"I'm just taking a walk in the park while murdering some elementary school students"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ina and Ame are in there too now.
B-but i though ame and gura hated each other??!? Specially after gura diddled ame in bed! The rrats in the walls said so!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230211-012309-675.png

Twitter trends presented without context

:whatastory: get it Ves

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Saw some tweet from DemonDice about rebranding. Anyone know what that's about?

UberSoldat

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
May I ask where you learned of this from? Not to say you're lying, but just looking around the account a bit and the twitter makes me skeptical. Also, Hana will be playing Guilty Gear Strive soon, which is just great.
Heard a tip somewhere that the people who attend their prev lives are mostly Hana's regular
writing mannerisms also matched, the vods are still there if you'd like a comparison

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Hello Pippa, clearly your reading this and are a big fan of my posts as why wouldn't you be I'm pretty darn funny.

Please stop chasing the internet autist/chan culture people, I know in the short term this has worked out for you making you the top of your company this sort of shit always backfires, have subtle hints that you know things don't scream from the top of the lungs that you love Jim and get into fights with Ralph. You might not care but the sponsers do and that hurts the whole company.

On an unrelated not I think your mid and you should fix that.

-Amelia Watson

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hello Pippa, clearly your reading this and are a big fan of my posts as why wouldn't you be I'm pretty darn funny.

Please stop chasing the internet autist/chan culture people, I know in the short term this has worked out for you making you the top of your company this sort of shit always backfires, have subtle hints that you know things don't scream from the top of the lungs that you love Jim and get into fights with Ralph. You might not care but the sponsers do and that hurts the whole company.

On an unrelated not I think your mid and you should fix that.

-Amelia Watson
Hey Pippa pull a nyanners so you'll be more twitter friendly

-nyanners

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I think a little bit of negativity comes with the territory though. By allowing much more freedom of conversation here, we generally get a bit more cynical about it. Kind of a complement/mirror to the eternally "optimistic/positive" reddit.
I actually think this is the best place to talk about VTubers partly because it’s very positive towards VTubers while still not being sychophantic and admonishing criticism when someone talks about something they shouldn’t (Regis) or does something else stupid.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 13211
I know Hana's voice when I hear it, but this is interesting

Also the artstyle of her avatar, it's her 100%
Oh hey, Hana is by far my favorite Nijimember, her setting up second channel can only mea-
oh
oooooooooooooh
oh no

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 13211

I just looked up this person on the vtuber wiki, and...

1676101309101.png

I hope you guys respect their safe space!

Judging by clips I can't pin down the voice exactly, is this an FTM or have "her" fans been throwing cash at an effeminate man this whole time?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I'd like to think this place is a good happy medium. We aren't a hug box "only happy thoughts/comments" while also not a complete dumpster fire of rats and antis. Life isn't just all positive or all negative, it's filled with grey areas. I feel we balance that grey area nicely.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
View attachment 13211

What instantly set off that it is her for me was the fact that one of her bigger simps, DJMary, was in the chat.
Judging by clips I can't pin down the voice exactly, is this an FTM or have "her" fans been throwing cash at an effeminate man this whole time?
My guess is her mental illness into impostor syndrome from back in 2020 caused her to go on a death spiral into becoming ID Yugo (so FTM). She admitted in a memberstream she was Bi or very heavily lesbian-leaning too iirc. One of the rrats that I remember floating around from a year or so ago was that she probably confessed to someone within Niji-ID and got rejected which probably furthered her into this spiral.
You really hate to see it.
:depressedtako:

That's depressing to hear if true. Hana was the first Niji I followed back in the early days.
A bit sperging from me but I used to be a "Vtubing only works in a Japanese environment"... Until Niji-ID debuted and I managed to watch a bit of her Half-Life stream. Seeing her go down this path is kind of depressing for me too. If she decides to pursue this path, I won't really stop her. But I'm unlikely to follow along like with the rest of her more well known followers that showed up there.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

My guess is her mental illness into impostor syndrome from back in 2020 caused her to go on a death spiral into becoming ID Yugo (so FTM). She admitted in a memberstream she was Bi or very heavily lesbian-leaning too iirc. One of the rrats that I remember floating around from a year or so ago was that she probably confessed to someone within Niji-ID and got rejected which probably furthered her into this spiral.
You really hate to see it.
:depressedtako:
That's depressing to hear if true. Hana was the first Niji I followed back in the early days.

stassy

May I ask where you learned of this from? Not to say you're lying, but just looking around the account a bit and the twitter makes me skeptical. Also, Hana will be playing Guilty Gear Strive soon, which is just great.

it's from the homeland backup discord, but this info has not be fully checked yet, so that is why i said "supposedly".
edit: well, others have confirmed her so...

the translated manga from temako the retired vtuber is now available on mangadex:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
HELP! SHE GOT MY NOSE!!1

Also I need your feedback on the new Recap format guys. So far only couple of people said something about it - do you find it easy to read and use?

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1700-1750

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol

Hololive ID kimono posting continues.
Rin's Donothon continues.

post | ◷ NIJ | Yugo's PL released a song, Summer Song
After that he streams (this time without deleting the VOD).

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara Reine collab

post | ◷ NIJ | Nina plays Kenshi

post | ☆ HST | Vesper plays Needy Streamer Overload, liveposting

post | ◷ NIJ | Clip on NijiID being underfunded. Also Luca's Just Dance stream has been unarchived.
post | Apparently he threw up on stream, Archive

post | Ᵽ PHC | Tenma got 80K subs. She is playing Choo Choo Charles, with a cute train driver cut-out.

post | ₪ IDL | Ᵽ PHC | One of the karaoke archivers on YouTube got a copystrick by idol

...more in the original post. I'm not fucking quoting the whole thing

fucking christ

I'm trying a new format, now all links are in front of the line, even before the company tag. Let me know how you feel about it!
I especially need feedback from phone users so I can laugh at you because links so close to each other can be annoying to use on mobile.

We tried to think about the awkward transition between the company tag and the description, but our tools are fairly limited in that regard.

Big thank you to @Mumberthrax for the idea!

Jealous

Lurker
I'd like to think this place is a good happy medium. We aren't a hug box "only happy thoughts/comments" while also not a complete dumpster fire of rats and antis. Life isn't just all positive or all negative, it's filled with grey areas. I feel we balance that grey area nicely.
Although some people are very quick to decide and put their thoughts on full blast before hearing both sides.

Delu singing

paul

Early Adopter
Wow, I can see the resemblance with Gura

Also I'm looking forward to the Oozora Keisatsu stream the day after tomorrow

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
All good things will eventually end, Just enjoy the run we had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom