"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I think Pippa is excited for the HoloCure update, idk though, hard to tell

It's a really good update. Except Matsuri's abilities give me arthritis because I realized you can get multihits with her weapon if you spin the analog stick.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
It's a really good update. Except Matsuri's abilities give me arthritis because I realized you can get multihits with her weapon if you spin the analog stick.
Sorely unimpressed with the character select not being sorted by gen anymore just so it all fits one screen.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Uh oh...

Person who was going to do a deepdive into Pippa's recent popularity spike seemed to be unaware of how yab Pippa is.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If anyone wants horror beyond comprehension, Yuko is doing a twitter space of some erotic readalong. It seems to involve scalies, so selenbros, your time has come. As for myself, I am going to seek God's salvation, as I have already heard too much when I clicked in and the first thing I heard was a vivid description of a tailjob.

Yeah somehow I don't think Yabbit is going to get much of a fair shake, especially from some twitter rando who doesn't even take part in the community and essentially just makes react content.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
She'll never support nonconsensual rape... as opposite to what, a consensual rape??? These Yamanbas must be tripping balls or something.
I don't even like troons :pikaufuk:

I just can't help it
View attachment 13133
Maybe you just have a very sensitive gaydar (troondar?), but it needs a bit of rewiring?
Already asked this on kiwifarms but figured I'd try here as well. Did anyone ever figure out why the magnet got the boot?
View attachment 13147
I remember people saying something about drugs and having a family member in a government, but I don't know if that was ever actually confirmed or just the most popular rrat at the time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
knowing the degeneracy of some people that probably gets them off, it exists
/r/rapekink has been a steady source of some of the most fucked up shit to come out of reddit that doesn't involve troons or pedos tbh

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Uh oh...

Person who was going to do a deepdive into Pippa's recent popularity spike seemed to be unaware of how yab Pippa is.

I hope they use the Chase thread on the Kiwi Farms for research.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
/r/rapekink has been a steady source of some of the most fucked up shit to come out of reddit that doesn't involve troons or pedos tbh
>implying most of /r/rapekink doesnt come from Troons or Pedos

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Best I could do is what was copied from discords, they believed she was moonlighting as another vtuber. Why that is specifically a problem considering the amount of big names that stream on their own under their older models, I can't tell you.

No idea who is this:

Lui on shuba holocure

She seems to be the latest counter-culture grifter whore. Imagine Jeremy Hambly, Doomcock, all those guys, but a woman. Like Nina Infinity, but more popular.
Uh oh...

Watch out Pippa, the 10 Twitter follower rando is gonna do an exposé on you. Also, what a great way to tell this person probably didn't watch any of her content. What do you mean you disagree with much of what she said ? She hasn't stated an opinion you can disagree with in the past 5 streams.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hope they use the Chase thread on the Kiwi Farms for research.
I can't wait to hear about Pippa's sister Yuni Thhrang, her boyfriend Reticule, and Dazzle Zax.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Well, it sounds like they're at least trying to give her a fair shake. Maybe after watching a handful of streams that are hours of normie content plus like five minutes of joking about internet culture or the feds they'll realize there's more bark than bite with the "political vtuber."

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Everyone shut the fuck up. Jester man is going to put together a puzzle.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She seems to be the latest counter-culture grifter whore. Imagine Jeremy Hambly, Doomcock, all those guys, but a woman. Like Nina Infinity, but more popular.

I looked up her instagram and all I could gather is she has some family in the military and that she might be a fundie.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Wasn't Kyo the previously known VRChat Stripclub runner
Xineon
?

If so, I can tell you that this would not be his first rodeo with controversies and shit stirring (but that shit happened in private discords, so I can't really confirm).
So the black V-Tuber used to be a V-Pimp??

Super impressive. :kroniiphone:

"That's very cool Bateman but that is nothing."

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Guys, Yuri is live RIGHT NOW:

Edit: Nevermind...

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.