"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
calli and a horse.gif

I saw it...now you have to see it, those are the rules (click for wild-eyed denial)

space tako by @RyoyakS.jpg

Space tako satellite

inainainaaaa by @inn0c3nce7.jpg

Elegant Ina

mascots by @mpien6.jpg

Mascots getting all weird

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Omg we can stop with this mythical bs that Kyo threw Enna under the bus. No such thing happened. Reacting in shock to something she said on stream while he was there isn’t “throwing her under the bus”. And saying “I hope Twitter doesn’t see this” is a fact

I’m not gonna defend this Zai thing though. and I’m curious how it ends
Kyo is and will always still be a raging femboy for taking her aside after stream to go "uh btw this thing is problematic and might be hurting feels" leading to a pointless and uneccesary apology and I will die on that hill.
They're still buddies and all that good for them, but he's still a bitch made bitch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Kyo is and will always still be a raging femboy for taking her aside after stream to go "uh btw this thing is problematic and might be hurting feels" leading to a pointless and uneccesary apology and I will die on that hill.
They're still buddies and all that good for them, but he's still a bitch made bitch.
How is informing her of something she didn’t know so she doesn’t make the same mistake in the future a bad thing? When Enna was informed she HERSELF thought she shouldn’t have said it. Like do you hear yourselves? Are you actually retarded enough to think that Enna wasn’t acting on her own free will with that apology? This feels like a /vt/ take

Reminder that she also said she was sorry because SHE HERSELF said she was going to stop racial and ethnic jokes and feels she failed on that front.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Seiso Bear: I love being on top of you Tenma

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How is informing her of something she didn’t know so she doesn’t make the same mistake in the future a bad thing? When Enna was informed she HERSELF thought she shouldn’t have said it. Like do you hear yourselves? Are you actually retarded enough to think that Enna wasn’t acting on her own free will with that apology? This feels like a /vt/ take

Reminder that she also said she was sorry because SHE HERSELF said she was going to stop racial and ethnic jokes and feels she failed on that front.
She's Asian-Canadian and obviously would not know about American racial issues. Instead of being a decent friend and defending her by saying something like "she didn't know, lay off her", he left to fend for herself with the Twittards. Luckily, Enna doesn't really seem to give a shit about it, but it is a bad look for Kyo.

This shit with Zaion is obviously far worse. Also, there is apparently a full name and address dox of Zaion floating around, but I am not gonna go looking for it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Nifty model that showed up on my twitter feed. WIP Italian English speaking artist/vtuber. Her model's entirely desaturated.

FnRypntWAAMgeEt

Holy Shit Finana.
2023-02-09 21_26_30-Finana Ryugu 🐠 NIJISANJI EN (@FinanaRyugu) _ Twitter — Mozilla Firefox.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Anya 600k celebration in about 40 minutes. Wonder what "Anya's evolving" means? New hairdo? New accessory? Another tit reduction job?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay a few questions real quick.
1. Do you guys think it was the rape joke, the “the queen of the jews”, or something else that was the yab joke that got her in trouble?

2. Do you guys think she'll end up getting fired or graduating?
3. Focusing on the 1st and 2nd things listed in the statement. "Remarks showing no intention to improve from previous issues and false statements during streams" and "discrepancies between information given to management by Zaion LanZa and her acts" . Do you think she deserved the suspension?

USS IOWA

Fourth #

The Rrat

Early Adopter
1. Do you guys think it was the rape joke, the “the queen of the jews”, or something else that was the yab joke that got her in trouble?

View attachment 13092

View attachment 13093
3. Focusing on the 1st and 2nd things listed in the statement. "Remarks showing no intention to improve from previous issues and false statements during streams" and "discrepancies between information given to management by Zaion LanZa and her acts" . Do you think she deserved the suspension?
1. A culmination of things. The latter clip may have contributed, given the announcement mentioning insensitive jokes, but I think the bigger factors were things like streaming with roommate accounts in games and apparrently some kind of lying with management.
2. I think she is done for. If I were her, I wouldn't even want to stick around.
3. If she is causing trouble with management and has been given warnings, which she likely has, then yes.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's a secret time with Tenma and Uruka, life is good

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

View attachment 13092

View attachment 13093
If she gets fired or graduates, then it's a bad look on anycolor, how in the fuck is a "rape" joke or queen of jews comment any worse than "force feeding you my cock in the office" ASMR or any comment any of the other talents have made during their nijicancelled collabs.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If she gets fired or graduates, then it's a bad look on anycolor, how in the fuck is a "rape" joke or queen of jews comment any worse than "force feeding you my cock in the office" ASMR or any comment any of the other talents have made during their nijicancelled collabs.
You're trying to use logic in the social media landscape where dick inversion by means of surgery is considered a good thing.

kestraline

Early Adopter
With what we're seeing here, I'd put money down on Zaion knowing she's going to be fired or having already been fired.
Would be funny if they fired her a few days after the Phase Connect auditions end.

Because you know she's prime poaching material with her style of content and would actually fit in with the sad girls.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
because it's acceptable as long they liked it, consent guys!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 13092

View attachment 13093
My rrat judging by the Kyo subtweet is she's butt heads with other talents and/or staff and just doesn't really fit in with the culture behind the scenes, and dumb clips like this which are ultimately harmless are just things someone who wanted to get rid of her could point to to 'justify' it.

Vox streams print money so he had leeway.

Although judging by his """covid""" tweet the other day they might've burned away his goodwill too.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Mumei would be the most likely to casually make a comment that would set off ree-ing and she seems more likely to ignore the ree-ing than the others. Kronii, well we already have an rrat of where she'd stand. Fauna is a girly girl so she probably doesn't like sweaty men larping as women but she'd be too conscious of hurt feelings to let it slip. Bae, idk. But mumei and iRyS both have a direct brain/mouth thing where they say shit as soon as it comes to their heads so they have less of a filter.
Also femboys and traps aren't really the same as vermintide lol they're just milquetoast gays who like playing effeminate, sans the self mutilation and bathtub hrt and groomer instinct.
TBF, Kronii rrats are the ones that have been like consistently off the mark 90% of the time lol.

If it is worth anything, her one room-mate's close friend, YuriaVT, doesn't seem like she is directly opposed to it either. Considering her rather neutral/positive responses to people posting say they are going to stream it or mentioning wanting to play the game. Kronii's old roommate also seemed to have a YT comment saying that fighting over "her pronouns" was essentially dumb.

If anything, I bet she is more likely to be rather indifferent to the entirety of it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She's Asian-Canadian and obviously would not know about American racial issues. Instead of being a decent friend and defending her by saying something like "she didn't know, lay off her", he left to fend for herself with the Twittards. Luckily, Enna doesn't really seem to give a shit about it, but it is a bad look for Kyo.

This shit with Zaion is obviously far worse. Also, there is apparently a full name and address dox of Zaion floating around, but I am not gonna go looking for it.
out of all the criticisms, this one sticks the most, so... fair

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I honestly just want everyone involved including management and redditors to kill themselves right this very second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom