"Oh he's shooting them for me! That is so cute!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Korone coming back to AssCreed :yubi:

Vesper has revealed his finished work to Hakka. Vesper's digital art is so good.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

just learned and joined! I miss GOOB! :guraa:
photo_411175541_5cca5e6a227014.68651702.jpg

I feel.......Good.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Magni has been leading and organizing a lot of the Tempus collabs. He's coming off as a leader type in these collabs
Magni is trying to save Tempus from the Blue boy vs Grandpire fued raging behind closed doors. He saw the rage within Altare during their off collab and is trying to keep everyone together from the shadows, for the boys and for the Tempura viewers to at least believe Tempus isn't dying due to the shadow war between the Korean and the Floridian.

Magni is the true friend we all need in our lives, says the truth but cares about you like your brother. If only he wasn't a furry degenerate.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Today, I have decided to change my story as a survivor.

I have been abused over 9000 times on a massive digital scale.

It's called Crying Unicorn Coerced Knowledge (CUCK). Every female vtuber who knowingly collabed with males without my consent has become my abuser in my story.

Gura's alive and kicking in Orange Woman's Fire Emblem stream and chatting up a real storm!
Started listening and immediately she's talking about High School Musical behind-the-scenes trivia. She's such a girldork.

stassy

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper you and you Riecist friends have offended the Pippa with your negativity!

She probably does, she threw my picture out of the smash or pass stream :pippasadl:
I seriously hope Pippa doesn't take our "hate" seriously.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

RiverBear

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think a little bit of negativity comes with the territory though. By allowing much more freedom of conversation here, we generally get a bit more cynical about it. Kind of a complement/mirror to the eternally "optimistic/positive" reddit.
It's the classic Pippa woman moment of "I don't like reddit because they're all fake positive and passive aggressive", followed by "oh XYZ place is too negative for me because I just want an entirely positive place to talk about vtubers" a week later.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230211-001706-883.pngScreenshot_20230211-001734-706.png

Erina getting a bit silly in her karaoke tonight, love to see it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
All of the positivity is channeled into TVA's macot, Nolan Crush.

The rest of us have nothing left.
Which is what made Nolan's autism test so fucking funny because "Aggression" was maxed out.
Korone coming back to AssCreed :yubi:

Vesper has revealed his finished work to Hakka. Vesper's digital art is so good.

Didn't he JUST get that drawing tablet this week? How is he already so good with it?

Edit: NVM, I just saw he did it with MS Paint and a mouse. That is even more wtf.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
It's mildly infuriating to see the holomales miss the tech every single time. Sure, you can't expect them to do them all the time, but they should at least be able to do it when they're slowly falling to the stage from high up.

Stunned But Dumb

Supposedly recently opened alt acount of Hana Macchia of NijiID has been found :
May I ask where you learned of this from? Not to say you're lying, but just looking around the account a bit and the twitter makes me skeptical. Also, Hana will be playing Guilty Gear Strive soon, which is just great.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Didn't he JUST get that drawing tablet this week? How is he already so good with it?
Vesper's has pretty good hand control and a good eye for color even when all he had was a mouse and MSpaint.
FcY8sguaQAAcNR5.pngFao5j0zaMAA8uOM.jpgFcE3Y_aaIAE1AD3.jpgFcZp15jagAARVDw.pngunnamed.png
2023-02-10 21_53_55-【 MS Paint 】Fan-requested Tempus Meme artwork stream! - YouTube — Mozilla ...png
2023-02-10 21_55_17-【 MS Paint 】CRAFTING AN ARTISAN, SINGLE SOURCE, SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED AXEL...png

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
It's mildly infuriating to see the holomales miss the tech every single time. Sure, you can't expect them to do them all the time, but they should at least be able to do it when they're slowly falling to the stage from high up.
Bruh have you been watching? Almost no one uses shield in the first place. They only know how to press B somewhere, dash attack, throw a tilt by accident, maybe jab, and then spam smash attack.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Jesus, this guy is the poster boy for triggered. Love how he plugs his channel for people to check out the vod as well. "Check out my Vod to see me totally shit myself with my PTSD. Then make sure to SMASH that like button and subscribe!"
It does seem genuine spergout. I mean might as well profit from dropping the spaghetti by using it to advertise yourself.

The more I see of this fag.got, the more I dislike him. What is his appeal supposed to be again?
People think he is the first black corpo vtuber. He has his moments but it's mostly bouncing off someone else. That said so far given the drama he seems to attract and the moral grandstanding I feel like he does more harm than good.

This is really funny btw
View attachment 13114
Going to assume the The Horned Rat is a huge HP fan and they really want to play the game but they want to avoid the shitshow and people calling them out.

Even better, someone posted this earlier, but Watame joke about the exact same scene, except 10x weirder, yet Twittards didn't care about it when she did it.

Also, funny sheep is best sheep :watamelon:

Hololive gets away with a ton of shit because 1. they speak mostly Japanese, 2. they are the top corpo, 3. they are cute as hell.

One of the Idol Corp's Hebrew wave vtuber, Lily Sin, will be graduating at 24th February. Not really following them and the agency so far, just found it posted on my twitter timeline recently.

FonRoO4XEAABkig

I wonder if they are getting rid of them or if they are just quitting because it's too much work and sadly they didn't really take off. She was super excited with the EN gen and she has been hyping them for quite a while. That said out of all of the HE girls, she is the only one I have never seen on stream. Apparently, she did a stream talking about it and she gave her viewers the announcement.

"Mama Idol, and Papa me are getting a divorce. Papa is going to the store to get milk and he's not coming back" - Lily

So she's autistic? No wonder I like her. If only she didnt play garbage like Genshin.

Apparently this is the leaked photo, the glass table/rug/etc combo is too unique to be a coincidence. Couldn't find the account that posted it originally, and no evidence was provided for any of the other claims (the photo doesn't even show enough food/drinks for two people...)
I'm inclined to think that the leak is real, but the rest is probably bullshit.

View attachment 13136View attachment 13137
Yeah that shit checks out. Even the TV. I believe he posted about that TV before.

Kiara does have nice hips.

Tomoya talking about his experinece in Tsunderia. Also quitting streaming (not really ((for real (((haha maybe))) )) )

Possible for random.txt: "I'm free, baby! I can say PENIS on stream!"

Check the stream. He isnt quitting streaming but he will quit scheduled/weekly streams. He will still pop in and out. Seems more like a way to slowly phase streaming out and go back to being a full-time wagie. He mentioned possibly getting into trouble if his coworkers ever found out about his Vtubing.

Not a bad meme. Good art too.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It does seem genuine spergout. I mean might as well profit from dropping the spaghetti by using it to advertise yourself.
Nah that's gay as fuck. If he genuinely had a traumatic flashback then advertising that's a stupid idea and he can expect every stream chat going forward to be full of LOL RAPE comments from trolls trying to fuck with him. If he's just playing it up to shill himself later then not only is that -actually- insensitive (as opposed to people just making edgy jokes for a laugh) but it's also very telling about his character that he'll do literally anything for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom