanna grill.
Considering he got full hard doxxed, it's the safest bet. Here's hoping it's not too shitty moving where he lives in Britain in the winter time.

RiverBear

On Project F. alright debut, some technical hiccups but nothing catastrophic.
I'm sleep deprived, so not the best coherent thoughts to words here

Solus - Really unsure of accent? Sounds British but also fake 😵; Baker/cook; Loves Tea and Alcohol; Like her humor. Love BLEACH, FF, Minecraft, and horror games. Has spending money to travel to Japan, visit themed cafes, and buy merch.

Kuwa - Aussie Otter she confirmed chat; singer/artist/animator did her own intro. A LoL, Valo, and Apex addict. Listening back to her now, sounds like a little voice modulated; but could be whatever audio setup she has.

Xin - Singer; love her humor; briefly thought it was Hanabi of the late Tsunderia; Filipina! That's why her accent threw me off. Helltaker, chess, minecraft, and horror games. Chat strongly chose Ximps are their fan name. Stood out for me the most from the group.

Aozora - Cute voice. 2nd Filipina. "she's not short she's just filipino" lol. Genshin, Valorant, Ark, and Sea of Theives (haven't seen many vtubers play). Plays Ukelele. Plans to do more karaoke/ukelele streams.[/spoiler]

Vesper has shared his gif to Flay.
View attachment 13242

>more Filipinos
:vomit:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If Botan had been in HP Voldemort would have been dead from an avada kedavra headshot within the first movie
:gun::whatastory:

USS IOWA

If Botan had been in HP Voldemort would have been dead from an avada kedavra headshot within the first movie
:gun::whatastory:
I think she will just snipe Voldermot 1.5 Kilometers away with an unscoped Mosin.

this shit

fuck it
You can be cynical all you want but it really must be taxing on your nerves getting doxxed and try to move home knowing that a ugly femcel at every corner might be your sick stalker livestreaming everything to a femcel discord.
Imagine having to fear the sight of ugly women in britain of all places.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Imagine having to fear the sight of ugly women in britain of all places.
Know what?
I just went from not really caring about the Vox ordeal to genuinely feeling pity for the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom