"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has promised to do a deep dive on a Jew who thinks he's the reincarnation of Hitler next week.

FmaRznyWIAItfBd.jpg

Hitler's current reincarnation:
1676075436488.png

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
This is a really cute and comfy stream and the doggo is even biting back sometimes. I haven't seen her clipped as much as the lolibait couple or the fucking british but she might become a staple comfort streamer

kestraline

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So far the Vox rrats have been (take with an extreme grain of salt)

- Femanon ex-friend revealed he was in a relationship pre-niji, broke up just before debut

- He apparently dated reimu but cheated on her

- someone leaked a private insta of an alleged current GF that had a date night photo with him, kindreds found it en masse and its now private

- he got full doxed, sending him into panic mode

There is no proof of anything, its purely hearsay and schizophrenia so far (seriously, atleast people posted Mori's bf insta)
I have decided that all of these things happend, at the same time.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Silvervale's mom was doxed?
Heard it from Kirsche's stream
Edit: I got it from a chat message Kirsche read on stream, so it may be someone trying to stir shit.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Hot damn, wut?
Wonder if it was the weirdo fan or the troon mob?
She streamed the hogwarts game, so that seems to be the reason, but I heard it from a chat message in Kirsche's stream and nowhere else, so take it with a grain of salt.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Selen is playing the medieval Tarkov game with Rosemi and Fulgur, it's going about as well as you'd expect :smugselen:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Selen is playing the medieval Tarkov game with Rosemi and Fulgur, it's going about as well as you'd expect :smugselen:

Everyone is too fucking sweaty in this game. No one wants to RP and have fun =(

Sven

Invest in MILFcoin, Kirsche started a new trend.
Technically Pippa started the Milf Manor trend, Kirsche's side of the horrible TV watch-along idea is Naked Attraction, Pippa brought up Milf Manor and it is going ahead because for Naked Attraction they have no idea how/if they can stream given the nudity.

Watch out Pippa, the 10 Twitter follower rando is gonna do an exposé on you. Also, what a great way to tell this person probably didn't watch any of her content. What do you mean you disagree with much of what she said ? She hasn't stated an opinion you can disagree with in the past 5 streams.
Her last stream had her arguing soda is better warm then cold, there have been arguable opinions just nothing 'controveral'

And off the topic of Pippa, jesus February continues it's streak as worst month I see.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She streamed the hogwarts game, so that seems to be the reason, but I heard it from a chat message in Kirsche's stream and nowhere else, so take it with a grain of salt.
Here is what I was able to find on Twatter. Still unclear if it actually happened or is just more social media cancer. One thing is for sure though, every fucking day I come to a point where I think I've reached maximum trannyhate, and every day I discover a new level.

Screenshot_20230210-203757-732.pngScreenshot_20230210-204016-951.pngScreenshot_20230210-204056-537.pngScreenshot_20230210-204218-943.pngScreenshot_20230210-204343-945.png
The last screen was just hilarious because these mentally deranged morons are now accusing Zentreya aka the vtuber most often suspected of being a tranny, of being transphobic.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Once you're corpo you kind of have to listen to your managers and if you don't do that then you're bound to get bonked.
Time for her to pull a Vesper and fly to Japan to fight her manager to the death before fleeing the country.

Edit:
Tempus Smash Ultimate collab:

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom