"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Im guessing Zaion will stay suspended for a month or two, we will hear a few members from her gen post a "THIS FUCKING SUCKS" style Tweet, and a few weeks later we will get the official press release.

As someone said, the rape joke was probably not the cause but its something else to add to the shit list.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
TBF, Kronii rrats are the ones that have been like consistently off the mark 90% of the time lol.

If it is worth anything, her one room-mate's close friend, YuriaVT, doesn't seem like she is directly opposed to it either. Considering her rather neutral/positive responses to people posting say they are going to stream it or mentioning wanting to play the game. Kronii's old roommate also seemed to have a YT comment saying that fighting over "her pronouns" was essentially dumb.

If anything, I bet she is more likely to be rather indifferent to the entirety of it.
I mean kronii named dropped elliot page as ellen page on her last minecraft stream, so i don't think she frequents that side of the internet, and based on the feminist video i shared some time ago, i feel like she is the "you do you" type of person.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

So what phrase did Panko end up getting Tenma to say lmao
Timestamp 2:08

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
her gen post a "THIS FUCKING SUCKS" style Tweet, and a few weeks later we will get the official press release.
Imo judging by the circumstances and the "innapropiate comments" shit i kinda doubt many will publicly vaguepost

Although it would be funny if everyone but Kyo did

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Archive of the likes tab just in case she's backtracking in the future

Also looking at this reminds me of the alleged screenshot about her recent genshin status being passed around in doxxsite yesterday and possibly holds more water now, pic attached
View attachment 13068

Will we see the fastest EN graduation speedrun soon? Who knows
:depressedtako:
I'm huffing a fuckton of copium right now. I'm just hoping that I'm reading between the lines differently from schizoids at nyfco and hoping that "wait for the return" is just code for her eventually coming back to stream as Zaion however; I will actually go full Schizoid anti towards Kyo if Zaion graduates. She's probably the first female EN Liver since Obsydia that I've genuinely liked enough to member within the first day or so of it being up. I don't even like her gachashit streams she just has a nice personality and as pointed out earlier, her model is probably one of the best ones in NijiEN right now.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Onto something fun, first time watching Shinri since debut.

Anya 600k celebration

chihirogumi

Some male indie had a mental breakdown on stream over the same game that Zaion got bonked over.

archive
I'll give him props for telling the vtweeters to fuck off for using his situation to shit on Zaion, but my guy you really shouldn't be streaming if you're gonna embarrass yourself live on the internet over a "triggering" video game.

Edit: Added video

soap suds

Some of the members in Noctyx and Iluna seem to have shat in the pool. I still wonder wtf Yugo did that was got them fired.
I mean, Yugo had a whole slew of problems and I wouldn't be surprised if staff decided they didn't want to deal with that. I don't know what goes on internally, but from what I've gathered, it seems like managers were on their ass a lot. It didn't help that Yugo was terrible at keeping it together, so I wouldn't be surprised if the company decided they were more trouble than their worth.

As for the whole Zaion thing, do I think she will graduate or be terminated? Maybe, but I'm leaning toward no. If being corporate doesn't mesh well with her humor or whatever, then it's in her best interest to leave, but if she decided that she can tough it out, then I personally don't see them letting her go. The statement did mention that she has no intention of improving herself or something, so maybe she won't tough it out and will just pack up her bags and leave. She's not the first to throw shit at the company so I doubt they're butthurt by it, livers get in arguments with staff during meetings sometimes, so I'm sure they can handle her liking a few tweets saying that management sucks. I also doubt that they care about inappropriate jokes, they've never bonked anyone over jokes even though EN says some wild shit, and probably care more about the fact she's using old game accounts and talking about piracy and emulators.

I also don't get it when they said there were discrepancies in the information she was giving them. Did she lie about why she had to archive streams or something? Speaking of her archiving streams, did you know she's archived 10 streams so far? Many of them were her own fault, but still.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Listening to Battleblocks got me wondering, who would be the Vtuber equivalent of Stamper?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
This popped up on Twitter. Can't find anything using several image search sites. Can't tell if it''s an actual leak of an official merch.

Oh shit, it's a teaser. They did it of EN and it's official.
hololive_plushie.jpg

top.jpg

:depressedtako: What other shit have I missed. This was announced November.
edit: Knew of Bae's case, thought it was announced together, but Bae was actually in July. Kronii in November. Looks like people have only gotten them in late Dec/Jan. Bae's stood out more in memory as several were in Vesper's pc case review stream.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Some male indie had a mental breakdown on stream over the same game that Zaion got bonked over.

archive
I'll give him props for telling the vtweeters to fuck off for using his situation to shit on Zaion, but my guy you really shouldn't be streaming if you're gonna embarrass yourself live on the internet over a "triggering" video game.

How do these people even function?

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Tssk tsssk, you guys, it's not called rape, it's called consent accident.
You guys need to update your vocabulary to the current year.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LMAOOOOO! wtf is that. nice kimono though
Screenshot - 2023-02-10T012459.340.png
Anya got 2.0 update

Screenshot - 2023-02-10T012738.247.png

chihirogumi

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

chihirogumi

Kyo addresses Zaion situation but it's very rambly. Seems to imply he thought the tweet that his roommate liked was about the Genshin Impact sexual assault case and not about Zaion but I smell BS. Also has a very wishy washy stance about cancel culture.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

archive

Jesus, this guy is the poster boy for triggered. Love how he plugs his channel for people to check out the vod as well. "Check out my Vod to see me totally shit myself with my PTSD. Then make sure to SMASH that like button and subscribe!"

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
Kyo addresses Zaion situation but it's very rambly. Seems to imply he thought the tweet that his roommate liked was about the Genshin Impact sexual assault case and not about Zaion but I smell BS. Also has a very wishy washy stance about cancel culture.

The more I see of this fag.got, the more I dislike him. What is his appeal supposed to be again?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The more I see of this fag.got, the more I dislike him. What is his appeal supposed to be again?
Twink with completely mis-matched voice. I don't really get his appeal either other than being the short twink compared to Ren Zotto's bishonen dude and Aster's "can be mistaken as female" bishonen dude.

Also is that G36 on your pfp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom