"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihirogumi

View attachment 13210
Twitter trends presented without context

:whatastory: get it Ves
what if a vtuber was a gay retard
I actually think this is the best place to talk about VTubers partly because it’s very positive towards VTubers while still not being sychophantic and admonishing criticism when someone talks about something they shouldn’t (Regis) or does something else stupid.
I like this place because it's a happy medium between the soy-flavored hugbox of reddit, the coombrained, insane, fairytale weavers of /vt/. Plus it's a traditional forum, I'm tired of imageboards and I will never use reddit.
View attachment 13211
I know Hana's voice when I hear it, but this is interesting

Also the artstyle of her avatar, it's her 100%
I just looked up this person on the vtuber wiki, and...

View attachment 13216

I hope you guys respect their safe space!

Judging by clips I can't pin down the voice exactly, is this an FTM or have "her" fans been throwing cash at an effeminate man this whole time?
Did her brain snap or something? Where did all the woke shit come from?
A bit sperging from me but I used to be a "Vtubing only works in a Japanese environment"... Until Niji-ID debuted and I managed to watch a bit of her Half-Life stream. Seeing her go down this path is kind of depressing for me too. If she decides to pursue this path, I won't really stop her. But I'm unlikely to follow along like with the rest of her more well known followers that showed up there.
Judging by how much of a drama filled shitheap the EN vtuber scene is (ranging from the biggest corpos to the 2 view indies) Your previous opinion might not be far off.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Hana and her dad are IDPOL commies and I am not surprised whatsoever at these turn of events.
They both went on a #translivesmatter rant ages ago and I bailed on her then.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Magni has been leading and organizing a lot of the Tempus collabs. He's coming off as a leader type in these collabs
I think Magni has found some good friends in Tempest, him and Betel are a great comedic duo.

Good ol HolyMyth House, flirting and yuri-baiting irl hanging out in Orange Woman's room.

chihirogumi

Chihiro is playing the Apex RIG Custom with her usual ranked teammates DenDen and Echioji.

Not many vtubers but here's the list.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hana and her dad are IDPOL commies and I am not surprised whatsoever at these turn of events.
They both went on a #translivesmatter rant ages ago and I bailed on her then.
I can't tell if this is a joke. If she's actually a communist or that's a mislabel.

Anyway if this isn't a troll, can I see the evidence? Idc about the translivesmatter stuff, just the "Idpol commies" claim.

Without evidence I don't think anyone should run with the talking point of "idpol communist"

edit: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-5796#post-12343314 this is the only things on the farms I found after searching "Hana communist" or "hana commie" which only confirms her dad as communist, not her.

Last edited:

SoundWave Superior

Saw some tweet from DemonDice about rebranding. Anyone know what that's about?
Same thing as the shut up and get happy was about this time it's "WAR" basically her way of saying it's the theme of this years album and merch also she's going more into rock music with rap in it

Lurker Throwaway

Towa Collab with Nissin 🍜

7b5f45b13ab36e2ceaf1eb23d5b8d07b.png

Shark Update! -deleted tweet- | Tweet redone.

Just realized the date was wrong.
2023-02-11 02_10_27-(1) Home _ Twitter — Mozilla Firefox.png

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I went to watch Hana Macchia's most recent Member's chatting stream (4 days ago, which is a day before "Nym" started streaming btw), to see if she threw a line somewhere to lead her members towards her roommate account. And I can say listening to the first ~15 minutes that the Nijisanji ID doomposting recently isn't without some sort of foundation. Her activities starting up on that account are probably a result of that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Because Sandler is safe - he has enough loyal fans to still make the companies money and the movies, even if bad, are never career ending bombs
Hey, I'd rather watch "The Waterboy" or "Big Daddy" again than any of the current woke shit coming out of Troonyweird these days.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Lurker Throwaway

Huh odd, wondering why it was privated?Visited /vt/, body shown on stream
Visited /vt/, body shown on stream.
1676110025721705.jpg1676111108102567.jpg

Forgot it was a relay, here's Iofi, Ollie. Zeta, then Reine
1676112162809.png

Botan's turn with HP

DBD JP/EN collab

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

niggaphil

I know it is late, but there is extra information to confirm the living photo, thanks to Vox's active posting his photo in twitter. I will post here for additional information and references

Attachments

• UMV0hDbl.jpg
    UMV0hDbl.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 231

this shit

fuck it
I know it is late, but there is extra information to confirm the living photo, thanks to Vox's active posting his photo in twitter. I will post here for additional information and references
Add the fork on the plate

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Status